PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe tournament

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 20:22
fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 18:51 hi everyone,

i hereby withdraw from the event. please select another captain for my position.

best regards,

toni
Sorry, but that's not cool at all. :thumbdown: This tournament has nothing to do with the game yesterday and Liza is putting efforts to organize a nice tournament (thanks btw.). So it would be a shame if you withdraw now for no reason.

I must have got confused with this thread
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Liza wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 15:02 The draft happened.
The teams drafted are:
1) Plumse, Ouunp, Jutuli, Danger, Puff, SaltyPeanut
2) Fau, aimer, semisek, Lee, mywifehatesQ3, pks
3) OKO. Cacahuete, Lolic, Magister, Ninja, Yub, Chtulhu
4) ILM. Blaze, ironmonkey, Orgi, Makaveli, Mikes_uk, nickaero - player list needs confitmation
5) Russians (Black nastia, ixsy, ixxuu, poo, black dii, labradudkin)
6) WTF (Whoami, viper, Porsche, Berkut, Rotten, Frag_Masin) - there is uncertainty whether the team participates.

I stronly encourage pks and SaltyPeanut to join discord. Find me ther Liza#7889 and i will add you to your team's chat.

I will summarize the rules in the evening.
Teams need to choose the dates they are available - 3 days out of the following April 6,7,8,9,12. And set priorities.
At the moment 2 matches are scheduled for that time interval. So 4 teams will play, while 2 teams will wait.
You also need to think about the maps. Against every opponent you need to choose 1 home map (could be changed afterwards) and exclude 4 maps from the list. After that I will make a chat between clan leaders to determine the map for round 3.

P.S. Please ensure, that everyone has all the maps downloaded.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 15:21 that looks good :thumbsup:
Yes I definitely got confused it seems , I thought it's upto Liza to decide here and for wtf to officially withdraw

So I see somewhere it changed with ban and something else has occurred for the ban to be applied to this tournament aswell

Anyhow I assume Ami can contact you

Thanks again
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe league

Post by adminless »

sure but as with everything there's a deadline. you were invited, as per Liza statements you declined the invitation at least by the Sunday 4 of April of 2021 12:02 CEST (UTC+02), more than 50 hours later we've received no further statements from wtf. the competition has been officially announced already, therefor wtf is out and the ban in effect since the aforementioned date (the Tuesday 6 of April of 2021 at 14:02 CEST (UTC+02)). look if instead of putting so much effort in appealing the ban you would have have put that same effort on getting on this trust me that you'll be in for good but you didn't, so now you're out. there's really no much else to discuss here either. other than that Liza is already notified in firm that the ban is in effect which includes this.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 20:41 sure but as with everything there's a deadline. you were invited, as per Liza statements you declined the invitation at least by the Sunday 4 of April of 2021 12:02 CEST (UTC+02), more than 50 hours later we've received no further statements from wtf. the competition has been officially announced already, therefor wtf is out and the ban in effect since the aforementioned date (the Tuesday 6 of April of 2021 at 14:02 CEST (UTC+02)). look if instead of putting so much effort in appealing the ban you would have have put that same effort on getting on this trust me that you'll be in for good but you didn't, so now you're out. there's really no much else to discuss here either. other than that Liza is already notified in firm that the ban is in effect which includes this.
I Wasn't appealing ban, just showed confusion, as seems Liza confused aswell as others

But no problem I see it has changed after in your last two posts that wtf is banned

Appealing would be for Ami to do as no one officially with drew and Liza was not giving a time limit for entry

But thankyou for response , appologies if this stuff distracting you .
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

you wrong, ultimately I can overrule this if needed to be (which is not even the case but just saying in case) as legal owner of these services, and my statement has been made clear, wtf ban is in effect since the Tuesday 6 of April of 2021 at 14:02 CEST (UTC+02). there's no further discussion/confusion.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, here are the results of the first match of the league, Sbornaya Rossii won a very close game 2:1 with a toe to toe tie-breaker game. as expected Sbornaya Rossii clearly dominated its home map 6++ and secured its first point of the fight on a solid performance. second game came, hub3tourney1, and this time proved a perfect match for team community A that took the win here with a great team performance. ultimately q3dm11 the tie-breaker came in and lead to a very disputed game that anybody could have won and that was only resolved on the last minutes with Sbornaya Rossii finally claiming the victory and taking home its first win of the UnFreeZe league. congrats on a strong performance.

ref notes: there was a incident involving some of the Sbornaya Rossii members that moved to spec during the fight, they attributed it to a server 'bug', though didn't really provide more information/didn't file a proper report. so far in several thousands of hours nothing similar has been spotted/reported and apparently it only applied to a couple of very specific players rather than everybody thus at the time of writing is suspected rather to be a client bug or a client exploit instead. the issue will be evaluated further and we'll see if it also surface on other games at the moment I believe the most appropriate is concede the win to Sbornaya Rossii but apply a -1 point penalization for the incident that can be restored later on in case such claim gets really verified. btw this spots why scoring the league on points rather than on victories can be important, anyways is important to note that so far the point system is merely an personal system I use just to keep track of this.

as usual here or here you have the demos and the videos (YouTube) coming tomorrow on a separate thread.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the spec incident will still require further investigation/testing (just in case) but initial log analysis seems to point that those guys, ixxaaa and Sweety labr, once per game each, just straight moved to spec themselves either due a mistake, broken installation or intentionally to gain a advantage like a refresh and/or a better spawn (i.e. game abuse/cheating). I haven't found anything else abnormal/'broken' on those games so far.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

Hi guys, thanks for the invitation to the tournament! Yesterday's game was very tense, we were able to take the first map confidently as it is the best for us, on other maps there was a desperate struggle! on hub3tourney1 we tried to hold the red, but the opposing team successfully broke our tactics and showed a high class! on the final map, the game was similar to those that take place on a common server, everyone fought for the passage to the red. I think in the end we were lucky, the game was absolutely equal. a few words about the error with the exit to spectators. it was not malicious intent. after a long stay in freezing, some players were thrown into spectators. I asked all my guys before the start of the tournament to test the game on the server and solve all the problems with the settings and kfg, but not everyone had time or were too lazy) I agree with depriving us of a point, since this is partly our fault. I will once again ask the guys to do their best to fix bugs for the next game. all good games and mood. thanks google translator)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np problem is all good as I said, it didn't really affect the outcome (hence the win was granted, congrats) though it was a unfortunate incident. ok, I'm glad you agree with the ruling then I'll make the point deduction firm now. please note about the current scoreboard that it will ultimately be pending approval once all this (the league) is resolved to declare the final positions. other than that agree, good games and good mood, thank you for join us here.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Good games. Very well played by our opponents. I think they showed superior teamplay as expected and it was a deserved victory. Thanks for nice words Nastia.

We're improving communication with our team and the tournament is far from over. Looking forward to next games :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

wow man what a fragfest, congrats and thank you to both teams for a excellent exciting game, this is what we were talking about, very well played both. ok so now for the brief analysis, report that unfortunately as it's obvious both teams couldn't win and this time the team that came on top of this very disputed/balanced fight was the oKo clan. so I'd personally said that this has been the first upset of the league, to be honest, on a team with two top team UnFreeZe members and other set of, very talented players, I wasn't expecting oKo to came on top on clean sheets. I'm starting to think that probably I overestimated a bit individual skill at my own game and today oKo clan definitively proved themselves to be some formidable competitor against a top skilled team. definitively oKo managed to maximize its team performance on this fight, it all started on a q3dm7 game that contraries to other q3dm7 instead here this time it lead to a really fast paced and open game where overall the oKo clan proved to display a superior team performance over team community B that nevertheless had some plays and moments of real brilliance. with the score against team community B knew that this game was either win or go home for them so they really pulled a dog fight that went toe to toe led by a impressive performance of plumse that probably had not been because of the strong showing of oKo led by a on-fire pursuer they would have forced the tie-breaker. unfortunately (for team community B) this was not the case and on the last rounds ultimately the oKo clan prevailed and consumed a upsetting victory to claim the first (admin) three points of the league. on the extra play (off the record, let's make it clear) team community B once without plumse definitively struggled against a strong oKo clan that it only came to confirm its hard earned victory on this fight in a (comparatively) easier way.

thank you very much to both teams for taking part of this league and carrying this fight without incidents, great games. ok as usual the demos of this are either here or here and the YouTube videos tomorrow morning (I'll just start producing them now, will finish at night, upload tomorrow, post them on separate thread afterwards).

ref notes: hopefully none this time, just report that unfortunately one of the participants connection crashed on last rounds of the second game that lead to a disputed ending. it was tried to get another participant in asap but by the time it was already too late. it's unfortunate but those are things that can also (unusually) happen. overall again, that doesn't take away from the oKo clan victory on this fight but let's be fair and record the incident.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

@Adminless thank you for those words :D This match was so damn emotional!
Very well played to Team Community B. It was also nice to play with you and challenging, not gonna lie!
I'd like to thank you all for the game and adminless for taking care of match if everything is okay :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Too many eyes were there, today I slept restlessly, I had dreams about big red non blinking eye (and not just one, but many). Guys, you scare me...what about rename clantag for smting fluffy? ;)

Anyway nice games, congratz to winners and thanks to all for nice evening.
yUb
User lv2
User lv2

Post by yUb »

Thank you very much for making this possible and for your words, it is an honor and a pleasure to play with these great players and spend evenings like yesterday. congratulations to all the players for these intense games