UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

UnFreeZe Spring 2024 tournament History - ASS Clan Champions

what date/s are you available for the all-star/community game?

Poll ended at Mon May 20, 2024 14:32

Tuesday 21 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
15%
Wednesday 22 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
38%
Thursday 23 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
38%
other (comment)
8%

Total votes: 13

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

Post by adminless »

great news and welcome to the forum. ok then with you along with mwhq3 that just joined also before we're seven already (aimer, cth, iron, angel, ami, blah, mwhq3), 3 and 4 respectively from each of the initial teams. as said with ricky and blaze (if they would make it/interested, I still don't know) I think that may be we could even already make it this Thursday night, I guess it shouldn't be a major issue to find a fifth community given the case.
-=ASS=-RICKY!!!
User lv2
User lv2

Post by -=ASS=-RICKY!!! »

On the subject of the all star game,i can only do sunday 19th of may,although only having 4 votes for that particular day,i can't play on Thursday due to the third shift,so if we maybe can mix something or find a way to play on 19th,i could play.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

-=ASS=-RICKY!!! wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:00 On the subject of the all star game,i can only do sunday 19th of may,although only having 4 votes for that particular day,i can't play on Thursday due to the third shift,so if we maybe can mix something or find a way to play on 19th,i could play.
the situation is similar with me. I can't play weeknights this week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic news, thanks for the update both then that means that finally the current best seventh team is pretty much assembled with everyone on the list (the top fifth btw blaze just confirmed this morning too but didn't comment on dates so far) expect for fusion that withdraw and inifinity that did neither (so I guess that he can be probably just noted as backup/reinforcement). that means that now it just comes down to the date and the former stars team currently with aimer, cth, ami, mwhq3 to recruit a couple of guys more to make it happen as I assume both fau and bishop are just inactive by now so any volunteers here for that?

as for the date since we're barely the minimum (10-12 at best) so there's really no much margin for misses from what I see I believe that the best is probably to leave it for the next week as for both this Thursday and this Sunday there's already people out so I just updated the poll now initially for the next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights then those involved please vote on that and get back with your availability to leave this schedule within this week.
bl4h
User lv1
User lv1

Post by bl4h »

Each of these days suits me, so I will adapt to the rest.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:17 just as a reminder on this please remember that although there's still a few days of margin it would finally be good to know today the teams and players that will finally participate on this so remember to announce/communicate any changes otherwise what will stand is what I currently have noted.
  • ILM: Blaze, Vortex, ironmonkey, Fus1on, orgi, Mike, Makaveli
  • ASS: Infin!ty, Ricky, ang3lfish, Walnut, RiCo, Cliff, oab, Toxic
  • DT: NoobsHunter, maczus, Tubylec, Edversion, Franni, reddrum, Rozp!erdol, Aboba
for the rest I already invited along the week ahu, pride and wtf but did not receive (positive) response from any of them. ahu declined (probably not really interested beyond ctf), pride I guess it's not that active anymore, and P0rsche/berkut did not even answer back but I just guess they (wtf) are not even assembled. as for immortal I assume they are not interested and quite frankly neither I'm either in any more drama/bullshit. I believe all that should have been left more than clear after the previous edition experience that we're clearly not in the same page here. then that should be it, looking forward hearing today if finally oko/community are gonna mix up to get a fourth team there otherwise this night I'll update the tournament summary accordingly.
Late response but I don't remember getting any invitation , where did you try to contact me ? I'll verify it more often from now on. I would have decline since I can't play with 200 ping but I don't like ignoring people 🤔
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

Conditions stand though, I need a playable ping to participate in any future tournament , I know it sucks having to whitelist a whole range of vpn IPs but it's too much pain being pinned against a wall by 3 direct rockets on my face 🤣 , without ellalink route my ping gets extremely bloated , nordvpn Spanish servers use the optimal routing from Brazil to Europe decreasing my ping by 70ms
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

???? no, you did not ignore, you declined right here as I wrote there. btw while you're at it as legendary ctf champs it's some of your guys (excluding denzo that already participated in the tournament) interested in join some community game next week (ex. jonas)?

speaking of the date it seems that so far the most suitable days next week are Wednesday/Thursday, considering Moskva would finally assemble a team (I repeat still to determine) there's even the possibility to play both dates so those involved/interested stay tuned.

update: yes I was just writting you that.
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

Also goddamn I have to learn how to use forums again , last time I used forums was 2012 🤣, we can discuss this somewhere else to not interfere the on going tournament related conversation. I can already answer beforehand Juju , Jonas , Shantu and Pagon ( he didn't play last time for connection problem reasons ) won't be available, I'd have to yet again draft another lineup out of nowhere or just join another clan like Denzoa ( actually Ricky is part of my OA clan so he has my blessing to multi clan) , I'll be around and we can organize something for sure ✨

On a bright note I was discussing with Lithz about the possibility of playing in the next major freeze tag tournament. I'll be in touch if I manage to complete a lineup else I'll just give in to ASS ( or give my ass idk )
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np, just asking. btw I wasn't talking about a full team right now just a few guys if any for a mixed community game (the tournament just ended that ass won btw) but it's all good anyways. yeah don't worry I'll reach out to you once the time comes. this time I didn't mail you because we just had talked there (i.e. I don't go spamming people around).
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

Sure if you get a topic going on I'll post it around and see who will come. I am a discord person after all, I know people who know people and word of the event will spread around like fire, can't do much beyond that nor promise my presence ( I am 95% of the time on my phone , never at home)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, yes, don't worry as I wrote, no need to stress over it, I'm just talking about a few (1,2 guys) for a community game next week not another championship or anything.
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

Like an exhibition game ? I can get myself and another person to fill 2 spots if that's what you are asking 🤔
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes basically although I already invited and I'm talking with other people so I guess that I'll just note you as backup and if anything I'll let you know (the people previously invited will have preference).