Banned

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
me

Banned

Post by me »

Hello Adminless, i'm banned, but i would like to know the reason why.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Banned

Post by adminless »

of course, Sunday 3 of January of 2021 around 20:45 CET you've been consciously and willingly ruining the game as can be seen on the attached video. there's absolutely no way I can ever allow something as unquestionably wrong as that so you'll be banned at least a very minimum of a month and know that I'm being way too generous (plainly stupid to be honest, that's a immediate unappealable permanent ban) with that already.

Attachments
FUNNYBUGS.dm_68
(7.33 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 19:23 of course, Sunday 3 of January of 2020 around 20:45 CET you've been consciously and willingly ruining the game as can be seen on the attached video. there's absolutely no way I can ever allow something as unquestionably wrong as that so you'll be banned at least a very minimum of a month and know that I'm being way too generous (plainly stupid to be honest, that's a immediate unappealable permanent ban) with that already.

Hey admin , I am.confused what does video show ?

"Me" fun player , been naughty?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

me consistently and on purpose exploiting a map leak to hide inside a wall leading to long and unwinnable rounds on spacius causing an almost irreparable permanent damage on the reputation of the server. I mean, just look by the end of the video, can't you see a wall that shots? or the first whoami death (by me)? where that shot came from? that was me on the doing as well as consciously and consistently ignoring the pleads of the other players for a fair game. very very serious and unacceptable stuff that won't be tolerated.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Ok I get you , I assume not many know of the bug , but in defence of me it was a one off , not that I am trying to change his ban , pretty sure it was fun at the time and he will learn his lesson

Thanks for Info
me

Post by me »

I aknowledge the consequence of that judgement of yours and totaly respect it. This situation might be based under a report by someone less fond of my extrovertive personality and not willing to get his/her time wasted by that time. I recall i was a bit drunk that sunday afternoon and as it was on Glacius server, thought again that was fun to be more around a bit than the usual, with the usual suspects like Dr Green and Ami and stuff, but i should known better and not doing it, even in that server. For that im sorry that under your decision i was wrong. By the way that map has a major flaw as you might know and i was just simply showing it around without any prejudictive intention. Your decision is fair enought and consequentional and i accept it. Thank you for your time, keep the good work and I'll be back later on.

(hopping you change your decison between and lift the ban earlier)

Cheers
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

me wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 20:14 I aknowledge the consequence of that judgement of yours and totaly respect it. This situation might be based under a report by someone less fond of my extrovertive personality and not willing to get his/her time wasted by that time. I recall i was a bit drunk that sunday afternoon and as it was on Glacius server, thought again that was fun to be more around a bit than the usual, with the usual suspects like Dr Green and Ami and stuff, but i should known better and not doing it, even in that server. For that im sorry that under your decision i was wrong. By the way that map has a major flaw as you might know and i was just simply showing it around without any prejudictive intention. Your decision is fair enought and consequentional and i accept it. Thank you for your time, keep the good work and I'll be back later on.

(hopping you change your decison between and lift the ban earlier)

Cheers

I hope so cos your ass is mine to freeze
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok fair enough I think I can leave it on a week ban then until the next Sunday 10 of January of 2021 on the grounds that if you ever come with other stuff like that you'll get banned big (like months instead).

Post by Guest »

alyeti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 20:16 I hope so cos your ass is mine to freeze
hehe, Are you sure? :D
Thanks for your reply Pac, but you'll have to get another easier ass(et). Hope you get as much satisfaction as you were fragging me, with another... (yeah right... you won't.) :D

Cheers

Post by Guest »

adminless wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 20:23 ok fair enough I think I can leave it on a week ban then until the next Sunday 10 of January of 2021 on the grounds that if you ever come with other stuff like that you'll get banned big (like months instead).
Thank you very much Adminless. I should know better and may this be an example for others as well.

Cheers.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Hello,

I shared the movie with the admin to fix the bug.

I didn't want "@me" to get banned.

That's why I asked adminless not to block "@me"

I didn't think it would end like this.

Forgive me "me"

Greetings,
Ami
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Hey me, is that you me? Or is it just me? ;)

Is it sad to see you banned, at least is it just for a week. Hope you will be back soon and then u can explain to me who was that..me or you?
Still u have funniest nick of unfreeze servers.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Its me, AmI :ugeek:

Post by Guest »

lol guys
@ami, it's fine, really, admin is right about decision taken as an example, no resentments whatsoever towards anyone. Ppl on a server don't have to put up with that behaviour, dispite I was entertained with my mood and a bit drunk. And under adminless perspective, that disrupted server reputation for someone out

@jutuli, yes It was me, not you, but me. me to you big sorry about me behaviour. :D

Cheers and take care
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Ami, you dont get it ...again ;)

Light blue me, see you soon, hope.