To adminless and the community

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: To adminless and the community

Post by adminless »

in April was pretty much the same but without all the non sense talking and he ended up coming back so in what concerns me he is indeed in wtf. as I said as long as he keeps his own word of not messing this up again and stay away from this, so that when he says that he accepts that, he really means that and not something else, I'm totally fine with the guy. I mean, it's probably a terrible choice for him to join those guys again as he will have to endure what's left of the clan competition ban (still to determine once this ends depending on the circumstances btw) as any of the other members obviously and he will set himself up for even more trouble almost with total certainty afterwards but hey that's just my take on that, not a threat. I don't determine the future and not everything I say it has to come to be, at the end of the day, it's up to him/them to determine what really ends up happening. I mostly just react to the different circumstances and situations not the other way around.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Re: To adminless and the community

Post by orgi69 »

imprecise wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 16:57 without any offense towards you, summed up in music it could give that...

great song <3 & fits great in here :D