Reporting LegendaryPolishPower

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
orgi69

Reporting LegendaryPolishPower

Post by orgi69 »

Hi Adminless,

have to make another reporting, this time about LegendaryPolishPower. Shooting into Lava seems to be very funny for some people. This guy did it several times before, but finally I have made a binding for fast recording, so its easier for me to make a demo.

If you check the chats of unfreeze-server - 28.10.2020 00:45 - 00:48 - you will see, that this guy is not only enjoying doing this, but also very confident about no consequences. After telling him, that he can try doing this again, he was just like: so what? what you wanna do?

So I recorded the next shoot ... but his answer was like: i don't care, I got switching IPs so I cannot be banned at all. Not sure, if it's like that, but

here is the demo from the last shoot:

http://www.eyepoint-united.com/demos/legendary.dm_68

Take care!
orgi69
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Reporting LegendaryPolishPower

Post by adminless »

he is probably not the most troublesome of all but he definitively shouldn't go like that so I guess that I'll ban him for a week or so and I'll keep monitoring this. thanks for report.
orgi69

Post by orgi69 »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 21:14 he is probably not the most troublesome of all but he definitively shouldn't go like that so I guess that I'll ban him for a week or so and I'll keep monitoring this. thanks for report.
Thanks, just to know: is it like that, that a switching IP can avoid beeing banned?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

not really though as you can understand I'm not gonna comment further on that. but anyways, one thing I'll tell you is that even if by some means you were to avoid it nothing stops me from just ban you again. it's not like it takes me a great deal of effort or anything, I mean, no big deal.
orgi69

Post by orgi69 »

quick update: he connected on 00:08 to make some fun of the ban - so it seems like it doesn't work.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

mmm yes I see, apparently it was like various months without him connecting from his phone (I guess it's not even playable like that) so I let that connection be. no big deal, just updated now and I'll make sure to ban him some more extra days for the nice joke. thanks for report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 21:14 he is probably not the most troublesome of all but he definitively shouldn't go like that so I guess that I'll ban him for a week or so and I'll keep monitoring this. thanks for report.
Is this like a zero tolerance thing? As you say he's not that troublesome , I notice again onion and orgi to try and wind up Alessandro or maybe onion trying it on when mostly he's just playing the game

Don't get me wrong I want to make orgi great again but I think banning should be done on basis of better evidence and atleast others to bring it up

Of course you may have evidence for everything I can't be bothered with demos and all that lol

Hope everyone can play with a bit of banter is good
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Alessandro got banned after months, if not almost years, of fighting orgi on a daily basis as well as others to a lesser extend and even then, when he got banned, he just did it for a couple of weeks. as for this guy, he just asked for it, I mean, in normal circumstances I would have left this just as a warning waiting for more input as hinted but when buddy answered with a rocket to the face when comforted with a ban he didn't disrespect just orgi, he disrespected the server as well as the administration and I won't tolerate that so that's why I'll continue to pursue that guy if necessary at least a couple of weeks more. of course is not any kind of "zero tolerance" thing, matter of fact Alessandro is playing here as usual already and the other "smart-ass" probably will in some weeks if he doesn't fuck it before, but at the same time what you don't want and what I won't allow either is this to become yet another "shit friendly" community. there's a clear difference between both and I think both bans were more than deserved.

as for orgi, I know as I said on other threads he came up, sure, he is definitively on the edge of at least a temporal ban and he has been so even for too long I'd say. that being said, is just like you said, I don't think is the purpose of this to ban fucking everything, there's obviously always some tolerance and understanding. despite that make sure that ultimately if he doesn't change and continues to press things like he does with Alessandro provoking him even after he already got punished for no real reason other than just for the sake of it or any other similar shit he will indeed end up getting himself banned like anybody else.

as for onion so far I haven't really heard anything significant against him, anyways, thanks for the input.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Thanks dude , we all got to have a ban one day lol
onionJANUSZ

Post by onionJANUSZ »

alyeti wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:00 Is this like a zero tolerance thing? As you say he's not that troublesome , I notice again onion and orgi to try and wind up Alessandro or maybe onion trying it on when mostly he's just playing the game
HI onionJANUSZ HERE!

I don't know what alyeti/pacman is talking about. I never had any issues/feud with Alessandro. I never even talked with him or about him. For me he's just another random player that I see on the server sometimes. I feel like me and Alessandro are completely neutral to each other. Pacman are you sure you are not mistaking me with someone else? I cannot remember any situation that I tried to provoke Alessandro or do something against him. I don't understand what means that "I try to wind up Alessandro... ". The whole Alessandro/Orgi feud is separated from me. From my point of view they both are ok! I'm not playing often lately, so I haven't witnessed Orgi-Alessandro feud, so I can't judge that.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

onionJANUSZ wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 16:22
alyeti wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:00 Is this like a zero tolerance thing? As you say he's not that troublesome , I notice again onion and orgi to try and wind up Alessandro or maybe onion trying it on when mostly he's just playing the game
HI onionJANUSZ HERE!

I don't know what alyeti/pacman is talking about. I never had any issues/feud with Alessandro. I never even talked with him or about him. For me he's just another random player that I see on the server sometimes. I feel like me and Alessandro are completely neutral to each other. Pacman are you sure you are not mistaking me with someone else? I cannot remember any situation that I tried to provoke Alessandro or do something against him. I don't understand what means that "I try to wind up Alessandro... ". The whole Alessandro/Orgi feud is separated from me. From my point of view they both are ok! I'm not playing often lately, so I haven't witnessed Orgi-Alessandro feud, so I can't judge that.

No problem dude , but my issue was the day when you and orgi spoke in your own language whatever it was and were it seemed to me targeting Alessandro again or you were also being wound up

It's no big deal really accept everyone to be fair , I don't personally think a bit lava pushing once off is a big deal , but same time like good game play

Peace ✌️
onionJANUSZ

Post by onionJANUSZ »

alyeti wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 21:42
No problem dude , but my issue was the day when you and orgi spoke in your own language whatever it was and were it seemed to me targeting Alessandro again or you were also being wound up
Oh, crap. You discovered our conspiracy!
Seriously, it was some minor complaining by Orgi. Don't remember exactly what. Nothing significant for me.
"you were also being wound up" - we changed topic quickly and had long conversation about business :lol: :lol: :lol: .
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Ppl should be careful in their conversation. If I would tell to somebody that I had some food with a lot of onion, there could be a consequences ;) Or if I played handheld pacman game... Thanks god my nick is neutral...or...is it?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:04 Ppl should be careful in their conversation. If I would tell to somebody that I had some food with a lot of onion, there could be a consequences ;) Or if I played handheld pacman game... Thanks god my nick is neutral...or...is it?

Don't worry we talk about your pacman aimbot soon !
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

onionJANUSZ wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 23:24
alyeti wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 21:42
Oh, crap. You discovered our conspiracy!
Seriously, it was some minor complaining by Orgi. Don't remember exactly what. Nothing significant for me.
"you were also being wound up" - we changed topic quickly and had long conversation about business :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All good dude ,

Everyone has to keep in mind Alessandro is also human and can see things to even if it's little or minor

On a side note I prefer orgi on the team for some reason he makes the team great again whenever he plays .....