proposes to ban this person

Other Reports Discussion forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

proposes to ban this person

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Hello, I am writing when there is such a need :) so I propose to ban this person with the nickname "microszkop" because someone does not like mirosav and the nickname applies to him, best regards
Attachments
IMG_20210407_210830.jpg
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Re: proposes to ban this person

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

and it's probably a malicious Pole :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

what you mean? this guy hardly plays here, checked his history and all he does is just bitch on the server, but nothing too dramatic, just regular shit so far. I'm not gonna ban people just because of that. anyways, thanks for report.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I feel humbled ;-)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

it's not about what he does, but about the nickname, our "szkop" is insulting, it's like calling out the Germans with a finger in a different, gentler way, I can not
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

and I never come with any crap
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah ok didn't know that (obviously, I don't talk polish) although I think that may be you're overthinking this a bit too much, google just parses that as mikroszkop (I know in hungarian not in polish as he is) and so far his actions doesn't seem to have any further wrong intend so this can be a bit unclear (may be "microscope" in a foreign language/mistyped makes more sense than "micro german" in a WWII setting) so I'll let it be by now. if so may be I can nick ban him at other time or better just add the Szkop as a banned word if it's that bad. anyways thank you for the information.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Hello, and I am writing on a miserable translator: D imagine if you wanted to name a woman you hate and you lack words for it, that's right, in the case of Poles just for the lack of words to tease a German they say "hack" and you will do well as such, but you will give it as a word forbidden because a few Germans did not play by polaczków because they called them a hitch and it was a long time ago,and 99% percent of the unfreze scandal is due to polaczków, greet you need a drink of money :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok don't worry, I'm aware WWII issues still remain a sensitive topic even till this day across your country as well as many other similar battleground states of the era thus in a effort to favor a more positive community I guess I'll just ban that term later today at the servers (though won't take effect until tomorrow). thanks for the info.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless and Kra7oS

Adminless in this case you can also ban the term/name "hitler" that I could see occasionally on the server because it is used by a player, thank you in advance
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the term Hitler unless it gets really abused or something in a really wrong/unnecessary way (let me know if such, I can't review the servers 24/7) I don't think it should be a banned word. in difference with the original reported word, that to my understanding had a insulting/disrespectful overtone, I think Hitler (as well as the rest of the events of WWII) forms part of the history that led to the world we live on today and as such I don't believe it should be banned (let alone neglected) to (briefly in context of course, make sure fpsclasico is not a place where to engage on heated political/historical debates) mention/talk about them (i.e. about history). name oneself Hitler, yes, agree, I believe that that's probably totally unnecessary and it just doesn't add anything other than potentially offend/provoke/trigger probably a lot of people here, nothing good. matter of fact, over the years almost everyone that showed named Hitler was a big time troll that ended up getting banned anyways for one reason or another so added that now. thank you for the input.
Buczek
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: Buczek

Post by Buczek »

Oh wow, and here I thought Kra7oS meant the "CHUJ CI W DUPE" guy, whose nickname, translated from Polish to English is...unsavoury at best (not sure if forum supports excessive swearing so I'll refrain myself from translating it). Never figured out MicroSzkop might be found offensive, though I admit "Szkop" in itself is a derogatory nickname towards Germans and it has some WW2 connocations (though it's rather rarely used nowadays, previous generations were more privy to it.)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, also added the "chuj ci w dupę" term now (apparently something like "fuck you real bad piece of shit" probably) as a banned word (well rather sentence this time). thanks for report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Buczek wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:17 Oh wow, and here I thought Kra7oS meant the "CHUJ CI W DUPE" guy, whose nickname, translated from Polish to English is...unsavoury at best (not sure if forum supports excessive swearing so I'll refrain myself from translating it). Never figured out MicroSzkop might be found offensive, though I admit "Szkop" in itself is a derogatory nickname towards Germans and it has some WW2 connocations (though it's rather rarely used nowadays, previous generations were more privy to it.)
Lol I see him.playing but didn't know what it meant , how strange people are
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

adminless wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 13:27 ok, also added the "chuj ci w dupę" term now (apparently something like "fuck you real bad piece of shit" probably) as a banned word (well rather sentence this time). thanks for report.
it's more like "fuck you in the ass" but literally it's "dick in your ass".
I don't understand why anybody would like to have that nickname
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*