Jesus and chanting?

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Jesus and chanting?

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!Wrong! wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 19:43 Still no one knows what the monks are singing :think: :roll:

@.WTF! Berkyt ?! - It is true. I think so too :clap: :lol:

@...jutuli... - I know Jutuli. Take it easy 8-)

Ami if your reading this lol go here

clanwar OKO vs WTF
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=790
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 I used to watch conspiracy theory videos on youtube (why? don't know) in the Bush Jr. era... a lot of what Berkut wrote reminds me of that. The whole satanist movement among the top world leaders sacrificing humans to the devil, them having orgies and all kinds of blood offerings, some of them are not even human but green lizards... so yeah, it reminds me of those videos :mrgreen:
It implies eventually making a fully controlled stratum of slaves, with the help of digitalization of legal rights(a certificate of ownership of land, house, apartment, car-already done), material carriers of money(the elimination of cash-almost finished in the cities by force), the introduction of chips in each slave and a ban on buying and selling to those who do not have a chip. After that, they will introduce fuel-free technologies and free energy. The alternative to this is the Soviet system. As it is also called a patent right. At the same time, the government is THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE!!!. Now all the riots in the world are somehow connected with the struggle of these two theories of the development of civilization. An example for imitation can be such societies as the Old Believers(these are Christians who did not accept Nikon's reforms on the church Hierarchy, and others) and the Chechens. They have their own laws within the community and at the same time they live in the state. There are intra-communal laws such as MATCHMAKING, the PATRIARCHY and its own people's court, the army, the police, and its own education system. This is something they will never give up.
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

I and Porsche live in an eco-settlement near Ryazan. We have our own community. If anyone is interested, you can write off to Viber 89106268096.
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Ami, the excellency, Green say that you will married in Russia?)))Its true?
By the way. I married. Have 2 child , and want more.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 21:34 I and Porsche live in an eco-settlement near Ryazan. We have our own community. If anyone is interested, you can write off to Viber 89106268096.
Viber phone number or a.messemger?
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

alyeti wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 23:53
.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 21:34 I and Porsche live in an eco-settlement near Ryazan. We have our own community. If anyone is interested, you can write off to Viber 89106268096.
Pacman its you? Ea the mobilphone number. Viber chat if want. Why you dont like viber?
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 21:35 Ami, the excellency, Green say that you will married in Russia?)))Its true?
Ami doesn't come here much anymore. He chooses Vodka instead :? :D
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:15
.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 21:35 Ami, the excellency, Green say that you will married in Russia?)))Its true?
Ami doesn't come here much anymore. He chooses Vodka instead :? :D
Yes , always drunk ,Ami if you reading this give it up
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 18:31
alyeti wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 23:53

Pacman its you? Ea the mobilphone number. Viber chat if want. Why you dont like viber?
Yes Pacman here