Other Reports Discussion forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

WTF Packman

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi all
I love this game and was playing it before the internet was discoverer used to play Via the Com ports on the PC's been playing some years and seen a lot of Know it all through the Years.

My reflexes are not as quick as they used to be ! but I try !! love the game that much still playing it at 75 - 76 in May (happy Birthday SS )I am still running a cfg that I did from Years ago and cannot get into the rail or players stats like I used to BUT at times I hold my own !!
The reason I am posting is that I am getting SICK of other players with NO respect !! tonight i was given GRIEF AGAIN by WTF Packman WHY I don't know.
But I am so pissed off with his attitude Don't know what I have done to upset him ?

Rant Over
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: WTF Packman

Post by adminless »

yes he's known to talk down/mess with people from time to time but it's rarely in a serious/offensive manner rather in a harmless/"friendly" almost "comic" (clown) fashion. that being said I understand that sometimes it can also get annoying specially when the other part isn't on the same page so I'm sure that your complain will reach pacman here and he will take note that his behavior annoyed you so he will stop on that. thanks for your input.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Ye right the problem is when your playing a game you don't need abuse and shit of other players ! the most remarks I put on the server is opps and ouch
and that is it WTF Packman for some reason is a wind up merchant when he grows up he will be Dangerous !
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

If Pac named you as an "asssss" or "bitch" - it is perfectly normal. He dont know so much words than these ones and unfortunately it is so addictive, that I used them as an greetings with him in game as well ;) There are ppl which means their rude words, but definitely not him. Think if he will read this thread, he will except you from his extreme vocabulary.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 14:56 Ye right the problem is when your playing a game you don't need abuse and shit of other players ! the most remarks I put on the server is opps and ouch
and that is it WTF Packman for some reason is a wind up merchant when he grows up he will be Dangerous !
Ok no problem silver surfer I think I said to you

Hi silver ass
How's ur ass
And so on but I don't see you much anyway

But in anycase I put you on my ass ignore list no problem

However when you grow up let me know, you spoilt little brat

Or is that offensive to let me know
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 16:44 If Pac named you as an "asssss" or "bitch" - it is perfectly normal. He dont know so much words than these ones and unfortunately it is so addictive, that I used them as an greetings with him in game as well ;) There are ppl which means their rude words, but definitely not him. Think if he will read this thread, he will except you from his extreme vocabulary.
Hey jutu I dropped bitchass in favour of ass ,cos others told me it's a bit to much lol , seems only one so far does t like being called ass , but you never know the list may grow

But everyone calls me those two names often , it's really no problem , hey chanasss I know your reading this lol

Admin - I need help how many times can I say ass or dupa to a player as I often say it when they frag me
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

alyeti wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 17:03
Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 14:56 Ye right the problem is when your playing a game you don't need abuse and shit of other players ! the most remarks I put on the server is opps and ouch
Ok no problem silver surfer I think I said to you

Hi silver ass
How's ur ass
And so on but I don't see you much anyway
But in anycase I put you on my ass ignore list no problem
However when you grow up let me know, you spoilt little brat
Or is that offensive to let me know
:clap: :clap: :clap: your :crazy: but at least I got a comment from you better than the Insults thanks for putting me on your ignore list :silent:
sorry to disappoint you but I would say 75 is grown up :yawn: then I must be the OLDEST SPOIL'T brat in the WORLD.
have fun and enjoy the Game
see you online xxx
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ...jutuli... »

Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 19:59 I would say 75 is grown up
No kidding? This is your age or year of birth? I felt myself as the oldest one here, but if its the age, I feel young again now ;)
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ...jutuli... »

alyeti wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 17:06 Admin - I need help how many times can I say ass or dupa to a player as I often say it when they frag me
I personaly allow you to say ass to me 3 times per hour. No more. Use stopwatch ;)
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

alyeti wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 17:06
But everyone calls me those two names often , it's really no problem , hey chanasss I know your reading this lol
No, I'm not.

alyeti wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 17:06
Hey jutu I dropped bitchass in favour of ass ,cos others told me it's a bit to much lol
What delicate little flowers.

As to the topic at hand: Silver Surfer (what apt nomenclature :D ) I assume you are a good troll
Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:50 Hi all
I love this game and was playing it before the internet was discoverer used to play Via the Com ports on the PC's been playing some years and seen a lot of Know it all through the Years.
Pretty sure the internet existed before 1999.
Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:50 The reason I am posting is that I am getting SICK of other players with NO respect !! tonight i was given GRIEF AGAIN by WTF Packman WHY

In case you are not a troll:
One would assume a 75 year old man (if i may be so presumptuous) could handle the bants or would be able to navigate the social waters of a server/community and read the room. I never have seen anyone actually taking this serious. Usually people chime in and retort jokingly in a similar fashion.

But i guess the point is moot anyway as pacassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss has already said he'd just exclude you. So let's all be cool and not act like nuubis.

Just for the record, i am way more cool than Jutuli and aaaasssssman can call me ass up to 4! times per hour.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ...jutuli... »

hurrenson wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 21:18 Just for the record, i am way more cool than Jutuli and aaaasssssman can call me ass up to 4! times per hour.
You are not more cool, you just will be more ass than me (+1) ;)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

You think anyone counted howany times word ass was used tonite

New word is bratasss for some , don't worry won't mention no names
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

...jutuli... wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 20:32
Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 19:59 I would say 75 is grown up
No kidding? This is your age or year of birth? I felt myself as the oldest one here, but if its the age, I feel young again now ;)
thank god I have made your Day M8
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

You know what I am glad this post has attracted so much attention and so glad I have made some players Day (...jutuli..) glad your feeling better M8 :D :D :D enjoy your life M8 your only here once ! and as they say on the server if you don't like it LEAVE !!!! hehe