it is I !)
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

:D
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:46 I guess you're taking it too much personally. Chill out homie: D
Attachments
41231111111.jpg
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 13:37
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:46 I guess you're taking it too much personally. Chill out homie: D
!!!porsche is very angry!!! :x
I've seen this picture before and please don't make it public anymore because I don't want to see it (and unfortunately I have to see it accidentally

) Start training the game better and not your muscles lol
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@P0rsche as I see it now secondary provider implemented this night some routing changes for your provider and now your connection is giving you some beautiful under 60 msecs which should be as good as it can get for you here. that should be on par now with the IPv6 main route of berkut. some saturation (+100 msec ping spikes) was observed at some point for your route during the week but that was attributable to your isp. I believe this should fully settle your connectivity issues now. let me know if it doesn't.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:39
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 13:37

!!!porsche is very angry!!! :x
I've seen this picture before and please don't make it public anymore because I don't want to see it (and unfortunately I have to see it accidentally

I'm in third place in the stat. Besides, I play the rush. totest not on statistics. and where are you at?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 17:51
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:39

I'm in third place in the stat. Besides, I play the rush. that is, not on statistics. and where are you at? Onlyrailass it's you?
Bl!nd
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Bl!nd »

Hey all of u out there
I saw people say that 26 won't work for them, for me either. I'll move out of the city on 23.12 and won't come back till 15.01, so I suggest to play before that date. What do u guys think of 21-22?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure I was looking forward coming to that in a more organized way soon but well just as you bring this here now I can tell you this by now. I have good news, we already finished the team today so I can tell you team UnFreeZe will consists of players fau, blaze, aimer, magister, nickaero, mywifehatesq3 and klarderabsahnr, sub-zero as reinforcements at least for the short term (if it gets delayed then obviously there can be changes). I believe there should be nothing to object of the line-up from your end. I think that it's a quality competitive team but it's far from a overpowering/no match team. overall it looks like a pretty fairly balanced and exciting match to me so let's make it happen.

as for the dates, yes, I can also confirm you for the team UnFreeZe end that the initial suggested 26 date finally won't work for us either as neither blaze nor aimer are available so with that and two players who availability remains unclear it's obviously a no-go. so yes, I can confirm you that you can forget about the 26, that date won't happen. yes that bring us to the Monday 20 of December of 2021 date, let's say 21:15 CET (UTC+01), you suggested earlier here. currently I'm working around that date to set the team however unfortunately I still don't have enough people signed up for it so at the time of writing (the Tuesday 14 of December of 2021 19:40 CET (UTC+01) approx) I can't confirm such date by now. that being said I look forward the possibility to resolve such date in the next days (let's say around the weekend) so it would be good to know if that date is still a option for your team?

as for the 21-22 they can be considered as well of course and they could even work out better than the 20 so let me know. if on that time frame the fight doesn't happen probably we would have to wait at least until the 28 as the first possible date. btw I think that it would also be good to start discussing about the maps, it's gonna be best of five, have you decided already what (two) maps are you going to play and your tie-breaker suggestions?

for the rest please notice that in a effort to prevent provocations and arguments during the fight, players viper, berkut, porsche and frag_masin from your team will be chat banned and that player miroslav has agreed not to participate on this himself besides he won't be allowed to anyways following the April one year ban at the events due his unknown showing at the ilm fight. additionally please also remember that in favor of a more transparent game for this fight it's been established the rule to have players submit their point of view demos after the game. please make sure to pass that information to your teammates and that they do understanding it as although this might not be enforced it's a important point to comply to in a effort to build a better trust and relationship among us. they can perfectly record every game just by doing "\cl_autoRecordDemo 1" on their clients and later all they need to do is just look up for the demo file (.dm_68 archive) and upload it at this thread here either them or have somebody else upload them on their behalf.

well I think that by now nothing else so keep that in mind and let me know about your availability and map choices if possible and we'll try to work it out if possible and I'll get back to you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw in addition to the requested information (dates and maps) I would also need to know what times you can actually do (in CET (UTC+01) or specify the timezone otherwise in UTC format please) on those days (20, 21 and 22) when possible as depending on the times I may have different availability for team UnFreeZe.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

after intense talks I believe that team UnFreeZe can do the Tuesday 21 of December of 2021 19:15 CET (UTC+01), can your team do that date as well?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well to:
adminless wrote:btw when you coming for the team UnFreeZe fight? Tuesday 21 of 2021 19:15 CET (UTC+01)?
after banning whole team from the pubs I finally got:
WhoAmI wrote:Hey. I haven't seen this message. I rarely enter the forum as a logged in user. I go to discord most of the time.

I've already written to everyone from the WTF.
I can play on Tuesday 21st. I just don't want to play on December 26 because it's Christmas. Family etc.

I can play days such as: 21/12, 22/12, 23/12
Later:
28/12, 29/12, 30/12
Later:
03/01 and 04/01 and maybe even 05/01

It suits me the most after Christmas, ie 28/12, 29/12, 30/12, but I can also 21/12. But I would prefer later because I ordered a new monitor and wanted to play on a new one. The current one is slightly broken. It changes the colors itself. Probably an input or a cable. But I had wanted to buy a new one for a long time.

It is possible that I will have it on 12/21 or 22/12. But I can try the old one. It does not matter to me. Only not on December 26.

Are there any days other than 12/21/12/26? Are only these possible?

Anyway, why did I get banned?
We don't train as a team because we don't have another server. Only we could unfreeze. What have I done forbidden / illegal?

Next question. Can I play at 240 fps or 170 though?
Is there a limit to 125?
that in my understanding of English confirms the Tuesday 21 of December of 2021 19:15 CET (UTC+01) date unless stated otherwise. on a side note, it really sadness me to see that the only language this folks speak is banish unfortunately.

just as a reminder to everyone involved, please make sure to record your demos and publish them here afterwards and remember that neither mid-game changes nor spectators are allowed during competitive fights. any spectators must wait on the gtv server (same ips but port 27972) and any changes can only be done during the warmup rounds. have fun.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 23:33

just as a reminder to everyone involved, please make sure to record your demos and publish them here afterwards and remember that neither mid-game changes nor spectators are allowed during competitive fights. any spectators must wait on the gtv server (same ips but port 27972) and any changes can only be done during the warmup rounds. have fun.
will viewers be able to connect as spectators to the match ?
will there be music during the fight ?
Attachments
posterWTFvsUNFREEZteam.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, once again, /connect fpsclasico.de:27972 (or eu) will take you to a dedicated spectators server with capacity for up-to 50 people (you can even try now). any extra players must wait there, in-game spectators will not be allowed. btw have you already thought what maps you're going to pick? you have until the Monday to decide otherwise I'll chose them for you (in this case I'll stick to your last selection pro-q3dm6/q3dm7 and a tie-breaker to determine).

PS: yes you got it right on your flyer, good job. and no there's no music sorry.
Bl!nd
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Bl!nd »

so i didnt hear any suggestion on maps from my team and dare to pick myself, pro-q3md6 and overkill
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, your team pretty much ghosted as can be seen, I had to ban the entire team from the pubs to get any answers from them. ok, sounds good to me, what about dm14 for the tie-breaker?

for other than that since this morning, the bans for your team at the ranked server has been replaced by chat bans so please give the server a try in order to avoid issues tomorrow and feel free to train there a little along today. ok, later today I'll send the final fight reminder/summary both here by PM at the forum as well as by email to those also banned at the forum from your team.