Total votes: 1

imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Novichok

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless

I have already asked Novichok several times to stop pushing me for no reason in the in-game chat, he seemed to have calmed down and here he is again, it's painful

here is a demo attached
Attachments
Novichok.dm_68
(331.2 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Novichok

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks for report, overall looks to me more like a random noob who can't even figure out the game than someone doing it on purpose so I think that by now I'll investigate further and will poll the people here.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Harmless again in my opinion

I get pushed etc allot , it's no big deal , there's not time for sneaking around lol
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

to tell the truth I am not asking that he be banned or severely punished, but on the other hand it would be good if he stops, I have already asked him in game ... how to make him understand?

@alyeti it's true, it's not big deal, but if we don't say anything when someone pushes nonstop, or regularly insults other players it will quickly become chaotic and unpleasant in my opinion, moreover I always start with their asked to stop on the in-game chat, then after several requests I indicate that I will make a report and if it continues then I make this report ... and believe me that saddens me, I do not do it for pleasure , I would rather not have to take care of this
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

agree, don't worry that I understand you it's just that as I said I would like hear more input as to not throw bans just like that.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

I always push my teammates. On this spot:
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 16:34 to tell the truth I am not asking that he be banned or severely punished, but on the other hand it would be good if he stops, I have already asked him in game ... how to make him understand?

@alyeti it's true, it's not big deal, but if we don't say anything when someone pushes nonstop, or regularly insults other players it will quickly become chaotic and unpleasant in my opinion, moreover I always start with their asked to stop on the in-game chat, then after several requests I indicate that I will make a report and if it continues then I make this report ... and believe me that saddens me, I do not do it for pleasure , I would rather not have to take care of this

Yes true , I trying hard to drop using bitchass lol

And now have to plain old ass or asses soon I will find another word , maybe pacassss might do
Novichok
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Novichok »

Don't cry, baby. I won't push you again. You are so fragile.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@Novichok I remind you for information that the right way to play this game is to shoot at your opponents and not at your teammates, because it is a team match and not every man for himself, that's why we try as far as possible not to push each other, not to rocket jumps in the middle of his teammates without reason (defense / attack) so as not to interfere with them.

the same goes for the thaw phases, pushing a player to steal a thaw point is not acceptable, and it is also the same with certain items such as Megahealth or armor, it is advisable not to push to take the item, and your teammates will be grateful if you keep the armor or megahealth that you don't need right now.

it's a fighting game but that does not prevent respect, friendliness, friendship and kindness

Novichok I personally have nothing against you, I only ask to see you play for a long time on these servers for the pleasure of all, but I cannot accept that you behave with me as you did at the beginning of February during the realization of the demo and when three days ago you start wanting to insult me ​​because I am killing you, then understand that you are wrong this behavior will only get you in trouble because it is not acceptable

you will notice that even though i originated this report, so far i still haven't voted for you to be temporarily banned, so please don't give me reason to do so

Thank you in advance for taking my message into consideration Novichok

See you soon in the arena, respectfully