UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

yes, I would be very interested in this.
There is no doubt our opponents were very experienced in this *closed* game format. (Meaning they know each other probably very well and practiced much together) It felt like they used excellent description on what are the precious hotspots during the game.
Thx for organizing the games today!
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

adminless wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 23:36 I was thinking in spawning another team UnFreeZe community challenge

In short another team unfreeze vs team community friendly fight event? If I will be able to, I can take a seat on the backup bench again and play if needed. I would also like to mention my feeling, that for building a new comunity team, it could be good to invite also Oko Lolic and WTF" Viper of those who have once shown an interest in participating in these game. (And may be someone can ask facehugger in the game?)
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Semisek48 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57
adminless wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 23:36 I was thinking in spawning another team UnFreeZe community challenge

In short another team unfreeze vs team community friendly fight event? If I will be able to, I can take a seat on the backup bench again and play if needed. I would also like to mention my feeling, that for building a new comunity team, it could be good to invite also Oko Lolic and WTF" Viper of those who have once shown an interest in participating in these game. (And may be someone can ask facehugger in the game?)
We need a team tournament, not a single fight. I think there are around 30 good players that will be interested to participate.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

KlarDerAbsahner wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:40 yes, I would be very interested in this.
There is no doubt our opponents were very experienced in this *closed* game format. (Meaning they know each other probably very well and practiced much together) It felt like they used excellent description on what are the precious hotspots during the game.
Thx for organizing the games today!
So who was the unfreeze team , I find these messages lose it all lol and no haven't looked at the games yet

It would be interesting to see how the clans would fair against the Moscow teams
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I don't plan on getting very competitive in this gametype, I think it's better suited for public games and this is why I like unfreeze servers so much. For competition I much prefer duel/tdm and my playstyle is adjusted for deathmatch.

But sure, we could play a bit more and see if we can improve quickly. Maybe few sessions would be enough to adjust for 4v4? I also think there are many more capable players in unfreeze community and maybe if some of them have more teamplay experience they could do better than our team.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll setup another training session later today (I mean start with it) but mostly just for fun/fairness for those that couldn't play the fight as I said as well as merely for community fun this time in a much more casual way. other than that, I don't think I/we should really be interested on a rematch here, I mean, I don't even think the match was (or could be) "fun"/"exciting" game play wise (with the exception of pro-q3tourney2). probably I think a finally organized official fau&plumse vs ixsy&korie fight would be the only thing interesting to promote here if you're all on the same page. besides that is better just take the loss and move on, that's life. those are my thoughts at least.

for the rest, as I said I don't think it's necessary to overthink/overanalyze this but if you want I can make a little more analysis and observations. first game synthetic key factor was on the fact that they thawed 18 people while you only 7. how did they do it? I noticed three things, first they had a guy (odin) pretty much entirely dedicated to thaw people, second it looked to me like part of their strategy was that when one of them was low on health and close to die then someone approached him so when he died, he already had someone thawing him right on the spot (proactive tactics), third ultimately they made thawing a team priority when one of them died the entire team moved to thaw this guy asap (matter of fact that seemed to be the only condition to stop camping ra because needless to say after you thawed you go back to camp ra even if you have no ammo left to continue spamming the entrances of course with the only notable exception of korie probably). that's my breakdown in a nutshell. second game key was merely the fact that these guys played that for something like a thousand hours together while you all only casually a few times separately, things that happens, that doesn't deserve much analysis (besides trivia fact you thawed zero people here). third game was just camping non-sense as I said, honestly, my thoughts are that if you would have just left these guys alone camping there for 5/10 minutes a round they would have just killed themselves on the lava and you would have won that game haha but well at least you did what it's expected from great fighters and this game, to put pressure on the opponent and play a great fast-paced game even if that wasn't as successful.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw about the frozen bodies spawn bug, I've been trying hard to reproduce it but I can't really seem to be able to, anyways I'll try to figure it out/safeguard it on the code as usual but just to know does someone notice if it also happens on the pub servers?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Fau and plumse ? How you come to that.conclusion
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's just what casually happened after the "main" event ended and as I said I think it worked pretty good for everybody and everybody seemed on the same page there. I mean, at least that was my impression as a observer so if they are interested it can be done, I think that would be hot.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, apparently I think I finally got the frozen body spawn bug patched yesterday (which is the only thing that really torments me of the original fight, massive apologies to everybody involved about that absolute disgusting disgrace) so hopefully server should be fully ready and tested now. btw I understand the fau&plumse vs ixsy&korie 2vs2 super fight everybody is talking about is not happening at least not any time soon, right? it doesn't really matter but I think that if at some point someone wanna do and/or continue with some other/more crossover activities at fpsclasico that could be a good starting point to get in touch and evolve things from there given the situation. in fact, I believe probably after that potential match up even a full (and proper/better) rematch could be evaluated at some mid term time (i.e. in some month/months for example) so think about it.