WTF!ang3lfish?!

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Lunya
Unleveled User

WTF!ang3lfish?!

Post by Lunya »

This is not a ban request, just an open discussion since that's the second game I play with him, and this is the second game I got problems with his ingame behavior.
And besides that, he insults easily when things are not going his way (confers a megahealth I took when we were both low hp, when i thought nobody was around).

You just want me to die, isn't it?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: WTF!ang3lfish?!

Post by adminless »

well apparently that's WTF new flashy member, I guess the criteria to join WTF basically just comes down to that, being toxic. it doesn't surprise me, rather that's the expectation. they say birds of a feather flock together for a reason you know. anyways, as you have guessed already, just like that I'm not gonna ban him right on the spot because of that but it's good to know beside I believe I also remember him (or somebody else) fake nicking him (or somebody else) in the past and getting permanently chat banned already (that nick is definitively on the monitoring list for whatever reason) so we'll see how the situation develops. thanks for report.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Dear Lunya and Adminless.

Lunya: You allready can see in the video ,some one was behind us who also rocketed US and there was a 2 frozen body and we stuck there. There was nothing bad from me and you lost only 59 HP. I don't think we need to do circus for that...
Yes we had a dispute for the mega health because i was really low hp when you had full, and maybe you did not see me ,but i was near or really close for the HP. But I don't remember exactly everything.

Adminless: It was not nice from you, you judge me without knowing me. just because im in WTF clan. I know this is an eternal struggle between you and wtf , but it's not my fault.
I never been banned here or chatbanned, maybe somebody else is trolled with that nick in the past.
Silver surfer had problem with me, because he did not understand that i dont like it when some one pushing me or blocking me when i want to going back to safe zone.Now we playing together without any porblems. Since then, he has been careful not to block others. So we respecting eash other.
Feel free to ask him.

Best regards
ang3lfish
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

I am very surprised by the change in tone...
As I wrote it, the problem is you act this way multiples times during a game.
ang3lfish wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 17:01[Silver surfer] did not understand that i dont like it when some one pushing me or blocking me when i want to going back to safe zone. Now we playing together without any porblems. Since then, he has been careful not to block others.
:think:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@ang3lflish yes that's just how this goes, out of all the normal people around you could have chose to establish relationships with, you got to chose yourself to relate with the douches, the rogue people, the fake people, the people that ghost and basically the people that just engage in toxic behavior but hey not just with me, with everyone else around here so know your place, it's not just "my thing". all I know for certain is that and that just after a few days being around here you're getting reported, coincidence? I think not. and for the record also know this, as a wtf member you're obviously banned as we speak from the ranked server and events here at least until the ban for the banned team you chose to join ends and very likely permanently chat banned and personally pursued if necessary there afterwards. and btw sure as I noted I'm not gonna dig 10+ GiB of logs now, it's not that important, yes, it was probably someone else fake nicking you but that should also tell you something, regular/normal people don't get others trolling on their behalf on third party servers.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Lunya wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 17:24 I am very surprised by the change in tone...
As I wrote it, the problem is you act this way multiples times during a game.
Lunya, my stats are proof that I'm NOT trolling. The hysteria you're doing here is unnecessary in my opinion.
Everyone can have a bad day, they can be careless. I don’t think we’ve ever had a problem other times.
If you still have a problem with me, you can contact me and we can discuss it like a normal peapole. Thank you for your understanding
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 18:11 @ang3lflish yes that's just how this goes, out of all the normal people around you could have chose to establish relationships with, you got to chose yourself to relate with the douches, the rogue people, the fake people, the people that ghost and basically the people that just engage in toxic behavior but hey not just with me, with everyone else around here so know your place, it's not just "my thing". all I know for certain is that and that just after a few days being around here you're getting reported, coincidence? I think not. and for the record also know this, as a wtf member you're obviously banned as we speak from the ranked server and events here at least until the ban for the banned team you chose to join ends and very likely permanently chat banned and personally pursued if necessary there afterwards. and btw sure as I noted I'm not gonna dig 10+ GiB of logs now, it's not that important, yes, it was probably someone else fake nicking you but that should also tell you something, regular/normal people don't get others trolling on their behalf on third party servers.
I also chose from normal people.The fact that you haven't found a common ground with some people ,still not my fault.
I didn’t even know many of them before I joined the team because they were banned. I only know Ami and Viper, and i see few times Rotten. Ami invited me ,i joined because i respect his gameplay and skill. I cannot take this report seriously. We stuck there between 2 frozen body , and before that we quarrel and that's it....It’s a common thing that 2 people disagreed.

I feel like I didn't deserve the ban.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

How can I pm someone who's flaming and insulting me for barely nothing?
That's exactly what I told you the other day: why don't you just communicate instead of insulting tirelessly.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

Silver surfer had problem with me, because he did not understand that i dont like it when some one pushing me or blocking me when i want to going back to safe zone.Now we playing together without any porblems. Since then, he has been careful not to block others. So we respecting eash other.
!WTF!angelfish?! I had a problem with you M8 because I didn't even know I was Blocking you or pushing you ! nothing to do with not understanding and yes you have got respect for me now and we don't bother each other now. the thing is RESPECT is earned we all have our bad days !!

BE GOOD and ENJOY
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Silver Surfer wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 19:16 !WTF!angelfish?! I had a problem with you M8 because I didn't even know I was Blocking you or pushing you ! nothing to do with not understanding and yes you have got respect for me now and we don't bother each other now. the thing is RESPECT is earned we all have our bad days !!

BE GOOD and ENJOY
I found out later that what was wrong with you was that you didn't understand what block or push means. I tried 3x warnings before we started arguing.
And while playing, I tried to win and didn’t leave time to talk.
Yes the Respect was what we needed and a little time to understand each other! :)

Best regards
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Lunya wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 19:15 How can I pm someone who's flaming and insulting me for barely nothing?
That's exactly what I told you the other day: why don't you just communicate instead of insulting tirelessly.
I dont remember how can direct masage send to others. But you can contact me in discord any time.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ang3lfish wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 19:14[...] I didn’t even know many of them before I joined the team because they were banned. [...]
well knowingly accept under free will a request to join a team of strangers even being aware they are mostly banned here it's definitively a poor choice that can obviously led you nowhere but down the wrong way here. btw just to make it clear because you seem confused, the temporal ban and permanent chat ban only applies at the ranked (private) server and the events there. as I wrote on my initial response to this, I'm not banning you at the pubs as we speak because of this though it will obviously be taken in consideration in case of further escalation and/or incidents.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I can't see anything here. You stuck in the door like two fat guys. Lose weight and after the problem lol
Camaradas Iks De
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

:D
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

There are 5 people with rockets and you are surprised that you have blocked xD. That's why I run away from my team faster than from the enemy.
Chillout guys
Camaradas Iks De