100%
no please, this guy is a pain
No votes

Total votes: 6

NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Re: reDIRKulous faking ;-)

Post by NoobKilla »

...jutuli... wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 16:22 You're either a ten-year-old brat or an old man with incipient dementia, I can't explain these childish posts any other way...
I don't know what you want me to say, I'm much older than 10, already told you several times how old I am, what's your problem, I don't understand. I'm nerd, smart, going to IT middle school, 3rd year, what more do you want me to say? I already told you I'm handsome, girls love me, I'm very popular in school, have all the "5"s ("A"s in western countries). I'm here to just play the game with you, get better, but the connection is awful sometimes, so it's just for fun, I'm not going to compete for real with you, it just won't work, ask Adminless, it's a poor connection, cheap ISP, but it allows me to play games casually. As you know my skills are very close to the skills of Miroslav as many of you have witnessed already. Imagine what I would do with his connection. No need to imagine though, not at all. I'll tell you. I'd have double his score per match. Fact.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 17:29 As you know my skills are very close to the skills of Miroslav as many of you have witnessed already. Imagine what I would do with his connection.

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

^ironmonkey wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 19:02
NoobKilla wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 17:29 As you know my skills are very close to the skills of Miroslav as many of you have witnessed already. Imagine what I would do with his connection.

Lol this really made me laugh

I am still sore from miroslap brutal duel on any map I chose , I so glad it's not recorded lol
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

@pacman I got demos if you care (I don't)
@noobkilla I would play against you only with fraglimit because it is so boring smacking your low skilled ass for 10 minutes straight over any map.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@Miroslav Now that I have your RJ bind, which I did not have when we were playing and your entire autoexec.cfg, I'm training, I actually improved a lot. Just now I had 24 score in just 9 minutes. I joined late. We lost, but if I had joined at the beginning we'd have won and I would have been MVP.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

RH wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 0:05
NoobKilla wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 18:38 ^ OFC it's not offensive for anyone, it's just useless bunch of info, it's not helping anyone. We started talking about FOV and ended up with this, which is ridiculous. You all instead of helping me tried to derail me and make my gameplay worse, coz you're all jealous of my superior and amazing skills.
Superior? Amazing?

Are you a different player than "noobkilla" on the servers? That would be the only explanation.

Would you like to 1v1? Show your stuff?
He stumbled into my territory for some reason. So it may have been unexpected, but it did happen. Unfortunately it was only 10 fraglimit.

Probably could have shaved a minute off the time if he didn't start delaying spawns and silently walking, turning the match into hide and seek.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
newb.zi (stats · system)
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

tar wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 13:53
fovcalc.PNG
Haha yes, I accidentally linked a flight simulator FOV calculator. :> anyway, I wrote down what I'm calculating based on, there is a 106 FOV.