ILM Vs. ASS Showmatch

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Re: ILM Vs. ASS Showmatch

Post by Liza »

Sometimes people agree to add some funny letters in front of their nick names and a new clan appears. However, going into clan wars requires a little bit more discipline/motivation. It seems that ASS have too many communication problems and too low motivation from their leaders to solve these problems.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I know that too well, as I often say, that's exactly why I only do the inside fpsclasico tournaments (i.e. classic small duel cups) but for other than punctual "special" events (i.e. some eventual team UnFreeZe mega fight and/or similar) I don't organize anything else here myself. for the rest as I see it nick going no contact for a week here and pretty much ghosting this afterwards was definitively a huge turnoff and totally killed the mood probably even more than all the team UnFreeZe versus WTF mess (I mean, at the end of the day I just needed a date that's all this needed).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Liza wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:38 It seems that ASS have too many communication problems and too low motivation from their leaders to solve these problems.
How's that then?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

btw about the miss communication here as I was working off the database now turned out that apparently at some forum update in the past they stopped being the default which essentially meant that unless you explicitly enabled them on your account (as I did for the whole site) you weren't really receiving email notifications for replies to topics in which you participated (as it was intended to be the case unless you opt out). I guess that probably can explain the apparent communication problems some guys have around here. hopefully I fixed that now, enabled reply notifications by default to new users and retroactively added notifications to any previous topics for the (non banned of course) participants as well as new ones. sorry about that and hopefully this reply will now reach all the people involved here. let me know if it doesn't.