.WTF!loboks?!

Other Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: .WTF!loboks?!

Post by adminless »

I don't know what you talking about though what "Лобок" means seems pretty clear to me at least, pussy (yes literally) in a derogation meaning of coward/fag/turkey/chicken/weakling etc etc exactly as on English I looked it up beforehand. that's not even to mention the other myriad of similar cocksucker and dickrider insults in pretty clear English they throw up at the chat all the time. other than that I think I addressed that other times, this is not the "UFC" and for other than the (big) money nobody would do any of that UFC shit. so yes solid consistent trash talking is not allowed, people join the game to have a good time not to get bullied with no end by a bunch of dudes. and btw they are chat banned only not actually in-game banned, they can perfectly continue playing here, they just can not use the chat anymore.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

"Лобок" is russian word. But! Russian don`t use it. Polish do it.
On polish it`s mean like a "noob" or:
dupe
simp
simpleton
ninny
gawk

PS
Russian insult words: pizda (пизда), blyat` (блять) :silent: :silent: :think:
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

Many languages cause confusion.

Code: Select all

Your bunny wrote
It's harmless in English, but a selective swear word (obscenity) in Russian :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

whatever the case is, "Лобок", means what it means and it's pretty clear what they actually mean when they use it (derogation). as I said people join the server to have fun and have a good time enjoying the game not to get bullied all the time by a bunch of dudes and I think that we all had enough of that bullshit already. as I also said, it's not like a one time thing or even a month thing, it's been like that almost since they started playing here (i.e. years probably) and they even had their fair mid-term warning chat ban already and they wasted it. I don't think there's much left to discuss about it.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 21:33 whatever the case is, "Лобок", means what it means and it's pretty clear what they actually mean when they use it (derogation). as I said people join the server to have fun and have a good time enjoying the game not to get bullied all the time by a bunch of dudes and I think that we all had enough of that bullshit already. as I also said, it's not like a one time thing or even a month thing, it's been like that almost since they started playing here (i.e. years probably) and they even had their fair mid-term warning chat ban already and they wasted it. I don't think there's much left to discuss about it.
I still think berkut isn't that bad, chat ban Porsche might remind berkut , but whatever it is , it is as we say here
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

WTF POWER / AMI THE CHEMPION 1!

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

First of all, quake clans are competitors to each other. Otherwise, why do we need clans? Second in the game needs to be intriguing - passions - a battle - polemica is interesting. And when you see only the smiles of the players you get the impression that you are playing with blue ones))) Third, there are players who behave in the game so that they need to be built. It's like hazing in the army. I and Porsche have been esports players since the advent of the 1st online game of the great Half-Live! Next came the legendary CS! Porsche and I were lucky enough to participate in the first CS championships. We took time off from school and went to the championship with our team until nightfall. In the diary, they wrote that he was released from lessons for the esports championship. In our Russian clubs, in the atmosphere of cigarette smoke, if you only tried to yak your pubic hair, you would immediately be besieged by your fathers(the club team!). At the championships, everything was very strict. And the clans fought fiercely in cyber-battles. When you say that clans don't compete, I don't understand you at all. This is the interest in the constant struggle for the podium, for the championship title! The WTF clan is a clan of champions. And many players are jealous of us and want to be in our successful clan, they want to reveal the secret of the championship! Watch the game WhoAmI with MiroSlav , 8: 50 !!! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE REIL by WhoAmI !!! That's why Ami is a champion despite the fact that he knows maps worse than MiroSlav. Quake 3 is written in a matrix programming language. The ability to foresee the future-to act on intuition with the spirit of a fighter is an indicator of the game of a champion father. It can be the same card, almost the same event in battle, but the outcome and the battle are always different, like a frosty pattern on glass in winter. So play WhoAmi, SLAP, Porsche, Viper++, Rotten, when not smoking weed, Retvd, [I've]Pain, Something similar is obtained from BrightenBitch, Ironmonkey, Me, Orgi, KlarDerAbsahnr, oKo*^CTHULHU,nickaero, BLACK}Dii, BananaBrain, mVm*Paku, Fau, MOZG(the traitor in quake 4 plays it turns out).
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Here's the idea of matrix thinking in the Star Wars movie. This is the philosophy of any battle.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Re: WTF POWER / AMI THE CHEMPION 1!

Post by aimer »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 20:49 ..We took time off from school..
Everything is clear now.
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Why you aimer always quickly disconnect when Berkut or Porsche connect in freez! You are master chiken like Krasios and semisek!? By the way, I saw you lose to the Fau. Fau win because the railgun game is so much bigger and better. Join the oko team!!!
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@berkut look dude as I told you last time I removed your chat ban here you probably should have stopped with that bullshit as I think that we had enough of that already. as I mentioned early on the thread your thoughts on this don't reflect those of fpsclasico and don't correspond with the spirit of fpsclasico. people don't join fpsclasico because they have something to "prove" to anybody let alone to you. people just join fpsclasico to have a good time and enjoy a good game and not to have to put up with your bullshit 24/7. that being said, sure I don't pretend this to be a fairy tale or a life's pink color world and that now we all think the same and that we are all besties or any stupid shit like that. it's obvious that there's gonna be fights and disagreements, but when you just use the chat to call this people pussies and provoke them, twenty four fucking seven, then they have every right to be fed up with you and that won't be tolerated as I had told you either.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and for the record the guys at the fpsclasico tournaments/fights lost because rather than talking about legendary decade long esport careers and/or undisputed duel records they actually joined and showed for a fight. I don't see the point in putting someone down that showed for a competition from where you backed down and that goes also for the YouTube comments btw. quite frankly it just make you look bad and desperate.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Re: WTF POWER / AMI THE CHEMPION 1!

Post by ...jutuli... »

.WTF!Berkyt?! wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 21:15 Why you aimer always quickly disconnect when Berkut or Porsche connect in freez! You are master chiken like Krasios and semisek!? By the way, I saw you lose to the Fau. Fau win because the railgun game is so much bigger and better. Join the oko team!!!
Bcs u both usualy behave like a kids?
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

By my humble opinion you all just take it bit too serious. Have a look at Chyper vs Rapha, they are pro, we all noobs. Including WhoAmI and Miroslav. Our "clans" are just one big joke. Does even Ami invited you in to his clan? Or you just took part of his name and made clan by yourselves? (Tar did not invite me, i just wrote newb.zi in front of my name, I admit it lol)

In the other hand trolls and toxic players always were a part of game. I was "loboked" several times and that is cool.