Total votes: 6

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

reDIRKulous faking ;-)

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi

best regards from me

i was faking again tonight and considered cheating...

have fun with the demo ;-) see what alcohol does to you :->

redirk
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: reDIRKulous faking ;-)

*edited* demo attached
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hey that's great material, thanks for report, ban just added.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

good morning adminless,

that was me playing drunk with a fake nick. it was not intended as a cheat report since i wasnt cheating :-)
can you tell me which situations are cheaty? :-)

best regards

ps sober again
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look do not waste my time with non sense I think the demo is pretty clear by itself.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Well, I don't think so tbh. I know it is almost impossible to convince you once you have made your decision but you are wrong here.

You can watch the demo again with my config and headphones turned on. If you then notice something wrong I would really be interested in knowing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

buddy your aim was locking and flicking badly many of the time let alone the headphones and I already watched it a couple of times yesterday.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

if you watch my whole movement i am not moving as gradually as when not aiming due to mouse acceleration. if you look at my config you can tell that I have a custom zoom script (deactivates mouse accel and lowers sens, therefore completely different than q3 zoom) so if I am aiming in zoom mode it actually looks like flicking. that is just true.

if you look at cheaters when they are locking in they are perfectly "on spot". if you see my aim i quite stick to the opponent too but i am never "spot on" even if someone is one the jumppad and i have an easy shot...

but as I said i know i cannot convince you anyways (i recorded matches of my screen..., e.g. in the first youtube clip I made you see my zoom mode and that I am flicking off screen).

so bottom line: have never been cheating so i cant even apologize or change anything. if you want to stick to your opinion, fine. i accept your opinion not because i agree but because its your server, forum etc. and you are the boss.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

we already know all that yet there precisely as you're saying yourself you're that perfectly on the spot way too many times and clearly cheating overall (off the charts reaction time you were being sloppy) and there's no much point in denying it either, no trying to be rude, just saying.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

as I said you are the boss but you are wrong.

best regards and bye for good
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

So... Dirk reported himself sarcastically and got banned for cheating? Errr... gerufsky.

Mhzli, I remember that match and just watched the demo, in which I cannot see any zooming. Im wondering how he can move so fluently why I still have this movement and rj issues but perhaps I am just a movement newb(.zi). Not getting disturbed while moving around helps alot on spotting and aiming opponents and as it always has been, Dirks overall shaft aim is over the top. I saw Vil (who supported Dirks team in the match posted here, btw.) yesterday aiming similarly (argl, just noticed it has not recorded anything as cl_autoRecordDemo seems to be resetted somehow) but as I am not as skilled in shafting I am not able to tell if thats normal or not.

Nevertheless, I am interested as well what you exactly mean by his charts reaction time.
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it means what it says basically in many of his shots he didn't even have time enough to aim at or just even see them at all as to make a shot by human/technological standards and vil is just a random guy I found some time ago also clearly cheating at the server (autoshoting to my standards) and that I already banned but since it "wasn't that clear" (I just didn't care in make a demo, there was even no forum then so for what) he appealed for a second chance therefor basically just waiting to be reported again to get banned for real. anyways like I said I believe that is pretty obvious.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Black.Nastia »

WOW Redirk))) hm hm
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

haha nastia

YS
pyron83
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pyron83 »

This seems wrong: I don't think he cheats.

I gave a look at the demo, and I see some really difficult shots, but also some misses at easy targets.
Q3 Unfreeze nickname: {Y1X1}