UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

.eu/alternative route bad linking time

Post by adminless »

hi

just report that as of the Thursday 7 of January of 2021 around 15:00 CET a routing problem involving the link of both the .de and the .eu routes has been observed leading to a unacceptable ping increment on the .eu (secondary) connection. company already notified so waiting for resolution until then please avoid connecting through the .eu routes. if doesn't get shorted "soon" (in a few days term) then I'll look setting up another alternative route asap. sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understatement and patience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: .eu/alternative route bad linking time

Post by adminless »

ok, received no word so far from them but what really matters here is that just as I got back to the desk now (around 19:00 CET) everything is back to normal with this in-servers link so I can confirm that by now the .eu/secondary route is usable again as normal and that thus problem here is solved. thank you for your patience and I'm sorry if someone else game got affected due this temporary issue.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Sweet! Well done Mr,, as always! :clap:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

report here that apparently there has been a few connectivity issues with this route over the last week, the last occurring this morning and lasting for a few minutes. no obvious issue has been observed so I just power cycled this instance now and initially that should be it. apologizes to anyone who got his game affected due this issue and thank you for your patience. I'll keep monitoring/investigating this as usual.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

apparently another nbg1/nbg2 connectivity shortage is taking place now. escalating/documenting the issue asap. sorry for the inconvenience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

escalated now, I understand the shortage shouldn't last long but I inquire them anyways for a permanent fix as it should have ever been. waiting for an answer and evaluating other possibilities. in the meantime needless to say that nbg1 continues to operate just as usual, no shortages whatsoever there. sorry for the inconvenience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, connectivity apparently fully restored now after it jumped in/out for the last half hour. nevertheless I'll keep monitoring and complaining about this. thank you for your patience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

company reached back past week and apparently (to me) merely deflected blame though from what I could see it seems like there was a final small cut this noon and after that it seems like the issue has been finally resolved, at least by now. as usual, I'll keep monitoring this and taking further steps if necessary. sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Nicely done Sir, thank you! :clap:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

again it appears the "eu" alternative server route is impacted by a network issue apparently since yesterday. I've been conducted several tests and it's a problem external to the server so issue already escalated to that server company and hopefully it will get sorted soon. as usual on the mean time just connecting to the server through their main "de" routes should simply fix the problem (i.e. not affected). sorry for the inconvenience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the issue appears to be fixed now so far. sorry for the inconvenience.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 17:07 the issue appears to be fixed now so far. sorry for the inconvenience.
In that case load up your LG I meet you in the masters :thumbup: