UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

Post by adminless »

ok, so to celebrate the new year as it seems quite obvious that the ILM/ASS fight is not happening any time soon and as undercard for the team UnFreeZe versus WTF mega fight I was thinking in setting up a UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game as a special event. I had that idea in mind as a special event after the last year UnFreeZe league with the guys that made it to the final phase but ultimately passed as the league was long and most people ended up totally burned and probably the motivation for yet another fight at that point was low. then I decided to give a try to that idea now and see how it works now (and if it does) then as usual anybody interested in participate this is your chance to join here and now.

just to make it clear, this is not any sort of competitive team UnFreeZe event or training of any sort. obviously everybody from team UnFreeZe is and will be invited but this has nothing to do with team UnFreeZe, this is a different a thing, the teams will be mixed this time and also depending on the turnout games larger than 5vs5 can be a option. basically everybody (not banned of course) is invited to participate although if for some reason ultimately there's overcrowding (I don't think so but if it would be the case) then it ultimately it will be filtered by skill although if there's really interested two games could be setup giving the circumstances. the idea is to give the chance to participate to everybody as well as get involved the guys that helped train team UnFreeZe on some sort of real fight.

the date for this to happen will be the next Sunday 9 of January of 2022 at 21:00 CET (UTC+01) which overall I believe it should be the best option in general (of course, there's never going to be a date that works for everybody at the same time). if by that date the fight doesn't happen then it won't happen. needless to say, you can do of course if you want, but this time there's no obligation to post your demos afterwards, join voice chat with your teammates and/or pretty much anything else besides just enjoy the game and be yourself. the final teams and maps I guess I'll schedule them once I know who's gonna show up.

ok, that's it I'll send some invitation now at the forum to the most notable members around.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

Post by PacMan »

I am in generally, dm14 please lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Im ready for battle, dm14 please lol
Camaradas Iks De
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Cool, count me in!
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I'm in! :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

kek ... Ill try...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome, then we have a team already, let's see who else show up. ok, for the maps I guess we can do dm14 as tie-breaker then if you want. the rest will be a best of five as usual and being just a show match I believe we should do five anyways regardless of the outcome this time. as there's no team "A" or team "B" status here I was thinking in setting up a UnFreeZe/glacius mix for the maps for something like q3dm7, pro-dcmap7, overkill, pro-q3dm6 and q3dm14 probably. I believe something like that should be the best option overall. anyways, we'll see, thanks for joining in.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

This is a nice initiative which I'm sure will lead to a cool event! I probably won't be able to play at that time but thanks for the invitation and if I ever know I could have the opportunity b4 this event I'll let you know
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Happy to play as well :-)
Optical
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Optical »

unfortunately 🙁I will not be able to participate in the upcoming event, but thanks for the invitation and I wish everyone good luck in the games!
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

Im in thanks for the invite
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, awesome, thanks for joining in guys then I guess this should be happening. so far it seems I have noted pacman, cthulhu, fau, magister, jutuli, aimer and silver surfer if I haven't missed anybody (klar I guess I'll invite him on mail as usual and we'll see if he shows up). let's see who else is interested :)
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I want to play in this too
Mikes_uk
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Mikes_uk »

Count me IN! Thanks ;)