UnFreeZe league

UnFreeZe League 2021 History - ILM Clan Lineal Champions
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe tournament

Post by orgi69 »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 18:51 hi everyone,

i hereby withdraw from the event. please select another captain for my position.

best regards,

toni
Sorry, but that's not cool at all. :thumbdown: This tournament has nothing to do with the game yesterday and Liza is putting efforts to organize a nice tournament (thanks btw.). So it would be a shame if you withdraw now for no reason.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

look at this
Attachments
WTF_vs_UNFREEZteamADMINLESS.jpg
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

yeah I see cringe and paint skills, nice job porsche :clap: :clap:

XD
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 20:22
fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 18:51 hi everyone,

i hereby withdraw from the event. please select another captain for my position.

best regards,

toni
Sorry, but that's not cool at all. :thumbdown: This tournament has nothing to do with the game yesterday and Liza is putting efforts to organize a nice tournament (thanks btw.). So it would be a shame if you withdraw now for no reason.
I guess he forgot to mention broken mouse .....
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 23:36 yeah I see cringe and paint skills, nice job porsche :clap: :clap:

XD
Woohoo if you look closely your name is hidden there Magi
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 23:34 look at this
What the actual fuck is this
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 23:34 look at this
What the actual fuck is this
Please Nick, be respectful!! Porsche & Berkut put very much efforts into this artwork for Ami ... they worked nearly their whole summer-holidays on it. We are sure he will appreciate it!

So Porsche we have to say: GOOOOOOOD :clap: You guys did an...ya... awesome Wallpaper for Ami!!!

That's for you guys, you have been very industrious:
Attachments
chupa-chups--quot-the-best-of-quot--150er-tonne.jpg
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Ok i wasan't /ready for this.. So your skill is not limited to quake
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Lol
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

The draft happened.
The teams drafted are:
1) Plumse, Ouunp, Jutuli, Danger, Puff, SaltyPeanut
2) Fau, aimer, semisek, Lee, mywifehatesQ3, pks
3) OKO. Cacahuete, Lolic, Magister, Ninja, Yub, Chtulhu
4) ILM. Blaze, ironmonkey, Orgi, Makaveli, Mikes_uk, nickaero - player list needs confitmation
5) Russians (Black nastia, ixsy, ixxuu, poo, black dii, labradudkin)
6) WTF (Whoami, viper, Porsche, Berkut, Rotten, Frag_Masin) - there is uncertainty whether the team participates.

I stronly encourage pks and SaltyPeanut to join discord. Find me ther Liza#7889 and i will add you to your team's chat.

I will summarize the rules in the evening.
Teams need to choose the dates they are available - 3 days out of the following April 6,7,8,9,12. And set priorities.
At the moment 2 matches are scheduled for that time interval. So 4 teams will play, while 2 teams will wait.
You also need to think about the maps. Against every opponent you need to choose 1 home map (could be changed afterwards) and exclude 4 maps from the list. After that I will make a chat between clan leaders to determine the map for round 3.

P.S. Please ensure, that everyone has all the maps downloaded.
Last edited by Liza on Sat Apr 03, 2021 15:49, edited 2 times in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that looks good :thumbsup:
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Let's summarize the rules.

Tournament structure.
1. We have 6 teams in the tournament that consist of 6 players each. Players list is closed (unless paragraph 'Substitution of one of the players' is applied).
2. Base scenario. The teams are allocated to 2 groups, where each team plays best-of-three games with the other two teams in the group.
Best two teams from the group qualify to semifinal. Team 1A plays team 2B (best-of-five suggested). Team 2A plays 1B (best-of-five suggested). The winners go to the final match (best-of-five).
3. Alternative scenario. If a few games are played and one of the teams is out of the tournament for some reason, then the groups are joined in 1 group (of 5 teams). Every team plays every other team in the Group (best-of-three). Two best teams go to the final match (best-of-five).
4. If one of the teams is out of the tournament after it played 1 game, the switch to the alternative scenario does not take place. Two other teams qualify to the semifinal, all available matches should be played.
5. If one of the teams wins 2 games in best-of-three format the third game is not played. In best-of-five format the game stops after one of the teams wins 3 points.

Game format.
1. Every match should be played in a 5vs5 format (if both teams have enough players). If one of the teams has only four players, 4vs4 format is applied.
2. If the team did its best to gather its players but for some good reason (reasonable excuse) only 3 players appeared, the team can take a player from the server. That player should not play for any other team of the tournament and should not be from bucket 1.
3. The team has no right to force its player not to play in any of the match. If such behaviour turns out, the team is disqualified from the tournament.
4. The player should not avoid the opportunity to play 1 game for the team, unless their is a reasonable excuse (e.g. ping > 100, broken computer accessories or smth like that). If for some reason it appears that he misinformed on his inability to play competitively, he will be disqualified, the team receives a penalty point in the next game.
5. If the team has extra players for the match (e.g. 6 players for 5vs5 or 4vs4 format or 5 players for 4vs4 format), every team member should play at least one game of the match.

Map selection.
1. The matches could be played only on the maps from the following list (16 maps):
q3dm7, q3dm8, q3dm11, q3dm14, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3dm13, pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7, 6++, 7++, bloodcovenant, focal_p132, hub3tourney1, overkill, phantq3dm1_rev and pro-dcmap7
2. Best-of-three format. Each team selects 1 home map and sends it to Liza via discord. To determine final map each team excludes 4 maps from the map list. After that 1-after-1 all other maps are excluded until 1 map is left.
3. Best-of-five format. Each team selects 2 home maps and sends it to Liza via discord. To determine final map each team excludes 4 maps from the map list. After that 1-after-1 all other maps are excluded until 1 map is left.
4. Each map is played only once in the match.
5. If both teams select the same home map twice, paragraphs 2/3 should be changed so that 2 maps (or 3 in extreme cases) are left after exclusion of other maps.
6. The team selects home maps after they know the opponent. Different home maps could be selected for different matches.
7. The administartor (Liza) decides somehow, whose home map is played first.
8. In best-of-five format after home map of one team is played, 2 home maps of the other team are played in a row.

Dates.
1. Matches are played at 21.30 CET on Monday-Friday interval.
2. Only one match in one day could take place.
3. Administrator informs the teams (in the forum) which 5 days are available for the next round.
4. Teams should provide 3 dates that best suit them (and prioritize them).
5. The answer should be given at least 2 days before the first day of the interval given (e.g. if April 6,7,8,9,12 are considered, the answer should be given till April 4 (including that date).
However, for the first round, I agree that April 5, 14.00 is OK.
6. The administrator (Liza) could match the teams based on their date selection for the first 2 games of the group.
7. If the two teams are matched to play, the dates on both date list are considered for playing. The date with higher minimal priority is selected. Otherwise (if 2 dates have same priority), the closest date is the date of the fight.
8. First dates interval is April 6,7,8,9,12. Second dates interval is April 13,14,15,16,19.

Conflicts.
1. Sometimes rules will not provide enough details. In that case, individual decisions of the tournament administrator or server administrator could be applied.
2. Some of the rules could be changed to provide better tournament experience. These changes should probably have minimal impact on the tournament structure.

Substitution of one of the players.
1. If one of the players of the team is out of the tournament for some reason (reasonable excuse), he could be changed for someone not from other team and not from bucket 1.
2. However, bucket 1 player could be substituted by bucket 1 player.
3. Bucket 1 players: WTF!WhoAmI?!, Miroslav, KlarDerAbsahnr, Plumse, ^WALNUT, ixsy, oKo*lolic, a, ouunp, oKo*cacahuete, wh, korie, odin, fau, aimer, not in shape.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Liza, you put a lot of effort to organize this, wish you luck. Personaly i dont believe all players will have time or can be put together in time/date and etc. But if all of it will happen, or at least partially, you will have all my respect.
Unfortunately, I got lost in rules, structure and others after third sentence, so somebody just tell me or remind me here or thru discord, that I should play in particular time/date etc... I will try to find my mouse and do my best to be there ;)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 23:56 Liza, you put a lot of effort to organize this, wish you luck. Personaly i dont believe all players will have time or can be put together in time/date and etc. But if all of it will happen, or at least partially, you will have all my respect.
Unfortunately, I got lost in rules, structure and others after third sentence, so somebody just tell me or remind me here or thru discord, that I should play in particular time/date etc... I will try to find my mouse and do my best to be there ;)
I think I am as old as you , engineer who doesn't read instructions either 😅
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I have a message from one of WTF clan members, that they can not participate.
However, I wait for AMI's answer.
If WTF withdraw, the alternative scenario will be activated (joining the groups, 2 best teams play the final).
Till his answer, Groups will be as they were initially designed (WTF, Russians, Fau's team and OKO, ILM, Plumse's team).