92%

Total votes: 12

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

viper wallhacks

Post by adminless »

from same psychopath that reported nastia after two shots now comes viper wallhacks after two minutes at a random server too :lol: total garbage, anyways, just posted and poll added for reference as apparently this was around.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Re: viper wallhacks

Post by i_cezar »

Hi,

I'll just copy-paste my thoughts on this from discord.

Imho this is a failed "exposing" video. Maybe even worse than Dan M video on exposing pro cs C9.Stewie2K. Only the last shot is suspect, but if viper has like 2 similar instances of spam(or whatever that behavior is) without players behind the walls its debunked aswell. About the "money time" dm7 back hallway to YA shots, its more like "funny time". First off viper has insane reaction time to begin with. If you play/spec on Unfreeze more than 2 games you will see. He waits sometimes around corners preaiming (in the middle of the entrance) when he thinks players could pass trough. Then: why would a player with wallhack wait for the guy on YA to go out in the open so much before shooting? And miss even if he must have got the grasp of the player's (liniar)trajectory by then? You can see reaction time is good, but not instant. Then he saw the guy was trying to commit to fight and just went for thousand of hours worth of experience perfect crosshair placement pop shots. Which he hit. And he ignored the opponent's teammates fighting below because of experience: they werent focused on him, he already hit 2 shots on the guy(and looking to take the kill) and he knew the guy could think with his buddies down there viper could get distracted/attacked.
In similar scenarios i do the same: i trade shots into enemy, im 1 hit, im waiting, my team moves in, i shoot again after they start to engage. If i die i get unfrozen. And enemy experienced players know this also, so they hit the guy in the back if they know he is low.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Is this Dan the same as player , he complained a while back that none of the good players are that good , and that he is an expert player and so on lol

Just thought my gut be same person , I mean there's any other players who seem to know I am behind a wall almost every time lol but not viper , his secret I know haha

Makes sense @blaze
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

nah this is just some random known psycho from another "community" that apparently can't do better/have nothing else to do than accuse and harass pretty much anybody that happened to show up as attacker on his screen with no fucking end just like that, insane. I mean, don't get me wrong, anybody that wanna report someone is always welcomed, but you post your proper in-game demo/"report" from the server/s, do your commentary and then you shut up and let the rest of the people have their word and make their own mind and the things to develop but not sneak some random fabricated reconstructed meaningless alien micro YouTube video out of context from anywhere else and start harassing pretty much everybody trying to impose your mind when things don't go your way and you get called on your bullshit. it's not like I'm trying to cover up anything, it's just that the later bullshit won't even be tolerated around here. laughable.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

alyeti wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:59 Is this Dan the same as player , he complained a while back that none of the good players are that good , and that he is an expert player and so on lol

Just thought my gut be same person , I mean there's any other players who seem to know I am behind a wall almost every time lol but not viper , his secret I know haha

Makes sense @blaze
No its not the same. You can look up on yt the video i was talking about. Its funny.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

This guy is a retard.
>he's totally ignoring the enemies in the lower<
It's almost as if Viper is zooming most of the time and therefore doesn't react to enemies he doesn't see. This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style. I do the same stuff. Not as often, but often enough. Maybe he should spec me on dm11 sometime and make a video.

edit: Video guy is also a pussy for disabling comments and likes
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

this guy doing the explanations has no idea how quake works...sorry...there is nothing suspicios at all ^^
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 21:11 this guy doing the explanations has no idea how quake works...sorry...there is nothing suspicios at all ^^
If anyone got hax must be you , give me my ez code back
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

there is something in it, he always shoots well in advance :) and does not fall into random shots
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Kra7oS wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:14 there is something in it, he always shoots well in advance :) and does not fall into random shots
Don't worry I am sure miroslav will be happy slap the thought out of your mind ....
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

What about that:

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that means nothing and that's not even here so you don't know the circumstances surrounding that. matter of fact, you don't even know if the guy on the screen is the same guy here to begin with. it could perfectly be staged or be a set-up besides if those guys are so sure and full of that guy cheating as to go those lengths why the fuck instead of crying about the dude don't they start by banning him on their end?! I mean, I think it's been like a month from the original "unquestionable" (screen)shot, how it comes he is still there messing them up?! pathetic.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Yeah that's true, I just shared cause it's wandering around and I'm not enough experienced with making own judgment of it, wanted to know opinion people from here.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know, don't worry that is not with you but those are really my thoughts about those folks. other than that if you ask me my opinion about the video with independence of that, as I said other times, it's pretty meaningless to report some one with a one shot video out of context. he could have perfectly been engaged on a exchange with that player just two seconds before the video started so he knew it was there beside even on the video time there are moments when the enemy becomes visible to my untrained eyes and I guess the spot was busy too not to mention dude could have just been camping. there's lot of stuff you don't know there, you would obviously need a proper complete demo to see how it would really look like in-game (i.e. settings, zoom etc) and to get the full picture of the situation not just a fabricated one shot five seconds video that only shows what it wants and how it wants it to be shown. in my book that doesn't even prove anything, matter of fact, stuff like that I don't even take it as any sort of valid "proof"/"evidence" to begin with just random meaningless shit.