Petition to unban Berkut

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Petition to unban Berkut

Post by nickaero »

I don't think Berkut or Porsche should be banned from the servers, sure he was an ass by pushing team mates byt that was one instance between the hundreds of hours he has played here, they are good players in game and we shouldn't ban people left and right in such a small game/community.

I ask for a community vote to revoke his ban
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: Petition to unban Berkut

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I don't like them because of the total lack of self-criticism, mental lowlands and trolling Himalayas. Certainly, the chat should never be unblocked. I am not for and I am not against it.
Camaradas Iks De
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@nickaero, hi,

I do not dispute the fact that they are good players on the technical level, having a good skill, but I find that you quickly forget their repetitive bad behavior in game and on the chat, sanctioned by several banners, as well as their provocations against Adminless and other players or clans on the chat or on the forum from which they are also banned...

They were warned many times that they had to change their behavior and did not take it into account or not enough ...

I don't know them personally and I have nothing against them personally, but I think unfortunately for the issues here they don't learn from their mistakes, they don't apologize, they don't question themselves about their bad behavior, and they tend to behave like young children in a schoolyard ...

I think adminless has been patient with them, after each ban they behave better but it doesn't last long before they start making the same mistakes again, it's proof that they understand that they have to change their ways to do, but they seem unable to continue on this path ...

It's nice of you to take their defense in order to rehabilitate them, for my part I leave it to Adminless who will decide with wisdom and indulgence what to do in response to your request ...

My respectful greetings
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

nickaero wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 0:47 I don't think Berkut or Porsche should be banned from the servers, sure he was an ass by pushing team mates byt that was one instance between the hundreds of hours he has played here, they are good players in game and we shouldn't ban people left and right in such a small game/community.

sure the hundred of hours he spent doing any other possible shit. he just resorted to in-game shit when he ran out (chat banned, nick banned, spec banned, forum banned, youtube banned, clan banned) of any other possible shit to do around here. that's the kind of people that only drain the games/communities and make them small not the other way around.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Just to clarify I would only like Berkut to be unbanned from the playing in the server, all the other bans can stay
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Given the ingame message clearly sent to me by WTF!WhoAmI?V2 through his behavior yesterday evening, and in view of what they seem to have been able to do, I don't think unban Berkut or Porsche could be a good thing for the community.
WTF! clan really seems to be source of problems.

EDIT:
.WTF!Wrong! wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:40 @Lunya - I don't understand? What did I write to you? Do we even know each other?

I only saw that you were arguing with ribx. What do I have to do with this case?
When in the same team, every time I was passing by you, you friendly fired me.
When in the opposite team, every time you killed me, you used chat bind in such a way that it is toxic.
I immediately made the connection with this.
That's why I told you "man, I understood, you hate me. stop that shit.", and then ribx answered me with "and you have no idea why everyone hates you? stfu".
I didn't record any video because I was like, the WTF! clan have already gone down, it's the usually toxic shit to make me understand they hate me, let's it slide. But now I'm realizing that I probably would have reported it, at least for monitoring, if it wasn't from a WTF! clan member.
I wouldn't make this mistake anymore.
Last edited by Lunya on Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:32, edited 6 times in total.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

@Lunya - I don't understand? What did I write to you? Do we even know each other?

I only saw that you were arguing with ribx. What do I have to do with this case?
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I remember shooting you with a rail once after the start of a new round near the yellow armor because you didn't take it.

I wanted to use rocket jump once and you were standing there too. I do not remember more.

I don't know you, so I have no reason not to like you.

If this has offended you, forgive me.

P.S. I don't use binds.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

nickaero wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 0:47 I don't think Berkut or Porsche should be banned from the servers, sure he was an ass by pushing team mates byt that was one instance between the hundreds of hours he has played here, they are good players in game and we shouldn't ban people left and right in such a small game/community.

:lol: :lol:

no
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:02 I don't like them because of the total lack of self-criticism, mental lowlands and trolling Himalayas. Certainly, the chat should never be unblocked.
+1.

Their so called technical skills and wtf clan contribution are not so valued and are totaly worthless, meaningless compared to the wreck and damage they make in real time, aeons way far from justifying that behaviour, towards in particular to me and in general to the comunity.
And if you ask me, IMHO Berkut should had a permanent and irrevogable play ban.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

There is also the question of whether this ban was necessary. It's too harsh a punishment for me. BUT. How is one banned in all media a couple of times? This is not the first ban, but probably the last. Don't forget just yet that he is doing bad publicity to the community. Berkut, if you read this know that you totally fucked up
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Basically nick wants to be wtf.fus1on , if he gets berkut unbanned then he's in without having to fight them with a death match

Anyhow to be really neutral , I still believe permanent ban due to shooting team mate , with only one report and no other complaints of the same nature or serious enough , didn't deserve the permanent ban, even Porsche starting to behave more

Ultimately they wear the wtf friends tag , Ami sorry your responsible for them , remove from clan simples and done take action woman )))

However it is admins choice what to do , maybe sometime may pass and things might change who knows
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Pacman

For Berkut and Porsche, they should already put their big egos aside and show a little humility, make a formal apology to the people concerned, and above all that they get involved. on concrete things that they are accused of and that they keep their commitment over time ... Do you think they are capable of it ?
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I dont think they are able to think about anything mentioned above, bcs. they intensively solves the problems with vaccination, aliens and etc...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:52 @Pacman

For Berkut and Porsche, they should already put their big egos aside and show a little humility, make a formal apology to the people concerned, and above all that they get involved. on concrete things that they are accused of and that they keep their commitment over time ... Do you think they are capable of it ?
True they should apologies before anything , thanks impeelia