clanwar OKO vs WTF

fpsclassico community based events and fights.

date for clanwar OKO VS WTF

Poll ended at Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45

February 12 Friday, 21:00 PM
60%
February 19 Friday, 21:00 PM
20%
OTHER (MUST WRITE PROPOSAL ON THE CURRENT POST)
20%

Total votes: 10

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: clanwar OKO vs WTF

Post by PacMan »

Admin is it difficult to have a clan room on forum ? Password
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Ami says he can play on Friday at 18:00.
Cannot play 21:00.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@alyeti probably not however it doesn't seem realistic now to start spawning private forums for every "clan" (i.e. group of people) here. you can create custom channels at the webchat you can even manage there though.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 13:23 Ami says he can play on Friday at 18:00.
And I can't play on Friday.. and at 18:00 cause I have lags at this time
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

oKo*Magister wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 13:52
Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 13:23 Ami says he can play on Friday at 18:00.
Nice. Well this is sort of what I meant by that it's almost impossible to organize a clan event :ugeek:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 14:10
oKo*Magister wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 13:52

Nice. Well this is sort of what I meant by that it's almost impossible to organize a clan event :ugeek:
Hence arrange it even 3v3 later time for whoever turns up , bench players and increase players equally when u can
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

viper++ wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:36 sat 20th at 21:00, ok, no problem
I think that is better 4 vs 4. players can change between maps. more flexible... and active players there arent too much...
So I heard Viper said that we're playing on Friday. I'm confused now. If you say that this is no problem, then I don't get it now :wtf:
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

Ye, finally have to play on friday 12 at 21:00 pm. The things never goes as planned... :cry:
Adminless. Please post or send the server adress, pls. Ty
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the server for this I'm setting it up now so expect it tomorrow or so just for a test nothing more as the server isn't gonna run normally only at the time finally specified of the fight here. besides I don't see where's the rush now, you agreed to the Saturday 20 of 2021 at 21:00 at some yet unspecified timezone, he made it very clear that he can not play on Friday, I don't know where you see a agreement there as to announce such a date? I mean, just saying.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

Yeah, that's the thing Adminless.

@viper you didn't consult me or even answer me on unfreeze when I talked to you. How am I supposed to take it seriously?
As I said way before, I don't really have time on Friday. If you agreed on one day, stay with it...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:53 Yeah, that's the thing Adminless.

@viper you didn't consult me or even answer me on unfreeze when I talked to you. How am I supposed to take it seriously?
As I said way before, I don't really have time on Friday. If you agreed on one day, stay with it...
Relax lol it will get there one day , he just needs to visit forum more often or have you other form of coms for him to.get to you?
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

I have discord, but I think he doesn't have it. Don't know lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know magister that's what I was talking about though to be honest I don't know what else people expected from some dudes who name themselves wtf and that pack/befriend the likes of P0rsche and berkut. anyways, server is up now as can be seen at the other forum tab so please give it a try and report back since as you can understand I have really no meaningful way to test it myself (i.e. I can not spawn/fight me fourteen times and so). the addresses are vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 and vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 (dual route&dual protocol all as usual) and the current password is 1234, obviously that's just a temporal pass for today testing, for this fight and/or other potential fights once clearly agreed from both parties here a date I'll PM at this forum the fight day password to the respective representatives (in this case I'm assuming viper++ and magister) and then it will be your business what you do with the rest.

other than that I've been testing it this morning (to the best I could) and I think that should do it and just be functional. simply notice two things, first that to start a fight people must type the /ready command on their clients as it's standard on any organized fight and second that apparently at the time of writing the callvote command is broken on the UnFreeZe client though it works server side anyways which means that at the time of writing you can callvotes on that server but don't really get to see the outcome. I'll probably do a quick patch for the client and post an update for that this evening or so, by now you can probably just test the server as-is and simply blindly trust the callvotes. at the end of the day being a private server it's not that big of a deal. btw, needless to say to pass a vote once called (ex. /callvote map q3dm7) people need to type the /vote yes command which by default is binded to the F1 key. also the current list of installed maps on that server is as follows (i.e. all that it ever has been played here):
6++ 7++ bloodcovenant estatica focal_p132 hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 japandm mrcq3t4 ospdm1 ospdm2 ospdm6 ospdm8 overkill phantq3dm1_rev phantq3dm3_rev pro-dcmap7 pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm10 q3dm11 q3dm12 q3dm14 q3dm16 q3dm17 q3dm18 q3dm1 q3dm2 q3dm3 q3dm4 q3dm5 q3dm7 q3dm8 q3dm9 q3tourney1 q3tourney3 q3tourney6 qxtourney1 rpg3dm2 ztn3tourney1
well and that's it for now, as usual, let me know how that did and if there's something broken/to correct (beside the callvote client fix that I'll post later).
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Thanks adminless for setting it up :thumbup:

Let's hope the organizers get going on organizing :mrgreen:
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

oKo*Magister wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:53 Yeah, that's the thing Adminless.

i didnt realize u talk to me in the game, have display issues with the last update of graphic card and chat text only can viewed deploying console. :oops:

The reason to play on 12th friday is because my company have changed my job turn on 20th and i cant play to this hour actually.

Its dificult shedule an event with all players availables, real life and adult responsabilities are there. So if the war is finally on this friday i could play, if it is in 20th, not.