clanwar OKO vs WTF

fpsclassico community based events and fights.

date for clanwar OKO VS WTF

Poll ended at Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45

February 12 Friday, 21:00 PM
60%
February 19 Friday, 21:00 PM
20%
OTHER (MUST WRITE PROPOSAL ON THE CURRENT POST)
20%

Total votes: 10

viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Re: clanwar OKO vs WTF

Post by viper++ »

sat 20th at 21:00, ok, no problem
I think that is better 4 vs 4. players can change between maps. more flexible... and active players there arent too much...

unfreeze rules of course. Are we men or mice? :lol: :lol:

Lets remember old times of clan wars in q3
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Actually guys, I dont think this is going to be balanced. Write to Miro and Tar, may be we can do Wtf vs Newb.zi. But i am a self-proclaimed member, so take it more like joke than real challange.
Bl!nd
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Bl!nd »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 14:20 It would be difficult to organize now that both p0rsche and berkut are chat banned. They don't come here, and we have no other way to reach them. At least I don't, perhaps someone else does...
Hi, Rotten here :)
Fortunately, I can reach them and will post their answer lately.
As for me, I'm not sure I can attend at 02.12, but any day later won't be a problem
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

AMI THE CHAMPION - WTF POWER

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Hello everybody!
Berkut and Porsche know about the event!
Rotten always reports if something happens in the WTF family and in the quake community.
I'm and Porsche ready to kick the ass of any loboks, it can be SEMISEK, Krasius, Cacahuetti, Fau, or clan OKO! Challenge accepted! Get ready for battle! You will write us an aimbot at the end of the defeat twitching in recessive convulsions ))) And why is my chat banned again!? If it's because of the mango, then I only found out yesterday that it's a woman! Before that, I always thought that this was a cheeky man.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: AMI THE CHAMPION - WTF POWER

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 19:54 Hello everybody!
Rotten always reports if something happens in the WTF family and in the quake community.
I'm and Porsche ready to kick the ass of any loboks, it can be SEMISEK, Krasius, Cacahuetti, Fau, or clan OKO! Challenge accepted! Get ready for battle! You will write us an aimbot at the end of the defeat twitching in recessive convulsions ))) And why is my chat banned again!? If it's because of the mango, then I only found out yesterday that it's a woman! Before that, I always thought that this was a cheeky man.
Goto other topic about chat ban please
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

:D I have no idea how to play in team. Our little unfreeze gamestyle is more like "my frags, my red armor, my camp spot"
20 years ago when i think most of you guys used to play i was still wearing diapers.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 20:39 :D I have no idea how to play in team. Our little unfreeze gamestyle is more like "my frags, my red armor, my camp spot"
20 years ago when i think most of you guys used to play i was still wearing diapers.
How old are you? You do play better duel lol
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

So you acted like that 'cause you thought that she's a woman. I'm impressed of how mature it is :lol: :lol:
It doesn't matter if it's a woman or man. The thing that matters is that you act like a 8 years old angry kiddo that insults in game with no reason. Grow up finnaly, boy.

Anyways @viper++ about the 4v4 it's okay with us, but we'll have 1 on bench and probably swap cause I told them that we'd probably play 5v5 and we have five people (including me) that want to play. I hope you don't mind about that. :angel:
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

oKo*Magister wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 0:19
So you acted like that 'cause you thought that she's a woman. I'm impressed of how mature it is :lol: :lol:
It doesn't matter if it's a woman or man. The thing that matters is that you act like a 8 years old angry kiddo that insults in game with no reason. Grow up finnaly, boy.

Anyways @viper++ about the 4v4 it's okay with us, but we'll have 1 on bench and probably swap cause I told them that we'd probably play 5v5 and we have five people (including me) that want to play. I hope you don't mind about that. :angel:
Learn how to play, dumbass. Then you will have something to say. Oh, yeah, you don't have any time left in your life, you're too old!!!
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: oKo*Mango/Mango/nattvday

Post by nattvday »

Actually Magister is pretty young guy, I believe younger than you. :D
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

nattvday wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 18:29 Actually Magister is pretty young guy, I believe younger than you. :D
Probably I am and for sure more mature, but let's ignore his shittalk :D
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Chatted with Ami, he is a no-go for anything outside Monday-Thursday.
Work and school reasons.
oKo*Lisa
User lv2
User lv2

Post by oKo*Lisa »

Hi all :)

It's a pity that I didn't manage to get into the main team, because this idea seems interesting to me, but I would like to watch the fight between the clans as a spectator
I hope this is not the last event
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

:arrow:
oKo*Lisa wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 15:34 Hi all :)

It's a pity that I didn't manage to get into the main team, because this idea seems interesting to me, but I would like to watch the fight between the clans as a spectator
I hope this is not the last event

You can always slap me around in spec

Green viper who playing lol I can sub no problems, I am weakest
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

The Undead wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:03 Interesting, I think 4vs4 should be better.
I have no clan yet, but looks like some people knows me already 😉 (aka "not in shape" for now) 😁
U could wear [ILM]. ;)