fpsclassico maps/assets guide and summary

User's Guides & Help forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

fpsclassico maps/assets guide and summary

Post by adminless »

ok, following this year files update I also create a mini guide here as summary with all the included maps/assets so people can have a better outlook on how they fall on the game structure for reference and better use/individual download.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Re: fpsclassico maps/assets guide and summary

Post by Agi »

All those maps are avaible on server Unfreeze Team fights?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

most of them I think. that's the full complete list of assets included on the official fpsclasico/UnFreeZe packages for the full complete list of what's installed at the team fights server you can look it up it at this post. in case you're still missing something just let me know and it will be evaluated.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Is it possible to add pro-q3tourney3?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

pro-q3tourney3?! never heard of it. if you meant "Hell's Gate Redux" with that, no, again that's a quakelive exclusive remix so can't be added. I can however load that ("Hell's Gate Redux") as we speak at the fpsclasico quakelive server if you want but anyways there's currently 69 top quality popular original custom maps installed at the team fights server, I believe that should be way more than enough. I mean let's be honest here, out of those 69 maps not even half have been loaded just once, let alone mastered. I don't really think that start adding yet even more maps (specially remixes) like that for the sake of it really brings something if not probably just making people confused and putting them away. first I would focus in start by giving some proper play to any of the 69 currently added maps before looking somewhere else.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

adminless wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 22:48 most of them I think. that's the full complete list of assets included on the official fpsclasico/UnFreeZe packages for the full complete list of what's installed at the team fights server you can look it up it at this post. in case you're still missing something just let me know and it will be evaluated.
I ask, because we have decided to organise pickups 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 there and I wanted to be certain, which maps are on Team Fights
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

cool I can confirm you that the list on the linked post (79 maps at the moment, I added a few extra more following this just in case someone didn't find 69 maps a absurd enough value already) is correct and up to date. I just checked it before today.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Hello Admin, I have a question, did "Overkill" disappear from map rotation on Glacius?
Last edited by Agi on Sat Nov 13, 2021 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

nop, apparently it just happens that there's like 20+ maps loading randomly on the rotation so it does take some time show up (and even so it does when there's a significant amount of players).
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

It's such a shame, it's "everyone's" favourite map
hudubuduba
User lv2
User lv2

Post by hudubuduba »

Good afternoon
I installed two main resources for normal play with our servers:
-full ioq3v6 UnFreeZe client v23.5 package: ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v23.5.zip
-fpsclasico client community edition package: fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip
And, unfortunately, I was unable to configure them. Both here and there, in a team game, instead of the red and blue teams, I see barely distinguishable spots of yellow-green color. Frozen players are not distinguishable at all. And yet, avatars of all players take the form of my own avatar.
What to do? Help me please!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

make sure you did not place any other files inside them (yet) beside the pak0.pk3 file. that sounds to me as a miss/cross installation so try first with the package/s as-is. also the yellow/cyan models instead of standard red/blue ones is a normal feature of the packages for improved visibility.
hudubuduba
User lv2
User lv2

Post by hudubuduba »

Thanks for answer.
I put pak0.pk3 (v.1.32b) only inside directory baseq3. No anything more.
Probably, my version of this file is corrupted. In file properties his size is 457 MB (479 493 658 bites).
What do you think about?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I highly doubt it's corrupt, moreover the size does exactly match. can you explain exactly what issue do you have and/or post some screens (F11 key to take a screenshot)? as I'm telling you the mod does obviously looks different (i.e. the normal team colours are yellow/cyan, the enemies are all greens and models are forced, both enemies and teammates) and may be that's the only "issue" you're experiencing.
hudubuduba
User lv2
User lv2

Post by hudubuduba »

Links to screenshots
1. https://disk.yandex.ru/i/5YUbpNbXF6u87A
Avatars. The team's yellow and blue colors differ little. All avatars are the same as mine.
2. https://disk.yandex.ru/i/w9Hr5r8lxcGxKQ
Frozen players from different teams look almost the same.
If this is normal, then there are no more questions. I just got used to something different.
And yes. I liked these modules more than regular quake3 because they are faster and have more information.
Thanks and best regards!