Jesus and chanting?

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Jesus and chanting?

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Well, here is something unusual for all you Q3 fans. WhoAmi noticed a few strange things in Q3. Let's start with Jesus showing up on DM14: https://youtu.be/cf64EGQAkY8 ...we were just looking at this yesterday, and it sure looks like we have the man himself on this map. Why? Why would Jesus be on this map? I always sort of felt like the Arena is in Hell, but Ami tells me that is probably incorrect. Regardless, why is Jesus here? :o

...but let's continue. Ami also noticed that there is some sort of monk chanting sound from time to time, that seems to be present even with sounds turned off. So I dug a little bit, and found the "1shot_greg_01.wav" in pak0.pk3\sound\world. If you listen to it, it is suspiciously sounds like it's backwards. So, let's reverse it (I used https://audioalter.com/reverse/), and then just download and play the wav file with the likes of VLC player. Now it sounds clearer, more like "Yes Yes Yes Ooo Christ-a". Still sounds a bit slowed down, but now it reminds me of Gregorian singing. Perhaps some audio guru can analyze further, speed it up a bit maybe? I tried to feed it to the Google Audio to Text API, it didn't produce anything useful.

Out best guesses:
"Yes Yes Yes Ooo Amigod..." and "Yes Yes Yes Ooo Adminless..." :lol:

I'd attach these files here but can't. We'd love to hear what you guys think. Why the religious tone in the game? Why the easter egg? Why the gregorian singing backwards, and what do they say exactly? :?:

Anyhow...this is just for fun and games, maybe someone will have something new to add to this highly critical and important investigation, and we can solve this 20 year old mystery! :mrgreen:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Re: Jesus and chanting?

Post by ...jutuli... »

Jesus...what a problem...

What all I saw in Q3... monkey made from iron, man with green thumbs, royal family member, some snakes like viper, man which slap everyone around, walking explosive like TNT, ninja in pyjamas, spammers with licence to kill and etc.

Q3 is full of surprises...
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

:lol: ...you had me for a second there... but then my slow brain put it together. Yes, quite the zoo...but with all that said, the mystery remains :angel:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Any pacman sounds ?
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

:lolno: None...no sounds when the player is frozen. PacMANIA!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Lol
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

@...jutuli... - it's not that the problem. I've also seen a lot at Quake 3 Arena. I used various mods. We mainly meant why is Jesus on the wall in the original version? :D
@Dr.GreenThumb - I know the plot in Painkiller was in hell. Quake 3 Arena is simply Arenas to fight.

Quotation:

"In the game manual, we read that centuries ago the mysterious Masters of the Arena created the Eternal Arena for their own entertainment. They called the best fighters of all times to fight. And we just joined to battle"

"W instrukcji gry wyczytujemy, iż wieki temu tajemniczy Mistrzowie Areny stworzyli Wieczną Arenę dla własnej rozrywki. Do walki wezwali najlepszych wojowników wszystkich czasów. No i my właśnie dołączyliśmy do stawki"

We are most interested in what these monks/priests say to us? What do they sing in the uploaded recordings? I can't understand what they're saying.

In addition, I don't know why, after muting the background sounds, these still remained.

Who knows?
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ...jutuli... »

.WTF!Wrong! wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 19:35 @...jutuli... - it's not that the problem. I've also seen a lot at Quake 3 Arena. I used various mods. We mainly meant why is Jesus on the wall in the original version? :D
You did not get what I mean Ami ;) Just a small joke...
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

My version is this: the human Civilization has long been controlled by aliens or machines(the moon is their space station). People are used to extract gold and other minerals. Also, the energy of suffering is removed from us - gavah. Quake 3 is a game created to promote people's lives in temptation. It has long been no secret that the world's center of power is built on a cabalistic theory of governance. Cabal implies the division of society into strata: masters, slaves, etc. The managerial elite professes Satanism. Why this is so, because only a Satanist can take pleasure in parabusing and manipulating someone. A person who follows in the footsteps of God does not need this. You don't need to be sighted here. In Russia, for example, everything is formed by Satanists. True Christians have long lived in isolation from the state in the mountains such as the Sayans, the Urals, the Putorana Plateau, or in the upper reaches of rivers. Christ was depicted on the wall for mockery. The audio track to your favorite contains something difficult. Our hosts are preparing us a digital concentration camp with chips. They can't rape us and force us to insert them, according to universal laws that we've never heard of. A society that lives with God will never agree to a chip voluntarily. So they want to involve society in Satanism. Almost all music groups praise Satan. We have a group Aria in Russia(very popular). In songs, he praises Satan, inclines people to temptation, to despair, to irresponsibility. Corruption is a system of selecting new cadres for cabalists and their masters.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Berkyt stick playing quake ee

Wtf.pacman
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 23:13 My version is this: the human Civilization has long been controlled by aliens or machines(the moon is their space station). People are used to extract gold and other minerals. Also, the energy of suffering is removed from us - gavah. Quake 3 is a game created to promote people's lives in temptation. It has long been no secret that the world's center of power is built on a cabalistic theory of governance. Cabal implies the division of society into strata: masters, slaves, etc. The managerial elite professes Satanism. Why this is so, because only a Satanist can take pleasure in parabusing and manipulating someone. A person who follows in the footsteps of God does not need this. You don't need to be sighted here. In Russia, for example, everything is formed by Satanists. True Christians have long lived in isolation from the state in the mountains such as the Sayans, the Urals, the Putorana Plateau, or in the upper reaches of rivers. Christ was depicted on the wall for mockery. The audio track to your favorite contains something difficult. Our hosts are preparing us a digital concentration camp with chips. They can't rape us and force us to insert them, according to universal laws that we've never heard of. A society that lives with God will never agree to a chip voluntarily. So they want to involve society in Satanism. Almost all music groups praise Satan. We have a group Aria in Russia(very popular). In songs, he praises Satan, inclines people to temptation, to despair, to irresponsibility. Corruption is a system of selecting new cadres for cabalists and their masters.
:shock:

:wtf:

Ohm...hi Berkut! :think:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ...jutuli... »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 23:13 My version is this: the human Civilization has long been controlled ....................
Too much sugar?
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

I used to watch conspiracy theory videos on youtube (why? don't know) in the Bush Jr. era... a lot of what Berkut wrote reminds me of that. The whole satanist movement among the top world leaders sacrificing humans to the devil, them having orgies and all kinds of blood offerings, some of them are not even human but green lizards... so yeah, it reminds me of those videos :mrgreen:
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Still no one knows what the monks are singing :think: :roll:

@.WTF! Berkyt ?! - It is true. I think so too :clap: :lol:

@...jutuli... - I know Jutuli. Take it easy 8-)
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 23:13 My version is this.
Berkut - if you are reading this, please go here:

clanwar OKO vs WTF
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=790

Tell p0rsche as well!