team UnFreeZe training and draft

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: team UnFreeZe training and draft

Post by adminless »

@optical sure thank you for join us. of course expect YouTube videos here tomorrow and then I'll count you in for the next session though as being the final training I can't guarantee you a slot at the time of writing as it can be a bit more oriented session so it may depend on the circumstances. I'll keep you updated.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 23:10 thank you about that good point. indeed, as I said it's still pending discussion but the fau, blaze, aimer, nick, mywife team UnFreeZe looked in tremendous shape this night. if we add klar and sub-zero as backup players I believe team UnFreeZe is finally starting to take form. ggs and thank you very much to everybody who participated and as mentioned earlier, please start booking your places for the next Sunday 21:00 CET (UTC+01) training session. lineup/drafts/changes and related team UnFreeZe things coming tomorrow.
Yes very tactical play, nice to play with top players, they were on fire, bishop hardcore
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Where should we upload the demos? I think it would be better to make new post for it, to not spam the discussion here.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Semisek48 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:04 Where should we upload the demos? I think it would be better to make new post for it, to not spam the discussion here.
I agree
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok sounds good created a new thread here at the unregistered forum so the guys that doesn't/don't want to have a account can also add them. btw overall I believe it's preferable to add them as a attachment (i.e. to the forum itself) rather than a third party site. I mean, in both cases it's perfectly fine anyways but former is preferable. in any case, the demo rule only applies to those that later are going to participate on the fight and/or that looks forward to it. those that just showed for the sparring do not need to submit their demos if they want to and/or simply can not. line-ups/drafts coming this evening/night. thanks everybody for participate.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok MyWifeHatesQ3 accepted the team UnFreeZe invitation for this fight at least so far and magi still remains indecisive (but allowed) about the draft. that means that unless some last minute change team UnFreeZe should be complete now (fau, blaze, aimer, nick, mywife and klar/sub-zero as reinforcements) and hence no more draft would happen here. so who's up to celebrate this on the Sunday 19 of December of 2021 21:00 CET (UTC+01) team UnFreeZe training session?

for this training session now with the team pretty much complete I would like to keep it more or less a competitive fight so any top players around are welcome to join. don't miss this chance to exchange great frags with this remarkable team of players and sign up here now. as usual, everybody is allowed to sign up though this time in case in a case of overcrowding the order of preference will be determined by perceived player strength.

additionally I believe that pro-q3dm13 did not work so good (it pretty much looked like a random game to me than a competitive one) so I think that for this session I'm going to replace it by q3dm14 to give it a try and see how it goes. ok and I think that nothing else by now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 22:27 ok MyWifeHatesQ3 accepted the team UnFreeZe invitation for this fight at least so far and magi still remains indecisive (but allowed) about the draft. that means that unless some last minute change team UnFreeZe should be complete now (fau, blaze, aimer, nick, mywife and klar/sub-zero as reinforcements) and hence no more draft would happen here. so who's up to celebrate this on the Sunday 19 of December of 2021 21:00 CET (UTC+01) team UnFreeZe training session?

for this training session now with the team pretty much complete I would like to keep it more or less a competitive fight so any top players around are welcome to join. don't miss this chance to exchange great frags with this remarkable team of players sign up here now. as usual, everybody is allowed to sign up though this time in case in a case of overcrowding the order of preference will be determined by perceived player strength.

additionally I believe that pro-q3dm13 did not work so good (it pretty much looked like a random game to me than a competitive one) so I think that for this session I'm going to replace it by q3dm14 to give it a try and see how it goes. ok and I think that nothing else by now.
I will play if not enough players
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

cool, I'll note you in then. btw you can join anyways just in case and/or just to spec given the case. we'll see. so far I believe, I only have you and optical noted for this week.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

I am willing to train with other players no problem ! what server is this going to be on please let me know
Regards
SS
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome thank you for joining in then if I don't recall wrong I believe that I have fau, mywifehatesq3, magi (doubt), optical, pacman and you (silversurfer) noted so far for this Sunday 12 of December of 2021 at 21:00 CET (UTC+01) team UnFreeZe training, anybody else? we are still missing a few guys more from the community as well as the rest of the team UnFreeZe members to confirm (nick/blaze?). for the rest I believe that if not enough top players are available giving a test to some 5vs6, at least partially, can be a solid option to challenge team UnFreeZe so don't hesitate to join.

the server is ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970 or ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970 (whichever works best as usual). the password I'll send it to you here (private message) by the time the session closes in (typically by Thursday/Friday). otherwise at the moment the (public) password is just "1234" (without quotes obviously) so feel free to give the server a try. additionally remember that due a bug with some client it might be necessary to enter it (the password) twice for it to stick on your game. that's it, just to be safe once connected enter the password one more time on your console once in-game.
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

Hi! I totally stink, however I would like to spectate the training sessions and possibly join a training game
if a player is short to equal teams. I will be on my best behavior and will not use any of my stupid binds.
TY for considering.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure noted in. thank you for joining.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw we still missing three, four more people for this, who's ready?
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I will try to be there. Do we already know if Klar is comming for the last training btw?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome I'll note you in then along optical, pacman, silver surfer and filthy pirate. not yet, I just notified him now in addition to inquire him about availability for the next week to (hopefully) make the fight happen. I believe that probably there's gonna be uncertainty until the last minute so we'll see how it turns out.