don't ban ixsy

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: don't ban ixsy

Post by adminless »

haha nah not really I also know the guy don't worry he is legit.

PS: if you want to check miro probably the best shot is just take a look at the inside tournaments here for example. I guess you can clearly see there that he is not cheating and indeed a skilled player.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

it is me here. my nickname is password protected.
tell me what game you are referencing to and i upload the demo :-)

best regards,

*edit* password protected means nobody can use the tag "miroslav" except for me because i have an individual password to connect to the server and use this nickname. i think there were fakers in the past and i got a protection so that u can clearly tell if you see "miroslav" it is indeed always me.
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

The title could be changed to "don't ban miro" at this point.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Why would someone cheat in a game -this old-. There are cases when people do ofc, but it's silly to accuse someone of cheating if they can merely overpower you. Most of us know that this game is old and doesn't have many newbies. Quake Live is a good example. If you haven't played it yet, I recommend you to do or at least watch it on youtube or something. What some people can do with weapons can blow your mind. I've seen people with 70%+ LG :)