Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

When will be the deathmatch WTF vs unfreezteam?! For the title of champions?? :)))
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by adminless »

ты сумасшедшая русская женщина!! you seem to be looking for this like for a year already, I don't know, it can happen. not at the moment but may be after the other on-going ILM fight and at some time around the holidays it could happen. I don't know who would be interested in participate for team UnFreeZe though so I probably also need some time to get the team together/train and so. we'll see, at the moment if I would have to name a team UnFreeZe sixth I guess I would stick to miroslav as still undisputed/undefeated fpsclasico champion, fau as legendary fpsclasico champion, d4widoW as masters public player number one, Mikes_UK as reigning UnFreeZe duel champion, Blaze as reigning UnFreeZe mvp and {BLACK}NASTIA as one of the historic UnFreeZe top players year per year of all time.

unfortunately at the time of writing I don't know how many of them would be interested/active to participate on this, so besides those some other volunteers? initially the idea would be to line up something like that but I don't really have any bad feelings about these guys (WTF) as I had the previous time so I would also probably be ok with a sub-par line up as long as is still a competitive one. no need to turn ultra-competitive orc mode on this time hahaha
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

In my opinion it would be nice match to watch, although i think that Miroslav has not yet found a way to clone himself to play for WTF and Team unfreeze at the same time heh. Just a little point from me: if not enough players from the already named will be able/interested to play, it might be hard for others to sign up here, becouse we are talking about the ELITE team unfreeze here, some good players could be discouraged by their modesty. So may be lets let people from comunity to also nominate someone, and may be ask them directly in game if they are interested. I think we should not forget about Facehugger, as a long time active top player and HSSND as a quite new active top stats player. And KlarDerAbsahnr as a active top player, who already is in the team unfreeze (dont know if Plumse is still reachable.)

Also... if this will happend and you will be searching for players team unfreeze can train with, my laggy ass is still ready to get bullyed if needed.

Best wishes
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it's my understanding that miro actually left wtf after all the aftermath mess of the previous wtf fight. I mean, at least he is no longer listed as a wtf member anymore here so until he states otherwise to me he is still in on team UnFreeZe (if available/interested of course). for the rest yes we'll see how it plays out, of course I named/tried to assemble the UnFreeZe elite force, but definitively you also gave some top contender names there like facehugger or hssnd for example as well as klar who is actually already on team UnFreeZe. probably face/hssnd could be a good option shall nastia not be engaged for this but there's also more interesting options like bishop or aimer for example that even played/participated at some of the previous team UnFreeZe activities and made a good impression in case it becomes difficult to complete the team. basically, we'll see where this goes, good points there.
d4widoV
User lv2
User lv2

Post by d4widoV »

Hello, as far as I am concerned, I have been inactive for the last few months, so please do not include me in that. Good luck!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

d4widoV wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 16:54 Hello, as far as I am concerned, I have been inactive for the last few months, so please do not include me in that. Good luck!
d4widoV.ez sounds good lol :D
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 22:11 it's my understanding that miro actually left wtf after all the aftermath mess of the previous wtf fight. I mean, at least he is no longer listed as a wtf member anymore here so until he states otherwise to me he is still in on team UnFreeZe (if available/interested of course). for the rest yes we'll see how it plays out, of course I named/tried to assemble the UnFreeZe elite force, but definitively you also gave some top contender names there like facehugger or hssnd for example as well as klar who is actually already on team UnFreeZe. probably face/hssnd could be a good option shall nastia not be engaged for this but there's also more interesting options like bishop or aimer for example that even played/participated at some of the previous team UnFreeZe activities and made a good impression in case it becomes difficult to complete the team. basically, we'll see where this goes, good points there.

Miro your a good guy , I know reading this , but your definitely not wtf lol you never were looking back
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@d4widoV I know unlucky but as you made a great impression on your last appearance I thought about inviting you to participate anyways. I don't think this is going to happen any time soon, the idea is probably to get this done for Christmas more or less rather than "soon" so if you change your mind later on and are available feel free to get in touch. thanks for get back to me.

@alyeti miro got in touch with me, he obviously said he is cool to participate as usual though it will also depend on his availability/condition/team mates/date and so on once we close the details as usual.

well with davi out by now I guess I'm gonna need some other members, any (top) volunteers? if so in some days I'll try to invite someone else for this.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 18:29 @d4widoV I know unlucky but as you made a great impression on your last appearance I thought about inviting you to participate anyways. I don't think this is going to happen any time soon, the idea is probably to get this done for Christmas more or less rather than "soon" so if you change your mind later on and are available feel free to get in touch. thanks for get back to me.

@alyeti miro got in touch with me, he obviously said he is cool to participate as usual though it will also depend on his availability/condition/team mates/date and so on once we close the details as usual.

well with davi out by now I guess I'm gonna need some other members, any (top) volunteers? if so in some days I'll try to invite someone else for this.

Yeah I just meant Miro isn't wtf , team unfreeze makes sense

But we need a match with admin in it ......lol
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I haven't played in a good while neither, but I'll try to get back into the game in the following weeks and we will see how it goes. Can't promise anything yet, but I'd like to play if I can find time to play a bit beforehand.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thanks for the update, sounds good. of course, that's the idea get in touch in some weeks and do some training sessions and so to have the fight at some time during the holidays if possible (approx). too bad davi declined right away because have him along you and miro would definitively guarantee some very serious frag fest. anyways, if mikes and blaze make it to the team then it should probably be all done and we would just need one or two more players for this, ideally nastia. if that's not a option I guess that klar/aimer that were/are team UnFreeZe members already and are currently active should be up for the fight. as usual, we'll see.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Semisek48 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 21:49 I think we should not forget about Facehugger, as a long time active top player and HSSND as a quite new active top stats player. And KlarDerAbsahnr as a active top player
Facehugger is in a very good shape right now. His damage efficiency is frightening. Maybe 71% is not that frightening itself, but it goes together with the fact that he does not camp as much as others with similar stat.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

true, years ago when this was starting face along tar and ouunp were the only ones able to give miro a fight and he among miro were the only ones to "break" the original rank formula (i.e. absurd +3000 elos). if he wouldn't have stopped playing he'd probably out perform nastia on year per year all time stats and would rival whoami himself as UnFreeZe public player number one. yeah, definitively a solid addition so we'll see, the problem is always the same, reachability and availability/interest. hopefully at least he has a forum account so may be in few days if nothing changes I guess I'll send him a invitation. at the moment the team only consists of miro/fau as usual.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

WTF_vs_UNFREEZteamADMINLESS111.jpg
The WTF team is ready to take the fight with the Unfreeze team.
Fau must play
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:21, edited 6 times in total.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I'd be very interested to hssnd and Facehugger play in this