Donald T.

Other Reports Discussion forum.
^0wNZ!
User lv2
User lv2

Donald T.

Post by ^0wNZ! »

So I don't know what's wrong with this guy...
but everytime when his team is losing, everyone is "cunt" , "loosers", "jokes", "noobs" etc etc...

Probably he thinks that he's the only pro player around a bunch of amateurs.

He's always angry, always provoking everyone that dares to respond to his comments and always having an attitude that ruins the game.

For me everyday this game is a way to spent my time as fun as possible.
Not to have to deal with salty people that don't accept to lose or to throw "smartass" lines to provoke everyone. . .

Maybe a chat ban for some time put some brain in his empty space...
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: Donald T.

Post by oKo*Magister »

I agree with you. He's trying to provoke a lot of people on this server including me or some of my friends. And it's happening for a pretty long time to be honest.

Also I saw few times that he was trolling the game. For example hiding in the dungeon corner on DM7 and camping almost whole game. People like that can really ruin the game and I think he deserves at least chat ban.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
^0wNZ!
User lv2
User lv2

Post by ^0wNZ! »

Agree with Magister that it's been a long time that this thing is happening.

The best thing is, that when I gave him a warning to not continue this kind of attitude or else I will report him to the forum, he doesn't seem to care.
He said "go ahead there's a forum about it" and "you can tell adminless".

He probably thinks that he can say and do whatever he wants and noone will ever do anything to him.
pepco
User lv2
User lv2

Post by pepco »

Well yeah I have been also one of his "victims"... He said he's entitled to do that since he contributes with money for the servers,..
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

hi everyone

if his nickname is representative of his personality, then he is in accordance with his actions, because we know that the real D. Trump is a liar, a provocative, a distributor of fakes news, a sore loser, a manipulator, a misogynist, a homophobic, etc ... in short a damn bastard who abuses his power to harm ...

personally I never really took the lead with the D. Trump of the servers, but I witnessed his provocations ...

if you see him again, suggest that he join this discussion thread so that he can explain or justify his behavior...
Last edited by imprecise on Sun Feb 21, 2021 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, chat ban just added now, thanks for report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I disagree

He does say things , get frustrated on play and doesn't believe people can be that good , but who cares

But calling people noob , jokes , loosers what's the problem , you guys over sensitive it's part of the game to be called a noob and looser in team play ??

Or then zero tolerance on everything and i stop calling everyone assess no problem

But I totally understand if he is "constantly" swearing which evidence should be provided before chat ban in my opinion

Just my view
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well when you get four consistent complains from known members right away that in my book count as evidence enough for a chat ban. overall my feelings are that just as I said other times people who just use the chat to provoke/put down/rage/trash talk others won't be tolerated (i.e. will end up getting chat banned).
^0wNZ!
User lv2
User lv2

Post by ^0wNZ! »

It's not about being over sensitive Pacman...

Calling someone "aaaaaasssss" after killing you, like you do all the time, it's not the same thing like what Donald T does in every game...

Telling that your team it's a bunch of cunts or a bunch of amateurs and noobs fills the chat with hate and salt for no reason. Having hate towards your team for what?? It's a game and some of us are bad and some of us are good. Deal with it. There's no tournament or trophy at the end of each map so don't be so obsessed that everyone should be a pro level player.

But for me the worst of all is when someone tells you to stop this kind of talking and you don't give a fck like he did. Many players including the ones above stated having problems with his attitude for a long time now.

This kind of attitude reminds me of Kamikazee before his chat band and how he yelled at everyone, fully CAPS LOCK, because he thought that everyone was cowards, pussies etc etc...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

^0wNZ! wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:42 It's not about being over sensitive Pacman...

Calling someone "aaaaaasssss" after killing you, like you do all the time, it's not the same thing like what Donald T does in every game...

Telling that your team it's a bunch of cunts or a bunch of amateurs and noobs fills the chat with hate and salt for no reason. Having hate towards your team for what?? It's a game and some of us are bad and some of us are good. Deal with it. There's no tournament or trophy at the end of each map so don't be so obsessed that everyone should be a pro level player.

But for me the worst of all is when someone tells you to stop this kind of talking and you don't give a fck like he did. Many players including the ones above stated having problems with his attitude for a long time now.

This kind of attitude reminds me of Kamikazee before his chat band and how he yelled at everyone, fully CAPS LOCK, because he thought that everyone was cowards, pussies etc etc...
Cool dude I get you
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

I think it's just a quake and quake is famous for hate, after all it's not the sims that everyone will kiss their ass, this is not a game for people who come with such shit and complain because then everyone would have to get a ban, or for For example, disable the chat on the server completely for a month so that no one can write
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

to tylko quake a quake slynie z nienawiści, przecież to nie jest the sims że każdy będzie się po dupie całował, to nie jest gra dla osób co z takimi pierdołami przychodzą i się użalaja bo wtedy by musiał każdy dostać bana, albo dla przykładu wyłaczyć całkowicie czat na serverze na miesiąc żeby nie mogł nikt pisać
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@Kra7oS as I've already said other times sure and that's exactly among other things why this game died many years ago while this keep growing year after year. beside you were the first to come here to report and ask for a ban for any random that just called "noob" out of nowhere so don't give us that shit now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 21:35 @Kra7oS as I've already said other times sure and that's exactly among other things why this game died many years ago while this keep growing year after year. beside you were the first to come here to report and ask for a ban for any random that just called "noob" out of nowhere so don't give us that shit now.
Funny all this ,Donald played quite well since he can't chat and concentration is on game

So seems to work for him also
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Mike, ok rozumie sporadyczna kłótnia krótka i nie do przesady, ale niby noob to obraźliwe i nie obraźliwe napewno nie na tyle żeby się obrażać a najlepiej nie zwracać na to uwagi:) ale ok trzeba porządki zrobić bo już nie ma z kim grać

Mike, ok I understand the occasional short quarrel and not too exaggerated, but noob is offensive and not offensive, certainly not enough to be offended and preferably not to pay attention to it :) but ok you have to clean up because there is no one to play with

mike, did you think about the cpma unfreze server? only rail gun