Other Reports Discussion forum.
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: oKo*Mango/Mango/nattvday

.WTF!loboks?!

Post by nattvday »

Hey guys! Mango here from oKo clan. :)

So I wish to report WTF clan members p0rsche and Berkut because they constantly insult other players and because of that lots of people are unable to enjoy the game (ie. me :P). I talked today with my clan buddies and we agreed we have to do something about it.

They call other players "loboki" which I assume is some kind of swearing in russian language and they are making fun of other (esp. poor skilled) players too. We will try to provide some SS as evidence of their unkind behaviour.

I didn't mind their talking from starting but these days it bacame too much. I just wish we all have fun and respect each other. At the end we all do share love for Q3 right ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: .WTF!loboks?!

Post by adminless »

agree, is my understanding that lobok kind of means pussy in a derogatory/coward form which is probably not the worst "insult" of the world but when you just spend the whole time calling people pussies and picking on them, day after day, day after day with no end it's obviously no fun. I mean, they even took it as far as even to the YouTube tournament video comments, which quite frankly, doesn't even make sense to begin with. not the first time I chat ban them so I guess that this time I'll chat ban them permanently (i.e. years at least).
nattvday
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: oKo*Mango/Mango/nattvday

Post by nattvday »

Yes, exactly! It isn't the worst insult but if we listen to it every day over and over again it's no fun indeed. :( Ban chat for years sounds alot but what else to do if they don't want to change their behaviour. :(
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Not sure I agree about berkut he generally behaves when asked

Porsche however is dupa and doesn't listen to anyone , I think he doesn't for some reason see what he writes atleast in English that he is going over the top
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Porsche you really are dupa for doing this , on a side note Porsche gets constantly called dupa even when he's not playing , but I agree about him being dupa

Yours sincerely

Pacass
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol if what he writes on English is over the top then imagine how it will be what he writes on Russian. anyways problem with those guys is they live together (I guess they are brothers or something) and plenty of times they even share computer and so, thus you can't even really tell who is who. my feeling is that overall birds of a feather flock together and more or less they are pretty much same, it just all depends on the occasion.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

I will warn them in-game to come here and promise / beg / discuss or just accept their fate :?
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

At last...Porsche behave like 11 year old child most of time. Berkut is OK when alone in game, with other's WTF he has the same behavior.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:16 At last...Porsche behave like 11 year old child most of time. Berkut is OK when alone in game, with other's WTF he has the same behavior.
Eh I can see you online , you need to give Miro some practice before he fights fau
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

lobok kind of means pussy
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

Did you saw The Sopranos?
Pussy is not insult :D
Attachments
2.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 20:42 agree, is my understanding that lobok kind of means pussy in a derogatory/coward form which is probably not the worst "insult" of the world but when you just spend the whole time calling people pussies and picking on them, day after day, day after day with no end it's obviously no fun.
hey if you're gonna quote me at least quote me fully not out of context.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

You might think that we have not a game here, but a sitting of parliament :D
This way you can ban half of the players :D

Sometimes I use "noobs" or "lobki". But its only joke, nothing serios ☺
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

Meantime, lobok is not exactly "pussy" on Poland?
I think, it is "noob".
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Will oko.chtulchu be banned for this? Noticed such things several times. He definetely binded the quote and wrote it every 2-3 minutes
alyeti wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 21:06 Porsche gets constantly called dupa even when he's not playing
Living in Russia I don't fully understand the meaning of the word "Lobok". It is not "pussy" (rather the bottom of the belly) and not used in other meanings. I think this is kind of a joke (maybe parody on some polish words like 'kurwa' or 'dupa').

They simply tease others with that and use it cause it works. Maybe their statements like 'yeah.. Wtf wins' or 'Ami champion' disturb oko clan members even more (maybe they think that the clans compete with each others but it is not actually so). This is called 'trash talking' in boxing and UFC. I find it childish to report on 'trash talking',though at some levels it could be done.

I don't think Porsche deserves a permanent ban. Ban him for 2 weeks (maybe a month) - it is enough.