Ang3fish

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Ang3fish

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi all I just need to get this posted I probably wont be popular for it But here goes

This is the second time this player has given me Grief for no reason I don't mither anyone just come on the server and play the game but for some reason this player gives me grief ???? ANG3LFISH for supposedly blocking him ? dunno what he means obviously I don't do this intentionally but I get a load of grief from him can anyone understand why ? it just Spoils the game

Silver Surfer
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Ang3fish

Post by imprecise »

Hi Silver Surfer

I am not aware of this story between you, but what I can say is that Angelfish is a good player, he often has a good score at the end of the games played, and I do not remember that he spends his time being disrespectful and annoying to others.

Your grievance surely stems from the fact that he may have to be the leader in the game and strive to achieve a final victory, and if you blocked him generally, even if it was not intentional on your part, it could the pissed off him making him angry irritating him and he pointed it out to you may be unpleasant for you, and if you answered him in a tone or using words that he did not like then it has creates a disagreement between you ...

It has happened to me before to get blocked, annoyed, or pushed by a player during a confrontation while I was the leader in the game and I was doing my best to achieve the final victory, and I admit that it's very frustrating and unpleasant to lose because of that, I know it's just a game but when you've been fighting for several minutes it leaves a bitter taste to lose because of the fault of a player who commits mistakes, and I admit that I have sometimes complained (sometimes insult, I try not to do it anymore) or quit the game because of it ...

What I can advise is to apologize to him for this mistake, making it clear that it was not intentional and using appropriate terms (no insults or aggression) and I think he will stick with it count and eventually apologize and forget your grievance.

For the future try to do your best not to annoy, block, or push the leader of your team, as many players are content to spam rockets while lacking precision behind a player's back when playing a confrontation which often has the effect of making him kill, it is the same for players who spam all the doors and corridors without even having seen an enemy, it is often preferable to have targeted an enemy before shooting , it is my point of view even if sometimes I throw a rocket or a grenade here or there assuming that an enemy could arise but if I see that one of my teammates is at this location then I abstain

Understand that by explaining all this to you I do not give him reason to continue to raise you for this, I do not plead more in his favor than in yours because as you said you did not have it blocking intentionally, I just try to make sure that you understand better this grievance and that you find the right solution to put an end to it. Unfortunately it happens that we are having a bad day and sometimes we react badly to something that we would have let pass at another time, do not hold it against him, it happens to all of us I think, and if he continues to get bored for that do not hesitate to come back to talk about it here

I wish you good luck in this process of reconciliation
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:39 Hi all I just need to get this posted I probably wont be popular for it But here goes

This is the second time this player has given me Grief for no reason I don't mither anyone just come on the server and play the game but for some reason this player gives me grief ???? ANG3LFISH for supposedly blocking him ? dunno what he means obviously I don't do this intentionally but I get a load of grief from him can anyone understand why ? it just Spoils the game

Silver Surfer
As I have nothing better to do lol.....

Dude what are you talking about? I think you need to provide evidence , screenshot or something , or demo , for a player of your experience you know how to do it

Your not really a new generation player who needs to worry about this stuff and realistically you hardly play together
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:49 Hi Silver Surfer

I am not aware of this story between you, but what I can say is that Angelfish is a good player, he often has a good score at the end of the games played, and I do not remember that he spends his time being disrespectful and annoying to others.

Yo imp this is long , if you go for president I might vote for you
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

hahaha Pacman, I love you, thank you for your vote, I take it, and yes you are right it almost looks like a speech
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

imprecise wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:49 Hi Silver Surfer

Your grievance surely stems from the fact that he may have to be the leader in the game and strive to achieve a final victory, and if you blocked him generally, even if it was not intentional on your part, it could the pissed off him making him angry irritating him and he pointed it out to you may be unpleasant for you, and if you answered him in a tone or using words that he did not like then it has creates a disagreement between you ...

It has happened to me before to get blocked, annoyed, or pushed by a player during a confrontation while I was the leader in the game and I was doing my best to achieve the final victory, and I admit that it's very frustrating and unpleasant to lose because of that, I know it's just a game but when you've been fighting for several minutes it leaves a bitter taste to lose because of the fault of a player who commits mistakes, and I admit that I have sometimes complained (sometimes insult, I try not to do it anymore) or quit the game because of it ...

What I can advise is to apologize to him for this mistake, making it clear that it was not intentional and using appropriate terms (no insults or aggression) and I think he will stick with it count and eventually apologize and forget your grievance.

For the future try to do your best not to annoy, block, or push the leader of your team, as many players are content to spam rockets while lacking precision behind a player's back when playing a confrontation which often has the effect of making him kill, it is the same for players who spam all the doors and corridors without even having seen an enemy, it is often preferable to have targeted an enemy before shooting , it is my point of view even if sometimes I throw a rocket or a grenade here or there assuming that an enemy could arise but if I see that one of my teammates is at this location then I abstain

Understand that by explaining all this to you I do not give him reason to continue to raise you for this, I do not plead more in his favor than in yours because as you said you did not have it blocking intentionally, I just try to make sure that you understand better this grievance and that you find the right solution to put an end to it. Unfortunately it happens that we are having a bad day and sometimes we react badly to something that we would have let pass at another time, do not hold it against him, it happens to all of us I think, and if he continues to get bored for that do not hesitate to come back to talk about it here

I wish you good luck in this process of reconciliation

Imprecise
There is no story between us and I didn’t say he was disrespectful I just said that he had a go at me for blocking him and I was NOT aware I had.
I didn’t say I had a Grievance with him just pointing out the fact that for NO reason he had a go at me!
I have probably blocked others unintentional but never got any grief about it and like you have said it’s JUST a GAME and if it leaves a bitter taste to lose then give up playing your saying commits mistakes?
You don’t commit mistakes you make mistakes and that is what happened.
And you suggest that I apologize to him? For what? Making a mistake like blocking him unintentionally!!!!
It’s obvious that posting anything on the forum is a waste of time !!!!!
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Dude what are you talking about? I think you need to provide evidence , screenshot or something , or demo , for a player of your experience you know how to do it

Your not really a new generation player who needs to worry about this stuff and realistically you hardly play together
Well pacman trust you to stick your ore in as if you have nothing better to do as I have said to you online M8 you need to grow up before you make ANY Statements on line or on here !!!!!!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 16:03

Well pacman trust you to stick your ore in as if you have nothing better to do as I have said to you online M8 you need to grow up before you make ANY Statements on line or on here !!!!!!
This is why I like you,

Just keep in mind this is a discussion forum , anyone can comment on any post they want , unless locked topic or requires approval

Anyhow , your op is all nonsense, to be grown up about it
See u in game ....
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@ Silver Surfer

Sorry if I misunderstood your 1st message, I was just trying to help you, because I have already noticed that you sometimes tend to block, spam or push and that you lack precision in your shots, too bad you take it too badly ...

anyway the best way to fix things is to take a step towards the other, but it's up to you to do it or not ...

my respectful greetings
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Sorry if I misunderstood your 1st message, I was just trying to help you, because I have already noticed that you sometimes tend to block, spam or push and that you lack precision in your shots, too bad you take it too badly ...

anyway the best way to fix things is to take a step towards the other, but it's up to you to do it or not ...

my respectful greetings
No disrespect intended towards you imprecise but you seem to suddenly noticed that I BLOCK SPAM AND PUSH !!! oh sorry I lack precision but at 76 my reflexes are a little slow I don't take it badly I just say it as it is (M8 that is in Manchester means a mate friend or pal) I have already put it behind me and was playing tonight with Ang3fish and he didn't say a word so all I can say is look after your own affairs and not other peoples I just posted it as it happened (rant over)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Discussion forum, anyone can reply to any topic
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4