Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Rest in Pieces uses Aimbot

Post by Makaveli »

Hi all,
Hi adminless,

I want to report that the player with the Nickname "Rest in Pieces" is using an aimbot.
https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... %5E5e%5E6s

This was clearly visible in this game:
https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/gamestat ... 1635809874

When the game was 8-9 (red was leading) and this player was the last one in the blue team he killed several players in a row with the rail gun. You can clearly see that he is aiming somewhere else and then hits the enemy. Unfortunately Im currently not able to convert the demo to a video, the game duration was approx 30mins...this means you have to watch nearly the whole demo :(

Maybe someone els is able to convert it and can share the last 3 rounds on Youtube.

By the way is there a good tool to convert directly quake 3 demos into avi? Please do not reply that this is feasible in the game with the command "video"...I know that but then you have to watch all the demo. This game is now 22 years old and I couldn´t find a converter on the web.

happy unfreezing!
Makaveli
Attachments
20211102003737-5.230.159.53.27961-q3dm7.dm_68
(6.82 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Rest in Pieces uses Aimbot

Post by adminless »

not really but you can just do \timescale 100 for example to hastly skip most of the video and then switch back to normal timescale 1 when near the part you want and start the \video command there, I mean at least that's how I do it. ok ban just added now, thanks for report.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Makaveli »

Here are the videos of the relevant section.
Especially when he kills "UnnamedOctopus" you can clearly see that an aimbot is used, also when he kills Orgi.

Normal Speed:

Slowmotion (10fps):