dtc cheating

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Re: dtc cheating

Post by Black.Nastia »

Hello. I agree with Steffo is that Dtc uses cheats. Players with good shooting from the Rail, trying to fit the end of the movement of the mouse with a shot. The Dtc is not fixed on the target. its cursor after a shot goes up or to the side. its task is not to control the target and a random match with the target cursor. shot is happening not under control so movement a mouse can continue after shot being fired.
The actions Plumse I saw no cheats.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

1) The cursor always moves up to the opponents chest/head shortly before a rail shot.
2) The most impressive shot is at 15:40.
3) The shot on 15:46 is ping and unlag.

@steffo: Keep in mind according to the scoreboard your ping is three times higher.
newb.zi (stats · system)
Hanniballs
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Hanniballs »

I see inexperienced players here, i wont get too long to answer cos u have so much to learn with q3 engine...
But some people have to know how stupid they are :
- admin, u're a cunt
- steffo, u're a super cunt
- nastia..., u are a cheater (see other post)
I never insist with brainless ppl :)
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

I guess, u insist on a ban :lol:
newb.zi (stats · system)
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

Pot calls the kettle black ;)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes I guess he just proves steffo right and therefor evidences the reasoning I posted and the decision I took.
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

I watch the demo slow speed and see no evidence. I am not an expert, but when i look at the end attached demo, I see twice lock to central body. Is that cheat too?

YS
Attachments
steffo1.dm_68
(324.09 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I don't think so, probably just random luck, besides he knew where the enemy was (he had been following him).
dunno
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ouunp

Post by dunno »

I have decided to check that guy's demo too..

well I have checked all timings posted by steffo and found nothing even remotely suspicious. He has similar flick shots like I have on rail. I watched my demos with lower timescales and it looks similar. And he had more flick shots with misses than with hits (check ~6:00 with lower scale). He relies too much on rail and quite defensive, that's the reason for the score. Rail is unfortunately a little unbalanced. As said by tar-newb (who is an asshole in-game btw) don't listen to steffo and nastia, who are constantly accusing players of cheating. I haven't used shownormals to check for wh, but whenever he heard the tiniest sound he reacted accordingly especially seen around 15:40.

If you are banning him for other reasons, like faking other players, then be it. For cheating - it's ultimately baseless.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

As said by tar-newb (who is an asshole in-game btw)
Just because I do not let you sneak steal RA while I was already waiting for it does not make me an asshole :roll: I do not know why you cannot understand this.

Of course, you got lower armor than me. So what? I was neither full packed (100 armor is not 200) nor do I steal RA from others who already sit on it, even if my armor is low. I just move on looking elsewhere for health and armor or wait for the next armor respawn. Instead you think it would be ok to just steal it while others are already waiting for it and therefore not only stealing the armor but stealing play time as well. If you think that further: someone who already waited for RA for 20 secs should just step aside because you, the one and only, run past and do not want to waste any time frozen or looking for the next armor spot, do you? And when we are on that topic, let us talk about that other slightly disappointing behaviour: stealing frags from your mates while making the last amount of damage ;)
newb.zi (stats · system)
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

tar ur such a dumm cunt

YS
steffo
User lv2
User lv2

Post by steffo »

dunno wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 18:03 I have decided to check that guy's demo too..

well I have checked all timings posted by steffo and found nothing even remotely suspicious. He has similar flick shots like I have on rail. I watched my demos with lower timescales and it looks similar. And he had more flick shots with misses than with hits (check ~6:00 with lower scale). He relies too much on rail and quite defensive, that's the reason for the score. Rail is unfortunately a little unbalanced. As said by tar-newb (who is an asshole in-game btw) don't listen to steffo and nastia, who are constantly accusing players of cheating. I haven't used shownormals to check for wh, but whenever he heard the tiniest sound he reacted accordingly especially seen around 15:40.

If you are banning him for other reasons, like faking other players, then be it. For cheating - it's ultimately baseless.
"Nastia, I told you - I don't see any point in using wh in q3. It's the most useless cheat that you can imagine for this type of a game."

this is you in ouinp's thread ... are you serious? :)
your opinion is "utimately baseless"
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

steffo wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 18:48 Hello,

reporting dtc, demo is attached. This fag jerked off with his autoshoot for several matches.

It's my first time posting here, so thanks for your work on servers, board, client and such.
Cheers.
I watched the demo out of interest. I guess he got some skill but I did not see any evidence in cheating. he is flicking a lot. soemtimes he gets the hit sometimes he does not get the hit. from watching his movement i feel like he is more skilled than the average player on this server. maybe his behaviour was on the one post on this thread made him get banned (for bad behaviour). but he is not a cheater in my humble opinion.

best regards
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

No ja do kategorii 1 się zaliczam:)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

tar wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 14:34
Plumse wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 22:43In any case, I'd only trust the top 10ish people on the stats board of the server when it comes to accusing of cheats (e.g. newb.zi, Black Nastia, Blaze), those are genuinely highly skilled players.
Please do not list Blaze or Black Nastia when talking about high skilled players :roll: I would not even consider myself as that as I really need to improve my movement before I would call my self "high skilled".

In my opinion, there are two main categories of players on UnFreeZe that are hard to kill and the reasons therefore are extremely different:

Category 1: Skill

Those players are moving completely on their own on the map and use their skill to hunt down their opponents.

Category 2: Bubble Gum Zerger

They are 90 % hiding on particular camping spots, mostly with some mates around and even if they obviously outnumber the living opponent(s). When moving through the map they also most often walk behind their mates like a gluey bubble gum in order to gain easy low hitpoint frags and thawing points. This behaviour has been encouraged by the actual respawn settings where 40-80% of a team respawns around the same location and so the majority of each team needs to align to this in order to prevent getting zerged.

Unfortunately, even skilled players are adopting to this as it is frustrating permanently running alone into a horde, especially when the own team is still hiding/waiting behind or spamming and shooting you directly into multiple opponents. I also regularly need to change my behaviour after some rounds of a new map as category 2 most often gets the edge on me and frustration sets in.

As you can easily observe, the majority of players now belongs to category 2.

Moreover, some everyday champions seem to completely forget they have a forward key whenever an opponent appears :lol:

To ja do tej pierwszej kategorii się zaliczam 1 :)