ARIANA GRANDE? NINJA?

Other Reports Discussion forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

ARIANA GRANDE? NINJA?

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

how is it! that not which people get banned for nonsense and here please! what did she learn that ariana grande who claimed to be a woman was a guy !?
he wrote with women and guys on privm and also took out photos and information !!! and such a person allowed to play? maybe it's a pervert or a pedophile? who knows what he did when writing with others or what he did when he got photos from other women or guys?
such things are punishable, and he is still admitted to the server
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: ARIANA GRANDE? NINJA?

Post by adminless »

as far as I'm aware such events did not take place at fpsclasico therefor I'm not responsible nor I have any authority to act over events that happened at third party sites and/or just anywhere else. the respective parties, responsibles and/or ultimately legal bodies involved are, not me. at fpsclasico direct user/user interaction is heavily limited and overall discouraged (just like that in that sense) precisely among other things for those very same exact reasons (i.e. scams/abuse). I could however place a chat ban after further/deeper investigation if it's found a inherited wrongdoing within the site. other than that, as said, I'm no authority as to moderate/determine the way people relate with each other (i.e their lives), in fact, I'm not even entitled to such a right.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 13:03 as far as I'm aware such events did not take place at fpsclasico therefor I'm not responsible nor I have any authority to act over events that happened at third party sites and/or just anywhere else. the respective parties, responsibles and/or ultimately legal bodies involved are, not me. at fpsclasico direct user/user interaction is heavily limited and overall discouraged (just like that in that sense) precisely among other things for those very same exact reasons (i.e. scams/abuse). I could however place a chat ban after further/deeper investigation if it's found a inherited wrongdoing within the site. other than that, as said, I'm no authority as to moderate/determine the way people relate with each other (i.e their lives), in fact, I'm not even entitled to such a right.
Makes sense

Reality do your home work before going to far , after all we came to play quake not date lol
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Better mind your own business kratos ;)
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*