fpsclasico masters summer 21 cup

fpsclassico masters 21 - fau champion, Miroslav undisputed
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Re: fpsclasico masters summer 21 cup

Post by Semisek48 »

orgi69 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 21st or 23rd works for me -also ok?
21 is ok.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok no problem, Monday 21 of June of 2021 21:30 CEST is just fine then it's done, I'll PM you the fight details around this weekend as usual so stay tune. additionally just as a reminder please remember to make your map choices public here at least before the Sunday 20 of June of 2021 21:30 CEST or otherwise I'll make them instead. selection priorities are semi then orgi and then tie-breaker (i.e. me) and every map must be different (additionally q3dm13/pro-q3dm13, q3tourney2/pro-q3tourney2 and q3tourney4/pro-q3tourney4 all count as same map respectively). probably for this event is not that much important but for the other ones can definitively make the difference so keep that in mind.

cool, then I think that all that is left is hear from d4widoV if he can also be also be available the next Wednesday 23 of June of 2021 at 21:30 CEST for the fpsclasico champion title fight against fau or if not possible when he can be available (thus please do so when possible) and we should be all set for this first round of events.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

just to get everything straight. when do i play against whom? :-D so much input here, sorry ^^
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

haha I know sorry, ok, so unless something changes the current plan is to have you fight the fau vs d4widoV winner some time at the 28-1 week. additionally if for some reason you happens to lose that fight then having a second place final against the loser of the fau vs d4widoV fight afterwards. in addition there's also the possibility to setup a fight between you and the loser of the fau vs da4widoV fight anyways if the circumstances call for it. the cup idea I ultimately drop it as I just felt that (initially) it was overkill for orgi to go on a tournament against you, fau and d4widoV at the moment.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 14:28 ok no problem, Monday 21 of June of 2021 21:30 CEST is just fine then it's done, I'll PM you the fight details around this weekend as usual so stay tune. additionally just as a reminder please remember to make your map choices public here at least before the Sunday 20 of June of 2021 21:30 CEST or otherwise I'll make them instead. selection priorities are semi then orgi and then tie-breaker (i.e. me) and every map must be different (additionally q3dm13/pro-q3dm13, q3tourney2/pro-q3tourney2 and q3tourney4/pro-q3tourney4 all count as same map respectively). probably for this event is not that much important but for the other ones can definitively make the difference so keep that in mind.

cool, then I think that all that is left is hear from d4widoV if he can also be also be available the next Wednesday 23 of June of 2021 at 21:30 CEST for the fpsclasico champion title fight against fau or if not possible when he can be available (thus please do so when possible) and we should be all set for this first round of events.
Whoami not playing? Undead? Both are around and don't come here often unless someone messaged them already....
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure both of those as well as nastia/ixsy (among others) would obviously qualify to join though as said I finally have to setup this with who ever showed which typically led to these guys (miro, fau, aimer and now this d4wivoD guy). I mean, the undead sure I invited him myself back in the day and I think that he made it pretty clear himself here that unfortunately his setup doesn't meet the conditions required to take on miro/fau and the likes. as for whoami as I said previously honestly the fact is that in several years already he never made any effort to make any duel happen here so I don't see him doing it now. anyways if you want to try to recruit any of those (the undead/whoami/ixsy/nastia or similar) to complete the cup be it, although the sign up phase is already over I think that we're still in time to find a opponent for a miro semifinal (with utmost respect I think that most likely than not have orgi lose hard two duels in a row would feel more like a chore/punishment than anything else to anybody involved, he should be just fine/have enough to get started here with the Monday undercard semi fight).
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

adminless wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 14:28 remember to make your map choices public here
What concerns my and Orgi, I know already that I would like to play Ztn3tourney1 and pro-q3tourney7.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

cool thank you about that let's see what orgi picks too then.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

If i can play anyone before the finals to warmup it would be much appreciated :-) so guys please sign up if not done yet ^^
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know that sucks unfortunately as I said I don't see any viable option (i.e. a opponent basically) for a serious sanctioned official fight involving you happening at the moment. anyways hopefully you can still meet with anybody at the masters server for some hard spar on a daily basis, not every activity have to be sanctioned/organized like that.
d4widoV
User lv2
User lv2

Post by d4widoV »

June 22 at 21:00 would be more suitable for me. If this date does not match, let's stay on June 23 21:30.

For me maps pro-q3tourney4 & ztn3tourney1
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great, thanks for the update, ok no problem if fau can do/is ok also with the Tuesday 22 at 21:00 CEST then I guess that we can do it (if not the Wednesday 23 at 21:30 CEST will remain as suggested). ok also stay tune in case fau wanna pick one of those (I don't really think so but just in case) and you need to name other ones otherwise once all is set I'll PM you here at the forum the fight details/reminder by the end of the weekend approx.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Tuesday is ok.
I pick pukka3tourney2 and hektik_b3
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's great then I'm gonna make phantq3dm1_rev as tie-breaker and we are all set to settle this first fpsclasico champion tittle fight this Tuesday 22 of June of 2021 at 21:00 CEST on pukka3tourney2, pro-q3tourney4, ztn3tourney1, hektik_b3 and phantq3dm1_rev. I'll PM you then the fight details later today and the winner of this will go against Miroslav for the lineal title fight the week after (between the 28 of June and the 1 of July both inclusive initially) so stay tune. ok, fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to you both.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I support you, but I would like to play, but ping will not allow me (40 - 60) more people would be able to play, if the server was for PEOPLE and not against :( Most players just get tired, they can't aim, they won't do anything , I would love to play. but I won't hit anyone