tik@r

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

tik@r

Post by tar »

Ahoi,

until today I thought that tik@r is only hitting so well due to the same unfreeze unlagged network bug Bnobek is using* but it seems he is using autoshoot as you can see in the attached demo after around 11:20 that he is instantly hitting around corners/walls and afterwards killing someone on RA with a stuttering lightning gun only firing when the crosshair is over the enemy.

* Yea, it is bugged due to the disadvantage for others and I am really fed up with this shit that it does not matter where you move, you get always hit in the top middle of your model. Nice one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: tik@r

Post by adminless »

yes, it seems so, considering that this guy here average accuracy is like 15 and today while (also another one hehe) playing from a 3G (i.e. old school gsm) network was more than doubling it consistently (35-40) seems quite logical. ok, I just placed a ban now.

as for bnobek like I said he is playing from another gsm network if people keeps complaining (as they are doing) about I'll end up blocking that network at the server some time or another, I mean he often doesn't even enjoy playing more than he does.

thanks for report
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

It is ironic. His last words were "black nasta stop hack" :).
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

I agree with Tar. it's kind of hell, players Bnobek and Tikar sometimes they rail better than Tar though he has a very strong rail.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, it's clear, yes, that tikar got banned yesterday and I didn't stop to report it but the same went for bnobek. I believe that we already were patience enough with him and it looks like there was no really any hope for improvement so I particularly (rather than the whole network as I intended since it turned out that not all that network was that broken) blocked him (bnobek) too yesterday, hope that does it for these issues.

UPDATE: finally after further investigation I decided to disallow both whole gsm networks at the server