Phobos

Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Phobos

Post by oKo*Magister »

I don't know if it may be the reason of recently server lags, but he was spamming that the day it was lagged so..

https://i.postimg.cc/6qtLsCbD/image.png
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Phobos

Post by adminless »

that's no lag that's just yet another idiot who is permanently chat banned and that even got banned (in-game) previously continuing with his shit. I'll investigate further and then I'll nick ban him later which require special measures. if the situation gets too bad I'll simply ban him again. thanks for report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 17:10 that's no lag that's just yet another idiot who is permanently chat banned and that even got banned (in-game) previously continuing with his shit. I'll investigate further and then I'll nick ban him later which require special measures. if the situation gets too bad I'll simply ban him again. thanks for report.
Basically today he switching names constantly from yellow to different colours , I didn't realise he is also c++ name aswell , so we couldn't read team chat either
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

I confirm that yesterday Tuesday November 23 Phobos (aka C++/Linux/GNU) switched the color of his nickname more than a dozen times at the start and at the end of each game where he was present.

I think he tries to get noticed and doesn't really care about the inconvenience he can cause to other chat users.

This is stupid behavior ... does he deserve a ban, I could not say ... because apart from that his behavior in play remains correct ...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I know yesterday I got quite busy rolling out some fancy server updates so I didn't have time to apply that nasty nick ban, hopefully I will later today, sorry for the inconvenience.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Yeah , well I told him last night to take it easy and he did , and only did it at end of a game , ban? Not sure chat ban would suffice , but UpTo everyone else , he does play ok normally
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

I chat with him sometimes on discord. I will tell him to stop with this.

(edit): he told me that he already is chat banned and deserved if he didn't stop. He is aware now that it is irritating for some other people. I suggest that a permanent ban is not necessary, but only chat ban for now