Total votes: 8

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Plumse aim hack

Post by adminless »

hey hello guys

following this report here I also want to open a report about the player Plumse here. you have his player profile here as you can see there his average accuracy is well over 35% which for a average is extraordinarily high (typical tops average accuracy is usually "well", in relative terms, bellow 35) which means frequent extraordinary uncommon ~45% games or even more as evidenced for example in the demo on the other post. to tell you the truth if not every time I review the server he pops up as a cheater candidate he at least does it frequently in a consistent basis and he's hitting almost any cheater a-like figure so he is definitively very suspect. in addition after mention this and watch the demo posted on the other post in the brief times he appears he is clearly cheating to my standards (clearly locked).

so as always overall all this isn't enough so far as to rule against him so I just opened this thread here so you can know about this and keep an eye on him and share your thoughts about the issue so then we can make a decision between everybody.

see you for now.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Plumse aim hack

Post by hurrenson »

Aloha!

From my personal experience with him i'd say not sure leaning to no. He rails really well from distance but the closer one gets, the worse it gets imho. Strange hack then :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok good to know then, that's why I open this thread to better know about the issue and hear other sides of the history since you'll know better that are there most of the time playing with him and will have a better picture overall of the issue than me.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi I'm Blaze! First time here. Personally i played with Plumse several games and i think the guy is legit. He is just highly talented and skilled aswell imho. Just looking forward to more games. Is players like this that make you want to improve. Only guy i think cheated yesterday is Chocolate or something. His shaft close range was impossible.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, yes overall and by looking at the votes so far I believe that there's a general agreement that he's legit. as for that chocolate guy yes I know, also reported at the other thread and by more people, as of now, already handled yesterday as I knew about the incident.
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

When a new player with +40% accuracy appears, I always record a demo. This is from day 10 of this month.
If someone sees something ...
Attachments
plumse100218.dm_68
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe good work, thanks for the material, yes after watch the demo I think I agree with the majority here, yes, it seems legit to me now watching the whole thing not just some brief exchanges.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a update about this know that it turns out that this guy performance has "sky rocketed" (as always in relative terms) in the last week following this thread, his accuracy upped yet another hefty 5% more over the already extraordinary +35% and on average going as high as 41.5% as of now in the last 10 days cycle, note that that's the "usual" peak accuracy for the most hardcore players not the average which means that in particular this guy has 18 games of accuracy near or above 50% and it "peaks" as high as 55% and all this is solid data gathered over more than a hundred games (176 in particular as of of now) so it's not just a "few" insignificant random lucky small games playing easy newcomers, this has been being consistently like this in a daily basis and under any situations for the last weeks. in addition note that judging by the posted demo this guy's game doesn't really rely on any strategy for the most part all that this guy seems to be doing is "randomly" running around the maps and hitting like that.

well, that being said all I have to say in short is that if the previous data was hard to believe this one I just don't believe it. overall in more than three decades of experience already I came to learn one way or another that here as in life (be it with relationships, commercial deals or anything else) extraordinary rare things too good to be true are simply that, a lie. given all this data here I'm confident in say with almost total certainty that regardless of how his game looks like this guy aim is assisted and I even have the impression that many people is starting to come to agree with this.
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

A few days ago Plumse received several accusations that he was using aimbot (accuracy above 50). But from what I see nobody recorded a demo, as is normal :) . This is a demo of that game.
This player bases his game on his aim, both in attack and defense. His movements and ability to dodge are not up to his ability with the rail. It is not unreasonable to think that it is very likely that he will use some kind of help.
Or maybe he is the quake world champion :D .

Regards.
Attachments
plumse210218.dm_68
(295.72 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

Look at the demo and my stats, how many of those suggest I use the lightning gun? It's the main weapon that makes accuracy drop. I'm just using Rail/Rocket/Shotgun and I rarely spam. If you take into consideration all of that, an accuracy of 50-60 is alright. Just as a reference, if you look at my Overwatch stats / https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Plumse-1746 /, I usually have around 40-50% with Soldier/Mccree/Widow, and thats a more hectic environment.

I suggest you drop by your own server and play with/against me a couple of games.
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Post by _Nisa_ »

Plumse is not hacking, absolutely not. There is nothing fishy about his performance, and I know this from head-to-head fighting and also from spectating his gameplay. Some people just seem to overestimate their own skill level and are jealous.
It is a weird phenomenon these days that when people realize they themselves are inferior, then instead of trying to improve themselves, they resort to complaining, and referring to authority. Cowards, despickable cowards. Pthui! :evil:

To put things into perspective, there is another player newb.zi that has even higher rail skill (IMHO, sorry Plum you know I love you :oops: ), but his accuracy ratings do not get so high because he uses A LOT OF rocket jumps and all of those are misses, by definition.

Admin Sir, please have an open mind when you look into this. Do not let a few low-skill whiners ruin the game for the most of us. Plumse's skill brings a lot of fun to the server and gives the rest of us a great goal to aspire to. The complaint is completely without basis and is based only on jealousy and pure malevolence.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@onlycape hehe that's the good work thanks about that mate, yes, dude is quite adept and quite skilled so he's actually very good at what he does that's clear but regardless like I wrote myself at this point with this data I don't really care too much about how the guy is actually playing.

@plumse yes don't worry that you don't need to "convince" me of anything as mine is just another opinion more and unless other way deemed necessary (as it's not the case, many/most people seems ok with you, so far) I will not enforce it but also know this, not because of me or two or three or even a few of them but as people start to complain about this or this become a issue you're going to end up banned, unfortunately it's not usually possible for me to be present at the server (I don't have much time to play and busy actually creating the game and their services) so I simply post the data and then people will just judge themselves.

besides that also know that this is not a classes based game so this is not rail versus rockets or ogres versus witches or a combination of them and while of course everybody is going to have a weapon of preference and even if some weapons can be over used over other ones the intention of the game is that everybody plays with everything and that's what actually makes the game fun therefor if you're only interested in play the insta weapons I would also suggest you to drop by rail only based servers/modes because there's actually a ton of them this just happens not to be one of them.

btw just wondering how would you compare this game with some other newer games like that overwatch of yours, in particular, regardless you seem to be quite skilled at your game style, the hit detection/accuracy? if you don't mind answering.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@nisa please be welcome to the forum, as I've just wrote while you was posting, as well as you and most people is fine with him I have no problems about it, I'm fine with him.
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

Quake 3 was the first shooter I've ever played and it's where my roots are, and overwatch tries to gather people from all shooter genres. They try to add 1 class from each FPS there is more or less. They have a class that represents Call of Duty in the form of Soldier:76, Rocket class - Pharah, and McCree is closest to the rail as I can tell. Basically the playstyles of those 3 classes are very similar to what quake 3 is right now, and it's why I'm particularly good at hitscan weapons/classes.

The only other game that is like quake 3 arena is quake champions, I haven't tried it myself, but the playstyle is exactly like it is in Q3.

Team fortress 2 is also where I have over 1000 hours in as well, where I played Sniper and Scout, both very reliant on high aim, was even in tournaments there.

In any case, I agree, I should play more on instagib servers like you suggest, but I've just always liked the railgun/shotgun and freeze/unfreeze allows you to have more conversation with people when you're dead, it's why I like the server - has a community.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe I wouldn't have expected overwatch to be such an unoriginal mix of everything and if I'm not wrong being a blizzard product, a company well know for the wow series, I would have expected it to have a bit more of personality and be more influenced by mythology and creatures rather than by modern shooters so too bad of them hear that hahaha I think I probably didn't use the words right on my previous message, I meant more as regardless this, being a adept player at your play style, how would you compare the current game aim/physics/hit detection and so here with the other modern games you mentioned (ex. overwatch)? I mean, does it really feel old and sluggish or it still holds up and stays similar/comparable to modern games in that aspect? like I said a bit off-topic but nevertheless since you brought the topic is always useful to hear some point of views from cross game players. anyways thanks for your answers.