UnFreeZe league

UnFreeZe League 2021 History - ILM Clan Lineal Champions
SaltyPeanut
User lv1
User lv1

Re: UnFreeZe tournament

Post by SaltyPeanut »

Liza wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 15:23 I need a confirmation from (players that confirmed only in game chat):
@dp
@SaltyPeanut
@pks
and from:
@Miroslav (see discord suggestions)

Hey, sounds good, I'm in. Confirmed :)
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Good news! I have 18 players (in addition to 18 clan players) who would like to participate.

Though I still need final confirmation (here on forum*) from:
@dp
@Rohadjmeg

You need to confirm today (or we will find someone else).
*I also recommend to start Discord account to communicate with your teammates.

The draft is coming. Captains will choose players to their teams. I propose the following captains: Miroslav, Fau, Black Nastia.
Black Nastia has his own half-clan (including ixsy, Black dii, one more player). He will participate in the draft starting round 5.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 17:40 for 4vs4/5vs5 to play competitively I'd probably say something like q3dm7, q3dm8, q3dm11, q3dm14, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3dm13, pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7, 6++, 7++, bloodcovenant, focal_p132, hektik_b3, hub3tourney1, overkill and phantq3dm1_rev.
Based on my glacius experience (and I played a lot there during last months), we should exclude focal_p132 and hektik_b3. These maps are really good for 2*2 and 3*3 games, but when more players appear, they become really messy.
I think we can add these maps: pro-dcmap7, ospdm8, rpg3dm2 (for 4 players only), ospdm6 (for 5 players only)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

in my opinion I think that you can just replace hektik_b3 with pro-dcmap7 and that should be it. I'd suggest leaving focal there, I think that map should be right on the spot for what you're doing now, I mean, sure, some will love it and some will hate it but at least you won't get any campers there spamming plasma after they ran out of anything else to spam. the other ones I'd personally wouldn't even consider them pretty much for the reasons you're pointing out yourself, rpg3dm2 probably too small and may be even not so competitive most of the time, ospdm6 exactly the opposite (that map is probably one of the best on the tier but for something more like 7vs7) and, quite frankly, ospdm8 is a great map but if you turn down hektik_b3 because of the size, ospdm8 is actually even lot more small, matter of fact, ospdm8 is probably the smallest of all the glacius maps (in fact even on the pub it only runs when the server is pretty much empty/near empty). thus I'd ultimately suggest q3dm7, q3dm8, q3dm11, q3dm14, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3dm13, pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7, 6++, 7++, bloodcovenant, focal_p132, hub3tourney1, overkill, phantq3dm1_rev and pro-dcmap7.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:11 thus I'd ultimately suggest q3dm7, q3dm8, q3dm11, q3dm14, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3dm13, pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7, 6++, 7++, bloodcovenant, focal_p132, hub3tourney1, overkill, phantq3dm1_rev and pro-dcmap7.
OK, map list is finalized.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Liza wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 Though I still need final confirmation (here on forum*) from:
@dp
@Rohadjmeg
I guess we lost them. One player is already found. So there is one last place for the tournament. Any voulanteers?
Draft will take place tomorrow.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Liza wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 Good news! I have 18 players (in addition to 18 clan players) who would like to participate.

Though I still need final confirmation (here on forum*) from:
@dp
@Rohadjmeg

You need to confirm today (or we will find someone else).
*I also recommend to start Discord account to communicate with your teammates.

The draft is coming. Captains will choose players to their teams. I propose the following captains: Miroslav, Fau, Black Nastia.
Black Nastia has his own half-clan (including ixsy, Black dii, one more player). He will participate in the draft starting round 5.

This match would make no sense , Moscow server against a mixed team and your going back to a community fight against Moscow team

Mix the players up is best
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

The teams are full. I initiated the draft between captains in discord.

I plan to put 6 teams in 2 groups. Every team plays 2 matches in the group. After that 2 best teams qualify to semifinal and then final.
I propose the following Groups: 1) OKO, ILM, Miroslav's team 2) WTF, Russians, Fau's team.
I believe OKO and ILM is more interesting now of all interclan games. Miro team is in a different group from WTF to avoid possible wtf score strategies.
Last edited by Liza on Fri Apr 02, 2021 14:07, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

in light of the recent events I'd really suggest you banning wtf from this to be honest. I mean not trying to force anything, do as you please/decide of course, but tell this yourself do you really want to risk those guys completely screwing up your tournament? at least I know I wouldn't want to.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 14:33 in light of the recent events I'd really suggest you banning wtf from this to be honest. I mean not trying to force anything, do as you please/decide of course, but tell this yourself do you really want to risk those guys completely screwing up your tournament? at least I know I wouldn't want to.
I consider teams closed (there is a complete list of 36 players). Team WTF consists of WhoAMI, Viper, Porsche, Berkut, Rotten and Frag_masin.
I hope they will do no more tricks, considering that significant part of community already views their behaviour as disrespectful.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Liza wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 14:56
adminless wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 14:33 in light of the recent events I'd really suggest you banning wtf from this to be honest. I mean not trying to force anything, do as you please/decide of course, but tell this yourself do you really want to risk those guys completely screwing up your tournament? at least I know I wouldn't want to.
I consider teams closed (there is a complete list of 36 players). Team WTF consists of WhoAMI, Viper, Porsche, Berkut, Rotten and Frag_masin.
I hope they will do no more tricks, considering that significant part of community already views their behaviour as disrespectful.
Will you publish the list of teams here when it's final? :-)
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Please just take care Porsche is able to write "/ready" - It seems like he's pretty much struggeling with this task.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

orgi69 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 15:09
Please just take care Porsche is able to write "/ready" - It seems like he's pretty much struggeling with this task.
I don't thinkso , hence why I agreed he should be kicked

Would be nice in that situation ,that a person cannot connect with five mins if kicked that way any renegade can't mess the game up

I was looking forward to the last match
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi everyone,

i hereby withdraw from the event. please select another captain for my position.

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Perhaps open another thread, or complain to authority somewhere this has nothing to do with unfreeze tournament which wtf isn't taking part as as far as I am aware

Your only concern is what to do here as organiser many thanks