Joni Gondoni

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Joni Gondoni

Joni Gondoni

Post by Joni Gondoni »

I reported here:
viewtopic.php?p=6675#p6675
No user ban followed. Nevermind.

But as soon as I slightly trolled jutuli he whined instantly and I've got an immediate ban. :lol:
Asked him politely whether he tamed his grudge on me. Apparently he hadn't. :roll:
Another observation: eternal ban for an IP on these servers. No explanation, no expiration. :clap: :thumbup:

P.S. I'm not a constant player here. Sometimes. Mostly on weekends, but using another nickname over fast VPN when not in troll mode.
P.P.S. If you see lucy's model playing it's probably me. :mrgreen:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Re: Joni Gondoni

Post by ...jutuli... »

You didn't troll me and you didn't ask me politely for anything at all. You can read what I wrote here
and see how you were useful in game.

And you were warned that I was recording a demo with your behavior and you didn't care.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 21:28 You didn't troll me and you didn't ask me politely for anything at all. You can read what I wrote here
and see how you were useful in game.

And you were warned that I was recording a demo with your behavior and you didn't care.
What was wrong , I mean he's not regular like he said , what you think?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

if you wanted some sort of "explanation" or just to talk it out you should have brought this at its time instead of making things worse. besides there's really no need to explain for the obvious (you're giving yourself that you're just a troll). now all that is left is merely continue to pursue you to the best of my ability/efforts as many times as necessary so thanks for the info. and btw as for that dude you reported, I haven't seen him anymore around, have you?