Are AriannaGrande and Ninja same person?

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Can the admin confirm it?

It is kinda annoying.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Are AriannaGrande and Ninja same person?

Post by adminless »

the nick history for the current "known" AriannaGrande player is as follows:

Code: Select all

$Prince$Ninja$
Ari
AriannaGrande
AriannaGrande:*
AriannaGrenade
ArixXx
DangerousWoman
[girlz]Ariana
[girlz]AriannaGrande
[girlz]DangerousWoman
Hormone
.M.aje$tic
Ninja
Ninja.
Ninjita
oKo*AriannaGrande
oKoAriannaGrande
oKo*Ninja
.Prince.Ninja!
Prince Ninja
Prince.Ninja!
Prince.Ninja*
Quake 3 Arena
quake3arena
Quake III Arena
Queen Ari
Testosterone
UnnamedPlayer
wkurwiony
xd
though note that probably there has been various different arianas and ninjas over the years.
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Thank you very much for the reply. That confirms my suspicions,
And sorry I had to ask the question. But it is a bit creepy if someone chats with 1 nick as a girl and 1 nick as a guy.
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: oKo*Mango/Mango/nattvday

Post by nattvday »

Why Patriot? :) I don't font find it creepy as there are many players who play with different nicknames. It's just fun and noone has been offended I think. Of course you may have a different opinion, I just shared mine.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nattvday wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 21:36 Why Patriot? :) I don't font find it creepy as there are many players who play with different nicknames. It's just fun and noone has been offended I think. Of course you may have a different opinion, I just shared mine.
You shemale yes ? Just checking , I don'tind what name you use haha
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3

Post by nattvday »

Me shemale? No, unfortunately no. :D
Disappointed

Post by Disappointed »

Another post that aims to evoke sympathy for a negative character.

Nattvday are you sure? You support troll and cheater and you feel good with it? You don't feel, that it is morally corrupted? It's only fun? You can be everyone in the internet? You can cheat, decive "friends"? What about all guys who fell head over heels for AriannaGrande and girls who had crush on Ninja? You know what does mean transparency in contacts with people? Lying about gender, name, nationality collecting informations, using both sources, as woman and guy. Is that fair? That dude was too greedy.

Your post about Porsche. He is bad because he is vulgar and stupid, and this dude okay because he is kind, fun and sweet liar?
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I agree. I dont like ppl changing their nicks, fake gender and so on. I like to say hello and talk with the ones I "know". I know how they play and behave, I dont expect any dirty tricks in game and etc., even when everyone has a weak moments sometimes...
But ppl saying "Hi" every few days under different nick, sometimes as a woman, sometimes as a man - thay is really annoying.
Just a opinion from a oldman...

Unfortunately, Mr. Disappointed, you belong to "them", not mentioning you ingame nick here...
Disappointed

Post by Disappointed »

Unfortunately, Mr. Disappointed, you belong to "them", not mentioning you ingame nick here...
Yes jutulii. You are right. It's not okay that I'm posting without nickname. It's Agi. But it's my second last comment about it. I got too much emotional when i saw this topic. Because I'm ninja and ari friend who were fooled like, with other people from this friend circle. We are wondering now how to behave in this situation since this info leaked out.

I hope Ninja will make up his mind and speak sincerely with us about it.
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3

Post by nattvday »

Sorry I am bit confused. Are you Agi?

First of all I don't think that Ninja is a troll and cheater. I got to know him quite well and he's a very nice and friendly young man. If you are Agi indeed and you are close to Ninja as well I suppose you shall met him as a friendly guy too.
Disappointed wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 What about all guys who fell head over heels for AriannaGrande and girls who had crush on Ninja? You know what does mean transparency in contacts with people? Lying about gender, name, nationality collecting informations, using both sources, as woman and guy. Is that fair? That dude was too greedy.
Too greedy? Greedy about what? Guys and girls who fell for Arianna or Ninja? I think you are taking things a lil but too serious. Still, you say you are Agi, but can I be really sure about it? You post as a guest, you can say anything about anyone. Basically everyone who plays on the server can say anything and lie and how can we verify what's true of false? Please don't forget it's still just a game and we play for fun.
Disappointed wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 Your post about Porsche. He is bad because he is vulgar and stupid, and this dude okay because he is kind, fun and sweet liar?
I didn't get the chance to know P0rsche better. How could I if from starting he's behaving so immature to me? I like to spend the time with friendly people and Ninja is that kind of person to me. Maybe P0rsche is quite a nice man in real life too, who knows! As for being vulgar yes abit, just in general I found his behaviour annoying and not friendly to me.
...jutuli... wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 I agree. I dont like ppl changing their nicks, fake gender and so on. I like to say hello and talk with the ones I "know". I know how they play and behave, I dont expect any dirty tricks in game and etc., even when everyone has a weak moments sometimes...
But ppl saying "Hi" every few days under different nick, sometimes as a woman, sometimes as a man - thay is really annoying.
Just a opinion from a oldman...

I respect your opinion jutuli. Sure guys you all can feel disturbed by the thing with changing nicknames and you have the right to feel this way.
To me personally it's not a big crime and it's not just about Ninja - in general I don't mind people changing nicknames or gender in a game as long as they are friendly and not abuse other players.
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Well, I am not agi, the other person might be. I dont know

Why I find it creepy?

I dont mind people changing nicknames, I do it all the time too. But I just play so people dont see me and bother me so I can play me game.

But the same person chatting to you, pretending to have different personalities. A man and a woman?
Dude, thats creepy as fuck. It is literally betraying and manipulating someone. That's not cool. Thats why I made this topic.

What kind of person are you if you do find it cool? Stop defending bad people.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

nattvday wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:57 I respect your opinion jutuli. Sure guys you all can feel disturbed by the thing with changing nicknames and you have the right to feel this way.
To me personally it's not a big crime and it's not just about Ninja - in general I don't mind people changing nicknames or gender in a game as long as they are friendly and not abuse other players.
It was not mentioned against you or anybody else, sure it is not an crime at all, change your nick as you wish, I dont mind too. I just dont like to talk ppl I dont know and more disappointing is when somebody talk to me under (for me) unknowk nick and then I will find out I knew this person under another nick. Under every nick is still a living being, no matter that we are in "the internet" and when I am a part of some community, its normal to be known as somebody, not just random bunch of alphabets changed every day.

Confusing and annoying for me, but I am an old and conservative ;)
oKo*Lisa
User lv2
User lv2

Post by oKo*Lisa »

Don't forget that we are on the Internet - anyone can hide behind nicknames
You cannot be so naive and believe everything that is written in the general chat, because this information cannot be verified
Share pages on social media or other contacts - call to make sure the person you spoke to is who they say they are, if that's so important
But Unfreeze and other servers are primarily created for games - this is not a social network

I never took chat seriously, but with the help of it I got to know cool people with whom we still communicate on social networks
But I wouldn't communicate with those who hide themselves as a person - it would alert me

Be vigilant ;)
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

If you think your privacy is save on the internet, then you are the one that is a bit naive, :P

But that wasnt the point. If someone keeps chatting with you with 2 different personalities, its creepy right?
Trying to make a friendship as a woman and as a man. It is not cool.
I am pretty sure we can all agree with that right?
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3

Post by nattvday »

I got confused but just now I see you are two different people - Patriot and Disappointed.
Disappointed wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:00
Yes jutulii. You are right. It's not okay that I'm posting without nickname. It's Agi. But it's my second last comment about it. I got too much emotional when i saw this topic. Because I'm ninja and ari friend who were fooled like, with other people from this friend circle. We are wondering now how to behave in this situation since this info leaked out.

I hope Ninja will make up his mind and speak sincerely with us about it.
What about asking Ninja/Ari about the situation? You can message him directly in discord.
Patriot wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 If you think your privacy is save on the internet, then you are the one that is a bit naive, :P

But that wasnt the point. If someone keeps chatting with you with 2 different personalities, its creepy right?
Trying to make a friendship as a woman and as a man. It is not cool.
I am pretty sure we can all agree with that right?
Well Patriot if you find that creepy that's fine - you have the right to have your opinion. I have mine and I will stick to it. You may think I am biased and that's fine too. :silent: :silent:
oKo*Lisa wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 22:44 Don't forget that we are on the Internet - anyone can hide behind nicknames
You cannot be so naive and believe everything that is written in the general chat, because this information cannot be verified
Share pages on social media or other contacts - call to make sure the person you spoke to is who they say they are, if that's so important
But Unfreeze and other servers are primarily created for games - this is not a social network

I never took chat seriously, but with the help of it I got to know cool people with whom we still communicate on social networks
But I wouldn't communicate with those who hide themselves as a person - it would alert me

Be vigilant ;)
Wise words Lisa. :)