Post by PacMan »

Changing maps on semis and final is good, makes it more interesting
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe league

Post by adminless »

@aimer overall that's what I was talking about and the spirit with the finals revision (potentially improve people's choices in a fair way), well put :thumbsup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Breaking, the title has been decided! the Сборная России has finally won the UnFreeZe league on a epic clash against ILM clan this night, please everybody congratulate the champions on a hard earned and deserved victory. wow tremendous fight to rewatch once the videos are done and a clash worth of a title deciding fight, very well played and disputed both, no incidents (at least that I was aware of), no bullshit, no anything just good old fashioned Quake III Arena. as for the mini review, overkill spawned and man, this time it didn't fail to deliver, surprisingly ILM started by leading and dominating the Sbornaya on their home map but just when it all seemed to point that they could finally end up upsetting the Sbornaya, the Sbornaya just pulled a comeback worth of a title on a great collective effort. q3dm8 as being the ILM home map and a mostly unknown map to some of the Sbornaya members was a serious challenge for a Sbornaya that particularly changed one of its most notable and key players, ixxaaa, on this game and specially considering they came from a very disputed overkill home map. in that context all seemed in favor for ILM to tie the fight and probably that would have been the case had not been by a tremendous individual effort by player ixsy that pretty much rampaged the entire map on a performance that not only gave his team the UnFreeZe league title but also earned him a mvp of the league individual title himself. as usual once the title decided last tie-breaker q3dm7 map was also played off-the-record on a more friendly light manner that led to a fragfest for everybody's enjoyment on which the Sbornaya ultimately prevailed led by a strong ixxaaa performance that just came to show that the Сборная России has something else to offer beside a mvp thus why it ended up topping the regular season with four wins out of four matches. all that being said nevertheless don't take anything away from this night memorable ILM clan performance that literally pushed the Sbornaya Rossii to their limits on any map and led by some serious individual top performances too, unfortunately this time (for them), it just wasn't mean to be.

as for the demos here or here, vps.fpsclasico.de stats updated already and the YouTube videos hopefully tomorrow morning. for the rest, with the title decided it's still to determine the also important (near critical for some) play-off match ups, pretty much still anything is possible on that regard so the fun is far from over thus make sure to stay tune for more.

and I think that's it by now, thank you everybody for their interest and for participate.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

GG!
That's a very nice league with pretty and enjoyable games.
Congrats to Liza for putting huge efforts doing this and to adminless to provide such time, support and ressources!
And ofc geetings to all participants for such good games ^^
Cheers!
Last edited by uZu on Fri Apr 30, 2021 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

@jutuli @Saltypeanut
Please, write your availability for the next week in your team chat.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Congratulations to Сборная России players ixsy, ^{BLACK}NASTIA, ^{BLACK}Dii, ixxaaa, Sweet labr, Poo for the victory!
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Hi, guys! Our team (team community A) wants to book a private server for a training on Monday, May 3. From 20.00 CEST till 21.30 CEST (if there is no official match on that day of course).
@adminless is it possible to change a password for that time interval? Actually, during last two weeks we could not find a window to use that server because there is always someone training.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes it can be done no problem password for that just sent now.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

May 4, 21.30 CEST.
Team community A (Fau, Lee, mywifehatesq3, semisek, pks, aimer) vs Team community B (Plumse, Danger, Puff, Ouunp, Jutuli, Saltypeanut).
Map picks are coming
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok pass for that sent now.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Liza wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 16:48 May 4, 21.30 CEST.
Team community A (Fau, Lee, mywifehatesq3, semisek, pks, aimer) vs Team community B (Plumse, Danger, Puff, Ouunp, Jutuli, Saltypeanut).
Map picks are coming
Thursday, May 6. 21.30 CEST.
ILM vs OKO
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok pass for that sent now too. btw initially I'm assuming the semi finals will be held on the 10/14 of May of 2021 week and the grand final the week after (i.e. from 17 to 21 of May of 2021) if possible. as the finals are gonna be played at the best of five games they can take a while to play (probably somewhere between one and two hours) then I was thinking that may be we should start a little early for this phase. currently I setup the pre-fight warmup ten minutes before the scheduled fight time (i.e. 21:20) but overall from what I saw most people is already around probably sometime after 21:00 thus I was thinking if possible that may be for this phase 21:15 CEST as fight time (21:05 pre-fight warmup server setup time) should be preferable. I mean, I'm just saying I hope people don't get mad at me yet again and as you can guess is not even a issue to me that pretty much I just have really nothing to do but oversee the process or take a few notes if necessary at most but I understand that for east players is probably not so cool having to deal with consistent +00:00 EEST/MSK games so if possible I believe that 21:15 CEST as start time should work a little better for everybody (even under the CEST zone). anyways I repeat if possible if no, not big deal, I'm just saying as something to consider. I don't really have anything to do with scheduling/organizing the fights themselves here (all the credit on that goes to liza), I just do the technical and commissioning part so do as you see fit on that but I believe that 21:15 CEST as final fight time should be something to consider if realistically possible for everybody.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Yes, please make it earlier. 21:00 would be great. I don't think 15 minutes will make up for 2 extra maps.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

agree may be we can do 21:00 CEST as server pre-fight warm up schedule time and then go from that (i.e. start asap after that understanding that can be some small delay/waiting from that). schedule the pre-fight warm up time before 21:00 CEST in general unless explicitly agreed doesn't look realistic to me. anyways unfortunately as I said that doesn't depend on me at all (I have nothing to do with the fights scheduling/organization itself) so we'll see. thanks for the input as always.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I agree that best of five matches should start earlier. 21.00 CEST is reasonable.