fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 18:32 As for me, you can change the composition every day indefinitely. as long as you guys are worthy rivals, I won't mind. I'm just wondering if such castlings are okay with the rest of the people/teams involved in the event, who always have to abide by some conditions.
Well it's not a clan competition as such , realistically helps having a full clan team , but stand ins is no issue

However maybe there should be some rules on this, I believe now some clans cannot make certain changes again so soon as they have confirmed clan players

And DC clan probably good not to confirm Incase players change again and get barred from doing so
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as far as I can tell I guess shantu will formally join dc on the fall after this summer event so the only difference I see here is heero that as said will take turns with miroslav so I think it's a fair solution for everyone involved that shouldn't affect the competition. the other option could be to drop heero from the tournament as unfortunately his team is currently not active and apparently no other teams are available to assemble either which in my opinion given that it's just a pre-season event would be a bit unfortunate/unnecessary. also by the time we discussed that it wasn't even clear dc could assemble/play at all (holidays, schedules etc) hence the situation. clearly for the full ledge league it will be different and all teams will need proper registration.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 20:27 as far as I can tell I guess shantu will formally join dc on the fall after this summer event so the only difference I see here is heero that as said will take turns with miroslav so I think it's a fair solution for everyone involved that shouldn't affect the competition. the other option could be to drop heero from the tournament as unfortunately his team is currently not active and apparently no other teams are available to assemble either which in my opinion given that it's just a pre-season event would be a bit unfortunate/unnecessary. also by the time we discussed that it wasn't even clear dc could assemble/play at all (holidays, schedules etc) hence the situation. clearly for the full ledge league it will be different and all teams will need proper registration.
for the same reason we didn't report the team right away. quite an important fact was that there will be less games than usual, as I said, no problem for me. I asked out of pure curiosity.
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

PacMan wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 19:47
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 18:32 As for me, you can change the composition every day indefinitely. as long as you guys are worthy rivals, I won't mind. I'm just wondering if such castlings are okay with the rest of the people/teams involved in the event, who always have to abide by some conditions.
Well it's not a clan competition as such , realistically helps having a full clan team , but stand ins is no issue

However maybe there should be some rules on this, I believe now some clans cannot make certain changes again so soon as they have confirmed clan players

And DC clan probably good not to confirm Incase players change again and get barred from doing so
If it suits us, I see no reason to change it.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, just as a update on this these days I finally replaced rabbaz with audz from ASS Clan and added snek to team community for the upcoming UnFreeZe Super League 2023. additionally I also added shantu and heero to Diamond Clan and consequently flagged such team as off-the-record due flagrant conscious violation of the general community fair-play balance rules I've established on this site in a effort to make the competition more accessible and enjoyable to everyone and therefor they won't be allowed in any sort of community event beyond special team UnFreeZe match-ups. to finish I also flagged team Over30 as death (I invited all of their members individually to the league but received no response whatsoever) and both team masters and Теам Приде as inactive (same, reach out on different occasions but none of them have been around like for a year already).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

following all the drama of the previous post heero finally reached out this morning normally (not just to defecate on this as friendly farewell) disappointed and confused with how the situation turned out so we finally agreed to register heero-2b, kf, olc, shantu, viper, masin, holysquid and crm as a new Immortal Clan here on this site to participate on the upcoming UnFreeZe Super League 2023 with heero himself as the representative/manager of the team.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 19:05 following all the drama of the previous post heero finally reached out this morning normally (not just to defecate on this as friendly farewell) disappointed and confused with how the situation turned out so we finally agreed to register heero-2b, kf, olc, shantu, viper, masin, holysquid and crm as a new Immortal Clan here on this site to participate on the upcoming UnFreeZe Super League 2023 with heero himself as the representative/manager of the team.
Good news , now kf can go troll hahaha
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok also added the newcomers Diablo Team (DT) now to even out the current UnFreeZe Super League formed by well known community players Edversion, Rozpizd, Maczus, Franni, Ca+hode, Aboba, gladiator and lead edversion.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a update here for the second leg of the on going UnFreeZe Super League 2023 just reporting that player audz from ass has been replaced by cliff and that the initially default named "Diablo Team" has finally chosen and been renamed as Double Trouble from now on.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I just updated now all the registered teams stats to account with the latest results here and permanently kicked venum due repeatedly signing up to events to later do not take part in them. additionally now that the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 has finally ended I cleared Ricky yellow card that was carried due also signing up to stuff to later abandon it half way. this time he finally delegated representation in somebody else and there was no further incidents so I think that he finally delivered (beside one time things), no bullshit, then I see no reason as to keep holding into that. finally also removed pixie and marton from the casual team ez and added instead dumbazo as requested by pacman.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

finally added now team Moskva to the site teams list anyways as a separate team from their usually registered team for the competitions (i.e. sbornaya/pride) to keep track of it too in case they make some more guest appearances like the Immortal-Moskva played today. overall on average a statistically very similar team to Soobshchestvo which speaks volumes of the magnitude of their today showing against the reigning champions.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

I actually asked Miroslav if he would join DT. He said no because he doesn't play competitively. But neither are we so who knows... :lol:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Edversion wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 22:00 I actually asked Miroslav if he would join DT. He said no because he doesn't play competitively. But neither are we so who knows... :lol:
Miroslap will join if there is game for him otherwise no :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok finally after some years of (real) WTF inactivity finally added now to their registered team here members me, shadow and M1rage as requested the weekend. as said, they are still not even assembled yet as they are still only five registered so far (M1rage, berkut, P0rsche, me and shadow) but they are getting close to assemble so basically in order to participate in another potential future event now they would need to add at least just one more (and up to to other three max) member to meet with minimum reasonable activity levels (i.e. to not upend everything just to one single player). for the rest, as said I have been waiting for more than a month already I think that someone showed up here and taught me actual math for a fact, actual numbers, formulas and technical analysis, for real actually based in all the three plus years data, no bullshit, actual real proven data that consistently showed that indeed current immortal line up of heero, olc, kf, shantu, viper, crm, masin and squid considering only the top five/six of those (i.e. heero, olc, kf, shantu and viper/crm) are the ones that are really gonna play is indeed just on par, or at most just slightly (i.e. like a few percent) technically better, than the rest of the registered teams at the time of writing so I think that means that the data is more than clear enough already (i.e. four out of the five reigning undisputed champions, three out of the top five historic ranked players etc etc) as it couldn't be otherwise therefore although the situation might change/evolve in the future by now nothing has changed in that subject so it's just reminded once again here to avoid future problems that immortal still needs to remove/replace one of their top three players (i.e. heero, olc, kf) by some entry level player (ex. someone from dt) or not (i.e. they can also go as a seven players team if needed to be) and properly register as such in order to be eligible to participate in any future normal community event like everyone else. needless to say that doesn't have anything to do with the special diamond clan line up (miro, heero, olc, kf, shantu, viper, masin, squid) lead by kf that remains as undisputed champions and that it obviously will remain eligible to hopefully participate in any other future similar special one time events. as said, I hope this has finally been made clear and therefore there will be no further disputes regarding this in the future.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

@adminless I dont understand your last message.

immortal clan is (only) a few percent better in average than the rest of the competition i.e. you require them to swap out one of their top players (heero kf olc). correct or wrong?

best regards,