UnFreeZe league

UnFreeZe League 2021 History - ILM Clan Lineal Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe tournament

Post by adminless »

I can be wrong but it's my understanding that ami pretty much never had anything to do with wtf. I mean he just joined with that tag for fun and may be invited a few people but he never cared/take charge that much then (due the vacuum in power/direction) the thing simply got took over by third persons. I repeat I have nothing to do with wtf so I can be wrong/don't really know for a fact and not trying to bitch and/or start another argument, just saying what I've heard/understood so far so you know, I wouldn't personally make him responsible for wtf actions (at least I know I haven't). anyways good job on having a backup plan shall be the case.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:14 I can be wrong but it's my understanding that ami pretty much never had anything to do with wtf. I mean he just joined with that tag for fun and may be invited a few people but he never cared/take charge that much then (due the vacuum in power/direction) the thing simply got took over by third persons. I repeat I have nothing to do with wtf so I can be wrong/don't really know for a fact and not trying to bitch and/or start another argument, just saying what I've heard/understood so far so you know, I wouldn't personally making him responsible for wtf actions (at least I know I haven't). anyways good job on having a backup plan shall be the case.
Ami=wtf

Ami is wtf champion head teacher and all that if you get me

Correct he's not responsible for everyone actions, and does take action where needed, but he does it measured with cool head , after all you don't expel children from a school immediately

And he has final say who stays who goes

In any case yes great to see tournament goes ahead with backup plans like any tournament does adjust itself for any given situation
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

my statement was based on comments like this one here for example that hint that probably ami himself doesn't have much to do with the clan thing (for "real" beside merely the belonging/honorary status) at all beside the fact he, himself, never really acted as representative and/or did anything/cared about the clan within the site where the events take place (i.e. at fpsclasico), viper did. now whether or not viper acted as such representative and wtf actions were overall under direct command and approval (and/or even knowledge) of ami is what remains diffuse and unclear. my overall feelings/understatement are that they probably do not at least most of the time but hey if you say that he is indeed the one who setup all this then sure he will ultimately be responsible.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

The WTF team challenges the Unfreeze team to a fight ! :D 8-)
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Adminless if you want to be a WTF, then you will say publicly that WhoAmI is the champion !!! :wtf: :think:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

there's no point in that, I could have setup that if you would have took on ilm and proved yourselves, but you didn't, you dodged that fight by summoning team UnFreeZe members to secure the win. in what concerns me a team UnFreeZe community edition was what beat ilm not wtf so I'm not gonna pit team UnFreeZe against itself, that's non sense. listen I look forward having healthy competitions at fpsclasico where people care about each other and is on the same page and giving the community a positive and fun experience that adds up something to their lives not in pretty much fuck us each other up and engaging on unhealthy competitions that leads nowhere but just ruin the experience.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:51 Adminless if you want to be a WTF, then you will say publicly that WhoAmI is the champion !!! :wtf: :think:
Hey Porsche great to see your language has improved

Thankyou

@admin I think we over this about hiring etc but we agree to disagree no problem

Anyhow looking forward to the results of this competition and it's videos

Is this on gtv or all private fights and you tube later???
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:51 Adminless if you want to be a WTF, then you will say publicly that WhoAmI is the champion !!! :wtf: :think:
xD
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless, if you a man : if WTF win in deathmatch with Unfreeze team, than you must unban all WTF team players . let's party starty !))) champions glory :clap: :oops:
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Unban you just to get another ban cause of being a toxic dicks? xD
I can see no sense in this. If you and berkut would start to think and respect others you wouldn't receive another ban :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 13:21 adminless, if you a man : if WTF win in deathmatch with Unfreeze team, than you must unban all WTF team players . let's party starty !))) champions glory :clap: :oops:
You would win and then what? 3 seconds later you do some dumb shit and get banned again. What's the point bro
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Come on guys he's just being playful

Once again Hope you all enjoy the tournament
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah don't stress over it just let the guy be after all besides as I said it's not gonna happen. wtf ban from fpsclasico competition won't be lift at least until the next year and even so depending on the circumstances (i.e. to determine).

@alyeti yes considering gtv broadcast is delayed and that I believe finally we're all on the same page I look forward setting it up a gtv this week (that hopefully will work) and uploading the fights to YouTube afterwards and the finals to the site to probably as usual.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

...jutuli... wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 23:56 Unfortunately, I got lost in rules, structure and others after third sentence, so somebody just tell me or remind me here or thru discord, that I should play in particular time/date etc... I will try to find my mouse and do my best to be there ;)
Jutuli, please write the dates you are available in discord group.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

April 6, 21.30 CET.
Fau, aimer, semisek, mywifehatesq3, Lee, pks play against Russians.
Map picks are coming.