.WTF!loboks?!

Other Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: .WTF!loboks?!

Post by adminless »

Semisek48 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 22:04In the other hand trolls and toxic players always were a part of game.
sure and that's exactly part of the reasons why Quake III Arena went from being something like the number one game in the world (or almost) in the early 2000's(-2005) to losing almost all of its popularity in the late 2000's (2010+). as said it's not that because you have a disagreement with someone and/or you say something that someone else don't like you're gonna end up banned but people who can't really do any better than just troll/trash talk all the time non-sense and just be toxic won't be tolerated either in-game or here (at the forum) btw.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 22:04 By my humble opinion you all just take it bit too serious. Have a look at Chyper vs Rapha, they are pro, we all noobs. Including WhoAmI and Miroslav. Our "clans" are just one big joke. Does even Ami invited you in to his clan? Or you just took part of his name and made clan by yourselves? (Tar did not invite me, i just wrote newb.zi in front of my name, I admit it lol)

In the other hand trolls and toxic players always were a part of game. I was "loboked" several times and that is cool.

I consider myself invited lol , he asked me to feel wtf powerr

All for fun dude
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

:shock: ...ok, things are getting heated in here. I will say a few things.

Ami has always told me WTF is not a clan about competition, but about friendship and trust. He did invite me as the second member, I'm not sure of the rest. Some now members have asked me if they are allowed join, and along those instructions about clan mentality I said yes, just keep to the above. Some did not ask anyone I think - and that is okay. Again, friendship and trust, not your traditional blood hunting clan, more like a club of friends - like a fun arm-wrestling in your local pub with long time buddies. I'm am little to no challenge to Ami, so the "clan" couldn't be too competitive, as there are so many significantly better players on this server than me to invite if going to war, but perhaps those same players are less friendly to Ami than myself. Ultimately, both Ami and I come here to relax and have fun. We have enough challenges in the "real-world" (or the Matrix if you prefer).

I'm sure Ami likes the p0rsche and Berkut enthusiasm towards WTF as much as I do, it's certainly entertaining (although as it turned out, not for everyone else) but like myself, Ami is super busy with his life, so not that much time to even play, let alone to compete.

Remember guys, we are all in different age groups here, in various stages of our lives. Very different cultural backgrounds and personalities as well, for example I'm not competitive at all. And, I suspect some here (from both sides) are more excited about the event than Dear Leader himself...

Sorry for the reality check :mrgreen:
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Same situation is with oKo lol. At the start there were just my brother and me and then we have began to invite people we like. For me oKo is my little Q3 family :D Nothing about playing on tournament (maybe not now ;) ) Just having fun and being in our own group.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:45 :and along those instructions about clan mentality I said yes, just keep to the above. Some did not ask anyone I think - and that is okay. Again, friendship and trust, not your traditional blood hunting clan, more like a club of friends - like a fun arm-wrestling in your local pub with long time buddies. I'm am little to no challenge to Ami, so the "clan" couldn't be too competitive, as there are so many significantly better players on this server than me to invite if going to war, but perhaps those same players are less friendly to Ami than myself. Ultimately, both Ami and I come here to relax and have fun. We have enough challenges in the "real-world" (or the Matrix if you prefer).

I'm sure Ami likes the p0rsche and Berkut enthusiasm towards WTF as much as I do, it's certainly entertaining (although as it turned out, not for everyone else) but like myself, Ami is super busy with his life, so not that much time to even play, let alone to compete.

Remember guys, we are all in different age groups here, in various stages of our lives. Very different cultural backgrounds and personalities as well, for example I'm not competitive at all. And, I suspect some here (from both sides) are more excited about the event than Dear Leader himself...

Sorry for the reality check :mrgreen:

Different ages groups , oh yeah I am 49 and better start acting my age ........
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

alyeti wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 23:49
Semisek48 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 22:04we all noobs. Including WhoAmI and Miroslav.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... .58_AM.jpg

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 13:03
alyeti wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 23:49
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... .58_AM.jpg

best regards,

toni
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

just joking...i am cool ^^ :thumbsup:
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I know. :angel: :thumbup:
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

hello and i already wrote about it a lot a long time ago :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Kra7oS wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 13:29 hello and i already wrote about it a lot a long time ago :)
Yes I think change your name to Kra7oSlav!
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

why on kra7oslav?
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

children, what clans? clans on a dead game where there is only unfreze of active servers and mike with good intentions and keeps these servers for the fan
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Kra7oS wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 15:41 children, what clans? clans on a dead game where there is only unfreze of active servers and mike with good intentions and keeps these servers for the fan
You boring , please delete quake lol
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

delete the game you cause more disturbance to the game than it's worth! you shred any where, anyhow you play anyhow, better play with bots on the level i can win