43%

Total votes: 7

uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Re: UnFreeZe Duel Tournament

Post by uZu »

Hello, this is a pretty nice idea. Although I'd be pleased to participate, I'm afraid I won't be able to find enough spare time so I can't sign for this tournament.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 22:31 Rules are simple:
  • - Group phase, quarterfinal and semifinal will be played till 2 wins
  • - Final will be played till 3 wins
How much score per win btw ?
Also, will we fight one player each weekends or days ? or straight from beggining to final ?
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

As I know, that some people signed for the tournament, who are not registered on the forum - is it possible to post a list of all names, who wants to play?
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

My assumptions were to gather at least 16 people in the tournament. Honestly, it seemed unlikely to me at the beginning, but at the moment we have 13 confirmed people. The number 16 is not accidental, because I was counting on a quick game, where everyone will have a chance to be promoted to the next group and everyone will be able to drop out after the first match. Pure math. As long as the number is not getting close to 20, we play like this: You win the match - you will be promoted. You lose the match - you are out. This will probably be the best form. The tournament won't last long. The matches will not last longer than 10-12 minutes. (Talking about one map) If there will be more players than expected, I will think about a point system that will be fast and efficient. Rather, you will agree with me that no one wants to go on forever. Sorry but I have a little confusion in my head thinking about it all the time. I don't know much about organizing tournaments, I only played pickups, mixes and clan matches. I am glad that the topic was well received for me. Remember the success of this event does not depend on who organizes it, only on you players. Hopefully everyone will have a good time, even if they are one of the first to be eliminated.

Below is a list of people waiting for the tournament to start.

Magister
i_cezar
orgi69
Sub-Zero
Ctulhululul
Lode
Ninja.
VenUwU
nickaero
Feisar
DIMONNIUM(Дима)
Prawdy
Blind
Mr.Rozp!zd
xo
Spite
Last edited by oKo*CTHULHU on Wed Sep 15, 2021 13:20, edited 2 times in total.
Camaradas Iks De
xo
User lv1
User lv1

Post by xo »

Hi all, sing me in ;)
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Are WhoAmi and Rotten not interested in playing?
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

nickaero wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 14:25 Are WhoAmi and Rotten not interested in playing?
Rotten is Bl!nd :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 14:25 Are WhoAmi and Rotten not interested in playing?
Discord might help you there , but yes he is blind lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

xo wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 23:23 Hi all, sing me in ;)
xo if you have a discord, write me your nickname here or write me a message on discord ( Ctulhululul#0838 ) . You will need the server ip and password on the day of the game.
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Ok. Minimum participants achieved. People who have not signed up or have not confirmed their presence have until the end of the day. The draw will be drawn this week. You will get a link to the tournament bracket, here and on discord. Once we know who is playing with whom, we will set the dates.
Camaradas Iks De
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

^ironmonkey wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:44 i also want to register. but currently dont know if and how i can find time to play. im moving, dont know my connection there yet and dont know how much time it takes to get ready.
i want to give u a final answer and say that I cannot participate.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

ok! Next time !
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Okay. We have a list of 17 battle-ready people. I would like to describe to you now what it will look like. Due to the fact that we are playing 17 people, the site will draw 2 players who will play for the promotion to 1/16. It will be the opening match. It can hit anyone, so plan what map you want to play, choose one map and choose the third randomly (without excluding) (only the opening match). It will be a map from the Unfreeze server (e.g. pro-q3dm13). The rest of the players play with each other at 1/16. The map selection system does not change. One per player + exclusion. Only one person is waiting for the winner of the first game. We play BO3 to the final, and the final BO5. The draw will take place on Saturday evening
. Each of you will get a link to the page that shows the league table. After determining who is playing with whom, I will immediately organize the meetings.

If you see player xo on the server, write him to check the forum.

XO - You need to create an account on discord. It is not possible to post a message on the forum. (Ctulhululul # 0838) My discord.
Last edited by oKo*CTHULHU on Fri Sep 17, 2021 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 14:23 Okay. We have a list of 17 battle-ready people. I would like to describe to you now what it will look like. Due to the fact that we are playing 17 people, the site will draw 2 players who will play for the promotion to 1/16. It will be the opening match. It can hit anyone, so plan what map you want to play, choose one map and choose the third randomly (without excluding) (only the opening match). It will be a map from the Unfreeze server (e.g. pro-q3dm13). The rest of the players play with each other at 1/16. The map selection system does not change. One per player + exclusion. Only one person is waiting for the winner of the first game. We play BO3 to the final, and the final BO5. The draw will take place tonight. Each of you will get a link to the page that shows the league table. After determining who is playing with whom, I will immediately organize the meetings.

If you see player xo on the server, write him to check the forum.

XO - You need to create an account on discord. It is not possible to post a message on the forum. (Ctulhululul # 0838) My discord.
You have until Saturday ( 18.09.2021 )until 21.00.
Camaradas Iks De
xo
User lv1
User lv1

Post by xo »

Hi,

My discord DUZASUKA#3354