[VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by PacMan »

alyeti wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 0:08 Nah I don't hate anyone, thanks again
My favourite players to play with

Orgi , mango , tictac , slap, walnut , princess , agi, pks , klarass (kills me far to much so get ass trophy)

Actually I could list many just ones that came to mind , unfreeze team play is good especially if you can read team play

Yes the end , let's play .
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

dunno wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 19:39 Hello guys,

Sorry to bring this topic back. I was away from the city during the holidays and haven't seen how it escalated. But I believe I need to give my view on the issue.

1) I was contacted a month ago by Pac to join the team. And judging by the discord history they were looking for the ways to contact me way earlier. I was excited to play some clanwars. With a strong team, even better! Due to amount of good players and my schedule, I was more of a backup.
2) I don't find WTF roster during the match anywhere like "team-community" as per adminless' statement. If this is true then the following statement is true as well: team-community = Miro. I don't agree with that.
3) I'm not wearing a clantag due to many reasons. Mainly I don't take it seriously. I have worn so many clantags in my gaming experience that it doesn't give me +5 speed or +5 skill. In fact that's what I told Pac in the beginning, I don't want any obligations. So Miro was correct there.
4) I think we are free to join any team, to join 2 teams. Aren't we? For instance I was drafted in unfreeze tournament for a mix team and don't see a problem playing there as well. Even against WTF. I will participate with WTF (as a backup) in other tournaments if they are held and if I am invited.
5) As for porsche, we were unable to get rid of him during the last map. He didn't realize why he was kicked. Call it stupid or autism, I don't know. However consider that he was banned not only to send messages, but also to receive. Disregard I'm sorry to ILM for wasted time and regret we lost a good opportunity to play.
6) With all my respect to @adminless I don't really understand why you are bashing Miro. For the fact that he wanted to play some clanwars like me? I don't think this is fair at all. He's a universal, strong player, but this is not an individual game, it's more about teamplay than individual aim. 1 player cannot make a huge difference. And if you throw me in the equation - I haven't contributed much as mentioned by Miro and that's true. What was mentioned many times and is true - ILM is stronger than they think and they are surely in top2 in the upcoming tournament. I think they lost mainly psychologically.
7) Now I understand how it may look like for ILM, for adminless and for other members of our small community. As if we were recruited last moment just for this game. That's a false assumption. And I hope my detailed breakdown made it more clear.

As a conclusion:
We learned that we should have announced earlier that we will (or might) play for WTF to make it more transparent for all parties. I think as a small community we shouldn't take charges and have a beef with each other. It's not the first and not the last match. Much more to come.

All respect to @adminless, ILM, Miro, Pac, Rotten, Ami, Viper.
This topic is already behind me and I hope we can all move forward.
With that said, I am glad to have it confirmed that Miro and ouunp were indeed contacted by WTF members first to join their clan.
WTF have excused this situation by saying that they recruit privately and that Miro and ouunp had been a part of the clan way before the match. However, and I think I can safely speak for the rest of our clan, we do not care how other clans get their members, if in game, or through discord or through the forum or whatever. Doesn't matter to us.
Although we did accuse you guys of getting Miro and ouunp last minute it's now apparent that that was obviously not the case and so I apologize for making false allegations.
The real issue for us and I take it for adminless aswell is that you DIDN'T DISCLOSE PROPERLY that you 2 were part of the clan. If you don't want to use the tag fine, but using for 2 or 3 days would have been enough to at least make us ask if you did join, at which point you simply say yes and the matter is resolved there.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

adminless wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 22:26 yes at least let's be fair and say/acknowledge that miro, ouunp and pacman cared in talk it out afterwards not like that viper dude (their representative btw) that pretty much just told us to fuck off basically (besides dude thinking that I'm here to serve him or something) and that P0rsche/berkut I think that almost for the first time they weren't total dicks about it. and yes I can confirm you at least that there's a PM at the forum dated the Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 22:59:00 CET of pacman reaching ouunp, so he is saying the truth on that. however that doesn't change the fact that it was pulled off poorly and that it doesn't even make much sense overall.
I also find it interesting that Viper basically disappeared from the forum and left Pacman and the two new guys to do the explaining, I actually appreciate that Pacman tried to deal with the situation and get everyone in good terms. Even Porsche cheered me up with his modern art masterpiece
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:43
adminless wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 22:26 yes at least let's be fair and say/acknowledge that miro, ouunp and pacman cared in talk it out afterwards not like that viper dude (their representative btw) that pretty much just told us to fuck off basically (besides dude thinking that I'm here to serve him or something) and that P0rsche/berkut I think that almost for the first time they weren't total dicks about it. and yes I can confirm you at least that there's a PM at the forum dated the Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 22:59:00 CET of pacman reaching ouunp, so he is saying the truth on that. however that doesn't change the fact that it was pulled off poorly and that it doesn't even make much sense overall.
I also find it interesting that Viper basically disappeared from the forum and left Pacman and the two new guys to do the explaining, I actually appreciate that Pacman tried to deal with the situation and get everyone in good terms. Even Porsche cheered me up with his modern art masterpiece

Hey nick

Viper chat banned in forum and on server hence no responses, viper cool busy being high scorer in game where possible

Peace
dunno
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ouunp

Post by dunno »

oKo*Magister wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 22:04 1) they got you to the clan but you were hiding clantag not to reveal your being in wtf and win the fight
2) they hired you just for the fight
I hope that you now see that it's not the case.
adminless wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 19:45 long story short, unlucky, things that happen, you joined the wrong team at the wrong moment in the wrong context and in the wrong way and now your team is banned for a year to compete here.
I think this is a bit harsh and unfair to ban a whole clan for a year. For what exact reason? I thought we have established that a team didn't do the recruitment last minute just to win. And as I explained I believe the confusion really happened because we haven't announced our participation in advance. I cannot speak for Miro, but I personally didn't give it a thought. Also because nobody knew who is going to play. I hope WTF guys will not mind if I reveal internal messages, but just so that you have an idea, how it was arranged (3 hours before the match):

If you think that the team is too overpowered, I think we can find a common solution. Even though I don't really believe there is a high imbalance, but it's only my subjective opinion.
If you think that WTF is hated by everyone, I think a good option would be to make a poll and let community decide, if the team should be banned. Because I don't think everyone hates WTF.
I cannot think of any other reason.

In any case I believe the culprit is that we haven't informed anyone in advance. There was no bad intention. Sorry for that. I remember in Clanbase times, you could approve a player only a week in advance for official matches. I guess for these exact reasons.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

viewtopic.php?p=5854#p5854

look I'm not gonna discuss this any further (it's been closer to a week discussing this already, enough is enough), I repeat, I feel like I already gave any answers/explanations that I should. as said I appreciate your explanations and that you care in talk it out make sure that all that will be taken in consideration and help have a more positive experience if by any chances your team still happens to be around the next year to compete here. other than that they don't take anything away from how things turned here and that this has been a very negative and toxic experience for almost anybody involved on any end and the mere fact that we need/continue to discuss this almost for a week it only serves as yet another proof that indeed things are not working out. this is not for what people signed up at fpsclasico (people joined to have fun and engage on positive activities on a healthy environment that adds up something to their lives not to fight endless wars) or, if you need me to be more specific, this is not for what I built fpsclasico and what I will ultimately allow it to become and that's my choice. matter of fact, precisely offer something different and stay away from all this kind of bullshit is why I started with all this so it's not gonna happen. thanks for the explanations but wtf messed this up and wtf has been consistently messing up with the community just for too long so I can assure you that talk time is over, wtf will be held accountable for that.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

alyeti wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:05
nickaero wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:43

Hey nick

Viper chat banned in forum and on server hence no responses, viper cool busy being high scorer in game where possible

Peace
Cool I guess
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

WTF the kind of guys you need a legal representant and a signed contract to have a clan war with in normal conditions. From the ILM after match communicate you can understand this is not an option. I assumed common sence from your part which turned out it was not there entirely. And for that i cant hold you accountable, but much of my respect to WTF is gone(at least for some time). You must be the nicer guy there ouunp, it seems... But i enjoy some good games, so GGs. Also i joined my clan because i liked them and their playstyle, not for clanwars, but everyone does as he pleases. There are other ways to communicate someone joining a clan than a tag, but should be done nevertheless dont you think? But i understand it was an explicit player(s) wish not to do so in maybe a suprise kind of thing. I took the clan battle seriously(i can say my clanmates aswell) and felt tricked, so even before the matches started i had a bitter taste. But i like playing vs elite players, so motivation was there(in another context this could have been a one of a kind experience). Also we prepared all maps but didnt get to play them and got trolled on 4th map for half an hour after being 0-3 down. So, this was my overall experience, maybe yours felt different due to winning/transparency/sportsmanship. Like in any healthy competition environment, take football for example since viper mentioned: there is a transfer market window(i.e. aquire players before competition start [didnt happen here]), pass the list of players that will represent the team (like before UCL tournament[was not self implied here]). And from what i read there is also an additional balance (unwritten) rule on fpsclasico that is meant to encourage people to engage in additional more organised competitions like tournaments. I mean WTF, get 1/2 more elite players in your team(remake unfreeze team) and what are you preparing for, world war 3? Maybe its not needed in these incipient phases of clans existance. One might look at this clan battle thread for the first time and see what? One guy started this challenge after barely winning agains a respectable/honourable new clan. And then he forgot to take his balls with him on the fight day and kicked back on some popcorn and soda. And now some provedboys are boasting and spend their well earned money $ on a cruiseship enjoying DupaChups© from ice buckets... "Keep them coming, we are finally /ready!!" Their phones are closed they cant attend the other tournament league taking place soon, so ruined that too a bit..
I responded to you ouunp because you have good manners, and this was my first experience in clan wars. Im sure will get better, looking forward to!
Last edited by i_cezar on Tue Apr 06, 2021 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

I think we're finished right now and maybe finally all is said, what has to be told.

Meanwhile on dm13 - even Porsche is \ready now:

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

^ironmonkey wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 13:26 I think we're finished right now and maybe finally all is said, what has to be told.

Meanwhile on dm13 - even Porsche is \ready now:

Lol
dunno
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ouunp

Post by dunno »

adminless wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:38 [..] wtf messed this up and wtf has been consistently messing up with the community just for too long so I can assure you that talk time is over, wtf will be held accountable for that.
This is my last message in this thread. Given that the community isn't big this is not wise at all. However your server - your rules, your decisions.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no heating this up yet again but just in case I haven't made myself clear here, given the choice between a "death" community (which is not even the case btw but let's just say) and a toxic community, I'd go with the former all day.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and btw as you brought up the topic just in case someone still wonders what's wrong with these folks and/or what I exactly mean with enough is enough of these folks messing up with the the community/toxic community for the record here you have a sample screen of how it looks like the YouTube account just as I logged in now.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-04-07 14-19-36.png
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 14:25 and btw as you brought up the topic just in case someone still wonders what's wrong with these folks and/or what I exactly mean with enough is enough of these folks messing up with the the community/toxic community for the record here you have a sample screen of how it looks like the YouTube account just as I logged in now.
Who are they?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't know, ask on your private chat, may be? but do you know someone else who use lobok just like that and/or do you think that WTF have so many fans on YouTube? come on now, seriously. the only reason why that stuff doesn't come up here is because they are banned/chat banned for good. birds of a feather flock together the saying goes, trust me on this. no good.