Buba stealer

Other Reports Discussion forum.
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Buba stealer

Post by _Nisa_ »

Buba is a unfreeze stealer. Doing it all morning on friday 19.2.

:-(

-Nisa
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Buba stealer

Post by imprecise »

hi Adminless and _Nisa_

I confirm what _Nisa_ says that Buba pushes his teammates to try to gain thaw points

I already pointed it out to him during the game and asked him to stop under penalty of making a report and a possible ban, it calmed him down at the time, but he put it back quickly

Buba is not a good player, he struggles to score points with kills / frags and I think he tries to compensate with the thaw, which is no excuse, and besides I'm not sure that 'he masters the rules of this game ...

and since he does not speak on the chat, it is impossible to know what language he speaks and if he understands what is said to him in English on the chat

@Adminless question: it would be possible for you to post a message inviting you to consult the forum for banned players so that they become aware of their ban and the rules of conduct to be respected ... something like "please consult the forum to know the reason for your ban "

greetings
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, I think I'll start by ban him a couple of days then, ban just added now, thanks for report. as for the message, I don't really care about randoms who have to get banned because they just can't do any better, I mean, if they are really interested and want to make a serious appeal or add something here is their job to put a effort and look it up not mine. other than that I think that almost anybody of significance here already knows about the forum and what's going here.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Adminless I understand your reasoning, it was just for the sake of helping them, but as you say they can make the effort to connect to the forum whose url is indicated with each new game, my question was useless, sorry, thank you for your answer
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

_Nisa_ wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:08 Buba is a unfreeze stealer. Doing it all morning on friday 19.2.

:-(

-Nisa
In UK we call them "teefs" instead of thief