Post by yUb »

hello i will like join that
!!
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe Duel Tournament

Post by Semisek48 »

BTW, will there be some records? Youtoobe videos? Or at least GTV? :D 16 players... it is almost like UnfreezeDuelCon.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I am providing a link to the tournament website. We will set the dates for the fights soon.

https://challonge.com/pl/histk664
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Semisek48 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 22:33 BTW, will there be some records? Youtoobe videos? Or at least GTV? :D 16 players... it is almost like UnfreezeDuelCon.
19* players ;)
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the gtv is attached to the server so it should be available, records I'm not gonna be available to record/referee so many matches, may be I can show up for the finals or "later on" but just like that, I don't really think it's necessary. videos I can produce as many as you want as long as people post here the demos. btw these weeks I'm currently migrating the servers to a new host, I hope I can come tomorrow with a new set of ips for the private server.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Are the commands like timeout (or pause, can't remember) during fights are allowed in VPS server ? would be useful if someone needs to make a very quick break for anything (cat coming to keyboard for exemple :D or other various emergencies)
Any upcoming idea of the match hours approx ?
adminless wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 23:18I hope I can come tomorrow with a new set of ips for the private server.
That would be great, if you need a tester from south of France let me know :thumbup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, done now, the private server has been relocated at ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970/ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970 (45.89.125.45:27970 / [2a01:367:c204::41:66]:27970 | 5.230.222.7:27970 / [2a00:12d8:210b::3c]:27970) and the gtv (gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972/gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972) will follow soon next so yeah give it a good test and let me know if something is broken as it's important since the next week everything will run from those new hosts. as usual both ipv4 & ipv6 connectivity is provided though ipv6 connectivity is absolute trash at those locations (bulk/hosting quality, great for the site but garbage for gaming). at least ipv4 connectivity is superb there (premium priority grade). I'll post the full details/costs and so once everything is done.

btw I hope that you're aware that you apparently signed up for a duel cup under regular UnFreeZe rulesets right? so no, none of that stuff is implemented at the ranked server. matter of fact the ranked server was meant for competitive team fights not for duels. all that stuff is obviously implemented/functional (up to 2 one minute timeouts per fight only allowed for strong technical reasons) on the proper masters server that host the well known fpsclasico tournaments and that you turned down long ago here because apparently your basement didn't meet basic competitive standards but I guess that that's probably another story.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Just checked for "ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970", I have approx 65ms where on usual unfreeze/freefun servers DE I generally have constant 25ms.
Tried the EU ranked it's better, I have 26/28ms.
Personally I prefered then the old VPS DE rooting (which works better in my case).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

25 or 26 msecs I think it's pretty much the same for you besides I see you tried mostly ipv6, may be that's why. try entering the ips directly and see if that does better or do \connect -4 ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Yup tried everything both ipv4 and v6, best results are on ipv4 (as always for me).
Just tried with your "-4" cmd but I have 85ms approx.
Yeah 1/2ms should be the same anyway, too bad for me for the constant 25ms ;)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

85 ms that's bizarre, well at least that's why always two routes are provided at the same time so hopefully one isn't fucked up (the location is the same btw). ok, then I guess the proper route for you is \connect -4 ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970 then which is just about the same as you got on the previous host. thanks for give it a try and the feedback.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Your welcome, many thanks for providing us those excellent quality servers (and service)
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

ok. It turned out a bit different than expected, but it's good. As you know, we start from Friday. I will communicate with each of you via discord. There are currently 2 games scheduled for Friday. Everyone saw the table. Remember that the order in the table is not important. If you have an opponent, I arrange you or you do it individually. No problem. 3/4 people is pre-arranged. The only thing I would like to avoid is blocking the ladder. Once you know your opponent, think about the date right away. It is known how it is sometimes. Something will happen, someone will be gone. Hear there is one more important thing. Namely the last map.
I will draw a pool of 8 maps for each pair. Then everyone excludes 2 chosen maps, from the remaining 4 draws one to play last if there is a tie. This seems to me to be the best solution. Minimum communication. We don't want to waste eternity on trivia. In the beginning, I had a much worse idea of ​​being online all the time (lol). If you have any questions, you know where to write. That's all. Let the better one win.
Camaradas Iks De
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:57 ok. It turned out a bit different than expected, but it's good. As you know, we start from Friday. I will communicate with each of you via discord. There are currently 2 games scheduled for Friday. Everyone saw the table. Remember that the order in the table is not important. If you have an opponent, I arrange you or you do it individually. No problem. 3/4 people is pre-arranged. The only thing I would like to avoid is blocking the ladder. Once you know your opponent, think about the date right away. It is known how it is sometimes. Something will happen, someone will be gone. Hear there is one more important thing. Namely the last map.
I will draw a pool of 8 maps for each pair. Then everyone excludes 2 chosen maps, from the remaining 4 draws one to play last if there is a tie. This seems to me to be the best solution. Minimum communication. We don't want to waste eternity on trivia. In the beginning, I had a much worse idea of ​​being online all the time (lol). If you have any questions, you know where to write. That's all. Let the better one win.
Is there no way to know the maps today? I'd like to practice a bit before tomorrow
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Yes. Today each of you will know the maps. Each of the ideas for the 3rd map is stupid, so we do it. THE THIRD MAP IS RANDOM. In the end, randomness plays the most important role here anyway. It would all have been different had it not been for my illness. Today I will also put in the schedule of the first games.
Camaradas Iks De