Weekend
43%

Total votes: 7

nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe Duel Tournament

Post by nickaero »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 16:24 Yes. Today each of you will know the maps. Each of the ideas for the 3rd map is stupid, so we do it. THE THIRD MAP IS RANDOM. In the end, randomness plays the most important role here anyway. It would all have been different had it not been for my illness. Today I will also put in the schedule of the first games.
Ok, get well soon
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

• Kiri vs Spite -----------> Saturday ----- 20:15 CEST [ hub3aeroq3 ==== ztn3tourney1 ++++ q3dm5 ]
  • Blaze vs CTHULHU ----> Friday ----- 21:00 CEST [ hektik_b3 ==== pro-q3dm6 ++++ pro-q3tourney4 ]
  • Nickaero vs Magister ---> Friday ----- 21:45 CEST [ hub3aeroq3 ==== q3dm4 ++++ rpg3dm2 ]
  • Ninja vs Lodgie -------> Sunday ----- 20:00 - 20:15 [ pro-q3dm6 ==== q3dm3 ++++ hub3tourney1 ]
  • Venum vs Sub-Zero ----> Friday ----- 15:00 CEST [ pro-q3dm6 ==== pro-q3dm13 ++++ ztn3tourney1 ]
  • ORGI69 vs xo -----------> Sunday ----- 21:00 - 21:15 CEST [ q3tourney3 ==== q3dm1 ++++ pro-q3dm13 ]
  • Rotten vs Prawdy ------> Friday ----- 10.30 CEST [ Bal3dm3 ==== pro-q3dm6 ++++ ztn3tourney1
  • Yub vs Rozp!zd ----------> Saturday ---- 21:00 CEST [ ztn3tourey1 ==== q3dm2 ++++ pro-q3dm6 ]
All the above-mentioned matches will be played at the end of this week. ( 24/09/2021 - 26/09/2021 )This is how it looks at the moment. As you can see, we are waiting for the information. Undead, Mikes_uk and Dimonnium are waiting for their opponents. If the time did not match, write immediately.

Stay updated - https://challonge.com/pl/histk664
Last edited by oKo*CTHULHU on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder that some people asked me the address for the gtv server to spec these matches is gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 or gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Prawdy vs Rotten demos
Attachments
demo0003.dm_68
2. bal3dm3
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
demo0002.dm_68
1. pro-q3dm6
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and btw that people also asked it, \cl_autoRecordDemo 1 is the command to automatically record your own demos on the UnFreeZe client.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

My comment on today's games. Let's start from the beginning. Rotten vs Truth. Nobody knew when the game would be played. Luckily, everything was discussed and they played it early in the day. Rotten was the favorite of the game, he is a good player and he won. Respect for the Prawdy player because he knew he had little chance of winning and yet took the battle. In my opinion, Prawdy plays much better in duels. The beginning was really promising. Skills and seniority outweighed the balance. In my opinion, Rotten had to win. Each of the participants knew what I was signing up for. Deserved 2-0 for Rotten. Second match. Venum vs Sub-Zero. Unfortunately for Venum, these matches turned out to be a failure. Before more than half of his game he had ping 170. I'm sorry for that. I don't know exactly what his internet is about but he started to disturb him a lot. I saw it. We saw it. However, Sub-Zero won the match, which is beyond dispute. Remember to check your connection before the competition. Everyone knows that errors can arise suddenly, especially those related to the Internet. I will not be biased, everyone knew what and when I was signing up. I trust you. I believe you have all the maps that can be played in the tournament. It is your responsibility to download them. Going forward. Matches some of you may have been waiting for. Blaze won with CTHULHU 2-0 which I emphasize (yes, I) won better, I expected a slightly different result. Maybe health outweighed the result, but he won better .. Blaze is a really good player, his skills are at a high level, therefore won. However, it was a skill-wise match quite balanced. I'm glad he won the game. He will continue to fight. Time will show how you will play. The last game worth words. Magister vs Nickaero. ILM clan has confirmed its presence with this match. Strong victory for Nickaero. However, it was not without a fight. The first game was won by the Magister. Even then, I thought that the fate was in favor of the player with clan oKo. Unfortunately, I was wrong. (Unfortunately because it's my brother)
These players played at a very high level. Nickaero began taking the initiative from the second map. He showed character to fight. Despite losing at the beginning, he defeated his opponent, advancing further. First of all, GG WP. For everyone. Each of us had the opportunity to show ourselves from the best side. The winners took advantage of this opportunity. This may be unfair for some, but the verdict is not negotiable. I will repeat again. Check the maps, internet connection before the next / first game. If any of you reports any problems in the 1st round, we will take a break. After two minutes, it won't matter anymore. Keep that in mind. Good luck to all the players who won today. That's it for me. If you have any questions or doubts, write to my Dis cord or under the topic. Thanks to everyone for participating. More games soon.

Demos will be available later.

Next matches :
  • Yub vs Rozp!zd ----------> Saturday ---- 21:00 CEST [ ztn3tourey1 ==== q3dm2 ++++ pro-q3dm6 ]
  • Kiri vs Spite -----------> Saturday ----- 20:15 CEST [ hub3aeroq3 ==== ztn3tourney1 ++++ q3dm5 ]
Camaradas Iks De
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Great games today, I will share my demos of all 3 maps I played against Magister here through Dropbox link for anyone that's interested. I think they were very entertaining matches with loads of tension and drama, Aerowalk unfortunately not so much since I was clearly outclassed there and just wasn't as prepared as I should be.
Anyway:

Map 1: Aerowalk (hub3aeroq3)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ycs42doxcyvu ... dm_68?dl=0

Map 2: The Place of Many Deaths (q3dm4)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfaypszcmxi05 ... dm_68?dl=0

Map 3: rpg3dm2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6l4xpa3fdbv8 ... dm_68?dl=0
Attachments
Magister_Map3.dm_68
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
Magister_Map2.dm_68
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
Magister_Map1.dm_68
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 32 times
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

Ok, I'm sending all demos of Friday fights. Enjoy watching.
GG to all players.
Attachments
ven-sub1.dm_68
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
Pra-Rot2.dm_68
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Pra-Rot.dm_68
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

Attachments
cth-blaz2.dm_68
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
cth-blaz1.dm_68
(2.22 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
ven-sub2.dm_68
(823.73 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

3:
Attachments
mag-nick3.dm_68
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
mag-nick2.dm_68
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
mag-nick1.dm_68
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw as I see that this finally went going (props on that) I also turned on gtv auto recording today so hopefully if nothing breaks I'll post myself next fights straight to YouTube as well as the appropriate demos on the forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 15:40 btw as I see that this finally went going (props on that) I also turned on gtv auto recording today so hopefully if nothing breaks I'll post myself next fights straight to YouTube as well as the appropriate demos on the forum.
So I don't have to record a demo?
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hopefully not I set up the gtv today so that it record this itself and then I'll make the vids and so on but better record them yourself at least this night just in case I mess it up. if I got it right and going then no you shouldn't need to make/post any more demos about this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok vids for the demos posted yesterday up let me know if I messed up something. probably once the rounds are finished I'll split them to a proper separate topic per round as by fight it would probably be overkill spawn now +20 new threads. ah and btw about the demos you still obviously need to tell me the schedule or at least where to look up as the gtv records pretty much everthing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, done already instead of just said.